DSiWare Forum

Topic: Four Swords

Showing 261 to 280 of 364

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

261. Posted:

grumblegrumble wrote:

So, after Realm of Memories (with it's 2 doors) what else lies ahead? I beat Vaati twice and then the credits appeared, then this Realm of Memories appeared (which so far looks like a tribute to Link to the Past and Links Awakening) I just died in the shark infested waters and couldn't be revived. (hehe) Is this one of the new additions to the game?

Aren't there 3 Realm of Memories levels? There is a original Legend of Zelda level, too, right?

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES
The best troll thread ever

AuthorMessage

Adamant

262. Posted:

grumblegrumble wrote:

So, after Realm of Memories (with it's 2 doors) what else lies ahead? I beat Vaati twice and then the credits appeared, then this Realm of Memories appeared (which so far looks like a tribute to Link to the Past and Links Awakening) I just died in the shark infested waters and couldn't be revived. (hehe) Is this one of the new additions to the game?

Yep, that's new. Once you've beaten all the levels and unlockable levels, go back and rebeat the 3 original levels to gain gold keys, and you can enter a different part of Vaati's castle for a different final dungeon. After THAT, go back and beat them a third time to get to the third and final final dungeon.

MrMagpie wrote:

I can't beat the LTTP realm of memories :( stuck in the third floor (lost woods), right in the first part. Looks like I need a gnat hat, but there is no pedestal... Which sucks.

There's a hard-to-spot passage leading to the right at the south end of the area you start in. Also, there's an even-harder-to-spot passage at the north end of that area, which leads to the bombs. I got stuck there for a while.

Adamant

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

263. Posted:

Can you save in this game? If you can, can someone tell me how?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

264. Posted:

Beat the boss/stage.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

265. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

Beat the boss/stage.

You can't save mid-level?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

266. Posted:

Atomic_3DS_Man wrote:

It auto-saves after every dungeon

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Terave

267. Posted:

lz20XX wrote:

Atomic_3DS_Man wrote:

And we only have 3 of 'em. At least, at start.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

268. Posted:

Terave wrote:

lz20XX wrote:

Atomic_3DS_Man wrote:

And we only have 3 of 'em. At least, at start.

Indeed, at the start ;)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Portista

269. Posted:

Uh, what are dungeons exactly? The stages don't exactly have a name. :|

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

270. Posted:

The whole stage.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

271. Posted:

Unlocked the Hero's Trial! I'm sure this will get me the hurricane spin.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Adamant

272. Posted:

Atomic_3DS_Man wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

Beat the boss/stage.

You can't save mid-level?

It's primarily a multiplayer game, and the object is to get the most rupees in a stage, so that wouldn't make much sense, would it?

Adamant

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

273. Posted:

The second door in Hero's Trial is insane! Every few feet there's a two-person button that unleashes a mob of enemies on me. When I defeat them, a second set of enemies appears, and sometimes even a third! Imagine getting mobbed by a swarm of strong enemies twice and defeating them, but just barely. You think it's over and a third set appears, finishing you off. It's not that bad the first 5 or 10 times, but it does get to you after a while!

AuthorMessage

Luffymcduck

274. Posted:

I just failed in the Final Floor of Hero´s Trial Level 2. It´s insane, army of mummies attacked me. I´ve finished all Zelda´s to date (except Zelda 1 and 2) and I have to say that Hero´s Trial is easily one of the hardest challences in the series.

It would be great if David Wise made soundtracks to all future Nintendo games.

AuthorMessage

MrMagpie

275. Posted:

MrMagpie wrote:

I can't beat the LTTP realm of memories :( stuck in the third floor (lost woods), right in the first part. Looks like I need a gnat hat, but there is no pedestal... Which sucks.

There's a hard-to-spot passage leading to the right at the south end of the area you start in. Also, there's an even-harder-to-spot passage at the north end of that area, which leads to the bombs. I got stuck there for a while.

Still can't find it...there seems to be an uncrossable ravine both north and south, and I've kept n walking all up the right hand wall...nothing.

Nvm figured it out. forgot you could throw your partner :p

Edited on by MrMagpie

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-4175
Pokemon White Friend Code: 0561-6629-1213

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

276. Posted:

Luffymcduck wrote:

I just failed in the Final Floor of Hero´s Trial Level 2. It´s insane, army of mummies attacked me. I´ve finished all Zelda´s to date (except Zelda 1 and 2) and I have to say that Hero´s Trial is easily one of the hardest challences in the series.

This is exactly where I died! :o I had actually gone very far in it, too. I think it may have been one of the last fights.

Edited on by TeeJay

AuthorMessage

Link245

277. Posted:

I just downloaded this this morning, but this game is amazing! Never played it before because I never owned a Link Cable, but this game is so much fun!

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

My Gaming Blog at GameInformer

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

278. Posted:

I never got to play the original version (lack of game links and game packs) but this is awesome!
I got a friend to play with me (he used my DSi), even having to carry him when he wouldn't listen to my calls was fun!
And trowing him to lava pits was lots of fun too-

I already beated the realm of memories, it was awesome, specially the LA and Zelda 1 levels (gotta love how the graphics for everything match the styles of the games).

I'm on my way to unlock the Hero's Trial, hows that one?

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

279. Posted:

Morpheel wrote:

I never got to play the original version (lack of game links and game packs) but this is awesome!
I got a friend to play with me (he used my DSi), even having to carry him when he wouldn't listen to my calls was fun!
And trowing him to lava pits was lots of fun too-

I already beated the realm of memories, it was awesome, specially the LA and Zelda 1 levels (gotta love how the graphics for everything match the styles of the games).

I'm on my way to unlock the Hero's Trial, hows that one?

The first stage is manageable, but the second one is hell. I tried my best but I eventually ran out or ruppees near the end.

AuthorMessage

Link245

280. Posted:

Sometimes the game starts me in an area I'm trapped in because I don't have the right item. I sometimes can't progress because of this too. Any help?

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

My Gaming Blog at GameInformer