DSiWare Forum

Topic: Four Swords

Showing 221 to 240 of 356

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

221. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

....They said the single player would be new though. T.T

You misinterpreted. The single player mode is a new feature. The original Four Swords didn't have it. Get it now? :)

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

pixelman

222. Posted:

How do you save?

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

223. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

You misinterpreted. The single player mode is a new feature. The original Four Swords didn't have it. Get it now? :)

I thought they told me the single player adventure thing would be new....like new levels and stuff. >.>
This sucks, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Link79

224. Posted:

@ Teh-Ray
Oh good I was afraid multiplayer was a completely different mode. I'm glad it's the same game.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

225. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

I thought they told me the single player adventure thing would be new....like new levels and stuff. >.>
This sucks, lol

The single player is just a new way to experience the game not a new game per say.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Meta-Rift

226. Posted:

Does every player need to own the game for multiplayer? Some of my friends only have DS Lites.

@pixelman: It auto-saves after you finish a stage.

Meta-Rift

AuthorMessage

Squiggle55

227. Posted:

Rift wrote:

Does every player need to own the game for multiplayer? Some of my friends only have DS Lites.

@pixelman: It auto-saves after you finish a stage.

Unfortunately everyone has to own the game so it has to be a DSi at least

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

228. Posted:

That's the only complaint I have. No DS Download play functionality. But hey, it's free. I'm just going to enjoy my single player mode and if someone wants to play with me but doesn't have a DSi or 3DS, I'll just hand them my DSi to play with. :)

AuthorMessage

LucinaSmash

229. Posted:

The single player should really been called The Legend of Zelda: Two Swords Anniversary Edition.

My first impressions coming soon.

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

230. Posted:

I just saw the trailer and wasn't wrong...er, kinda. Actually you can unlock levels based around past Zelda games...(Legend of Zelda, LA, ALttP)
Soooo, yeah, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Link79

231. Posted:

I like it so far! I never played four swords on the Link to the past gba cart. Well except for that bonus four swords dungeon in the main game. I almost bought the Gamecube version but passed on it. I might have to go track that one down now.
Anyway pretty nice game for being free and all!

Wii and 3DS ID Link

AuthorMessage

Shining-Void

232. Posted:

its fun and its free thanks nintendo :D

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

AuthorMessage

Link79

233. Posted:

Nintendo's just showering us with free gifts lately. First 10 3DS Ambassador Nes games. Now four swords.
Later this year we get 10 more free GBA games. I don't think anybody should be complaining.

Wii and 3DS ID Link

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

234. Posted:

/me complains

Give me a 3DS, one with ambassador status preferably and I'll stop complaining :O

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

235. Posted:

I just downloaded the game and so far I love it. I'm making my way through the tutorials (I want to complete every part of the game 100%, not skipping anything).

Nintendo, I <3 you. Free Zelda, what more could one ask for? (a free Wii U, but that will never happen)

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

Luffymcduck

236. Posted:

Just beat the crap out of Vaati. I couldn´t get better than Silver Keys on my first playtrough (even though I got over 4000 rupees in Death Mountain) so I guess I have to do them again.

It would be great if David Wise made soundtracks to all future Nintendo games.

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

237. Posted:

The Realm of Memories is amazing! So accurate!

AuthorMessage

ville10

238. Posted:

Luffymcduck wrote:

Just beat the crap out of Vaati. I couldn´t get better than Silver Keys on my first playtrough (even though I got over 4000 rupees in Death Mountain) so I guess I have to do them again.

You can only get silver keys on the first playthrough, and gold or silver on the second one, only on the third run can you get silver/gold/hero. To beat the whole game you have to play every level at least three times. Good thing the levels are different each time!

Edited on by ville10

ville10

AuthorMessage

slidecage

239. Posted:

maybe i get into it more later but right now im like Blah... takes up way too much space on the DSI (like 116 blocks)

its an okay game but i doubt iwould of ever paid cash for it

if you had to pay for it everyone would of skipped it and got bugs and balls :) (its the other game that is coming out this week)

maybe when i have more time to really get into i will get into it.. I remember loving it when it first came out so maybe it will take me some time to remember how great this game was :)

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

AuthorMessage

LucinaSmash

240. Posted:

When one Link gets his buttock on fire then switch to the other Link until he too gets his buttock on fire.

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p