DSiWare Forum

Topic: Four Swords

Showing 301 to 320 of 364

AuthorMessage

Luigi_is_better

301. Posted:

Hey everybody! Sorry if this is a stupid question, but on the first boss, after you pull the handles and reveal his blossem, I can't get my hits to register. I've tried the sword, spin attack, bombs, and flying drop attack with the cape. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for the help!

3DS friend code: 2836-0093-8545
Wii friend code: 3699-4943-8739-2316
My name is Nick, I live in the US, and I love Nintendo!
I have Mario Kart 7, RE: Revelations, and Kid Icarus for online games so far.

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0093-8545 | Nintendo Network ID: rentanick

AuthorMessage

Tigus

302. Posted:

Are you using the right colored Link for each blossom?

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

AuthorMessage

SuperLink

303. Posted:

try hitting him from the bottom.

Mom...Dad...I'm a Thespian

AuthorMessage

Dynetheous

304. Posted:

what do you get after you beat the hero's trial? im on the second door and im just curious what im getting for all this trouble :3

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

AuthorMessage

jdarrell

305. Posted:

Just run into him with the correct coloured link and swing your sword. You probably won't get many swings before he respawns the arm.

jdarrell

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

306. Posted:

Zephren wrote:

what do you get after you beat the hero's trial? im on the second door and im just curious what im getting for all this trouble :3

You get the hurricane spin or was it the great spin attack, it's mentioned under help in the manual, I'm still stuck on the second door, but today I shall try multiplayer, maybe I can be done with more then one player easily?

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

307. Posted:

One level of hero's trail left, let's see how bad this gets because 5000 for a key is also proving difficult

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

Luffymcduck

308. Posted:

Getting 5000 for Hero Key was a lot easier on multiplayer cuz you could double your Rupees in Rupee Fever, which happened when everyone had full hearts (almost always).

Anyways got 100% completetion today. This was a great remake and it was free. Sure OOT3D had great graphics and some new game mechanics but no new levels like this one. Last two Hero Trials were very challencing and retro levels were hilarious. This is the best game I´ve downloaded on my 3DS.

It would be great if David Wise made soundtracks to all future Nintendo games.

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

309. Posted:

Luffymcduck wrote:

Getting 5000 for Hero Key was a lot easier on multiplayer cuz you could double your Rupees in Rupee Fever, which happened when everyone had full hearts (almost always).

Anyways got 100% completetion today. This was a great remake and it was free. Sure OOT3D had great graphics and some new game mechanics but no new levels like this one. Last two Hero Trials were very challencing and retro levels were hilarious. This is the best game I´ve downloaded on my 3DS.

How did you pass that room full of Darknauts and Chainball wielding enemies in the third stage of the third door?

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

310. Posted:

@Luffymcduck - I know I got to try multiplayer this after noon but I could not get the hero keys because I was playing with a person with silver and one who just started, all I got was three more silver and a medal, sigh this will take some time either catching them up or trying to get the practically impossible 5000 on my own, or keep trying that difficult hero's trail level 3

AuthorMessage

LucinaSmash

311. Posted:

The Great Fairy told me that I didn't have enough Rupees

Well Excuuuuuuuuuse Me Princess.

hype train destinations: Super Smash Bros

AuthorMessage

_mikero_

312. Posted:

Downloaded the game today. Short but very fun.

Now onward little eggs!

_mikero_

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

313. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@Luffymcduck - I know I got to try multiplayer this after noon but I could not get the hero keys because I was playing with a person with silver and one who just started, all I got was three more silver and a medal, sigh this will take some time either catching them up or trying to get the practically impossible 5000 on my own, or keep trying that difficult hero's trail level 3

Your partner hosted the game, right? I think if you host the game, you'll start with you progress. Not sure though.

AuthorMessage

Tigus

314. Posted:

I just beat the Hero's Trial.... that last room was nuts I beat it by drawing the chain dudes to the top half of the room then with the spin attack or just hacking away at them, then the other guys I drew to the bottom half and threw bombs at them from a distance and if one got to close I would hit him with the spin attack when he was open. fun but it gave me a big rush so much I got scared and ran straight for the end of the stage after that fight but the hurricane spin was worth it and u dont get dizzy after using it now for the last set of keys!

Edited on by Tigus

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

AuthorMessage

Adamant

315. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

Your partner hosted the game, right? I think if you host the game, you'll start with you progress. Not sure though.

It has nothing to do with who hosts. The keys you'll be gunning for is the lowest ranked key someone in the group still lacks. If you want to play for hero keys, you must play with people who already have gold or hero keys on that stage.
(note that the level changes according to what key you're going for, too)

Adamant

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

316. Posted:

@TeeJay - I was the host and I could not get better then silver keys and we had to unlock vatti's palace, only things we got to have extra were the realm of memories and hero's trail and I was not going there with a beginner.

Also figured out how to get Hero Keys on single player you need to find a spot with monsters that drop higher value rupees like archer moblins or if you want something easier like likes or skeletons that don't attack work well, just let them keep spawning and kill them for rupees till you have enough to get the key your after, good luck

AuthorMessage

Luffymcduck

317. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

On my second attempt at a the third door of Hero's Trial, I was doing fairly well until reached the third area. I was even doing great then, until I reached what I think should be over halfway through the level. There was this one room that was full of those statues that you shoot arrows at. I did good there and got a ton of rupees. After that though, the room filled with I think 4 of those enemies that swing chainballs and also about 6 darknauts. I was crushed, even with over 3000 rupees. I just don't understand how anyone is supposed to be able to beat that room!

Let the 2nd Link stay in the exact opposite part of the room where you are and when too many enemies attack you just switch to other Link. Throw a few bombs at enemies, attack with sword when they´re done attacking, escape and switch Link. Repeat a few times and you´ve beaten all the enemies.

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

318. Posted:

Luffymcduck wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

On my second attempt at a the third door of Hero's Trial, I was doing fairly well until reached the third area. I was even doing great then, until I reached what I think should be over halfway through the level. There was this one room that was full of those statues that you shoot arrows at. I did good there and got a ton of rupees. After that though, the room filled with I think 4 of those enemies that swing chainballs and also about 6 darknauts. I was crushed, even with over 3000 rupees. I just don't understand how anyone is supposed to be able to beat that room!

Let the 2nd Link stay in the exact opposite part of the room where you are and when too many enemies attack you just switch to other Link. Throw a few bombs at enemies, attack with sword when they´re done attacking, escape and switch Link. Repeat a few times and you´ve beaten all the enemies.

I just beat Hero's Trial after following your advise....with over 4000 rupees to spare! Thank you so much!

Edited on by TeeJay

AuthorMessage

Dynetheous

319. Posted:

i cant beat the hero's trial.. the third door is hell. but this is what i like in a game, its when i cant beat without trying over a million times. its frustrating but thats the level of difficulty i like, it means either its the best game ever, or its just dumb, im going with best game ever (not really but its fun) so any tips on the last door, preferably on the second stage and third?

edit: and i do the tactic where i seperate my links and i switch between them and attack, it seems that it still doesnt work with me

Edited on by Dynetheous

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

AuthorMessage

Luffymcduck

320. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

Luffymcduck wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

I just beat Hero's Trial after following your advise....with over 4000 rupees to spare! Thank you so much!

You´re welcome. I had about that much rupees too when I cleared it. No other Zelda has given me the same awesomeness for beating an army of enemies.
Now I really hope they make a new Four Swords game. Hopefully it would be less expensive than the one on NGC. I was very lucky to be able to play trought that game at my cousins place, we had four GBAs and NGC-GBA-link cables and of course, four players.:P Good times.