Showing 141 to 160 of 356
141. Posted: Wed 28th Sep 2011 07:30 BST
.....Sooooooo, what was the point in the video? lol
To represent the countdown until Four Swords is released, der.
I finally have a Wii U now! And Splatoon and Smash Bros U!
Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
142. Posted: Wed 28th Sep 2011 07:33 BST
....Whatever. xDTime will go by faster when sleeping, so....g'night!
I love Erica (Strike Witches), Yuuki, and for some odd reason, Megumi (School Rumble)
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
More Updates: I HAZ YOUTUBE!!!
143. Posted: Wed 28th Sep 2011 07:48 BST
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition is now available to download from the eShop.
It's currently available in Australia, at least.
Nintendo Network ID: sillygostly
144. Posted: Wed 28th Sep 2011 07:50 BST
Check out the 25th Anniversary section to get downloading.
145. Posted: Wed 28th Sep 2011 07:52 BST
I just checked my 3DS and I am in California and theres nothing there yet. What time is it in Australia?
Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
146. Posted: Wed 28th Sep 2011 07:52 BST
Oh really? I didn't expect it till at least early Thursday morning.Will have to download this right this minute.
Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03
Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV
147. Posted: Wed 28th Sep 2011 07:53 BST
It's 4:53pm on the East Coast in Australia.
148. Posted: Wed 28th Sep 2011 07:55 BST
Tasuki wrote:I just checked my 3DS and I am in California and theres nothing there yet. What time is it in Australia?It's 4:53pm on the East Coast in Australia.
Ah ok its just about Midnight here in California so we will probably getting it in the morning.
149. Posted: Wed 28th Sep 2011 07:55 BST
It's not out in Europe yet which means it definitely won't be out in America
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
150. Posted: Wed 28th Sep 2011 07:56 BST
it's not in the US. just looked.
Edited on Wed 28th September, 2011 @ 07:56 by jester94
(3DS FC) 4468-1141-2979 http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkJesterOfArkham94?feature=mheei post club nintendo code's.i only troll at Komic store's & at Komic Kon.
151. Posted: Wed 28th Sep 2011 07:57 BST
To those that have it:How many blocks is it...I need to get my 3DS ready, ughh!!
What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.
152. Posted: Wed 28th Sep 2011 07:57 BST
Just download it.I'm pleasantly surprised.Even though we're in an earlier timezone will still don't usually get stuff till everyone else does.
153. Posted: Wed 28th Sep 2011 07:57 BST
But its only like almost 8 AM your time James isnt it?
154. Posted: Wed 28th Sep 2011 08:00 BST
115 blocks I believe it was.
155. Posted: Wed 28th Sep 2011 08:02 BST
well i'm going to bed, maybe it will be there when i wake up.
156. Posted: Wed 28th Sep 2011 08:06 BST
@BenAV: Thanks for the info. It's only a moment more, but I really do hate it when I buy DSiWare and it throws up that "Oops, looks like you're outta space, go juggle" error.
157. Posted: Wed 28th Sep 2011 08:08 BST
Ok well I just checked again so looks like nothing for NA yet. Hopefully it will be there in the morning.
158. Posted: Wed 28th Sep 2011 08:09 BST
I've pretty much stopped downloading DSiWare myself due to my 3DS being nearly full.It's a bit of a shame that the memory is as small as it is.Hopefully they can manage an update in the future that allows DSiWare to be launched from the SD card kind of like with the Wii.That'd be a lot more practical.After downloading this I probably have room for one more small game if I'm lucky.
159. Posted: Wed 28th Sep 2011 10:32 BST
Quick question, one of the promo trailers showed the game being played with different skins. How do you enable that?
game's pretty awesome BTW
160. Posted: Wed 28th Sep 2011 11:10 BST
any americans got it yet
3DS FC:2492-4113-9833 SSBB FC:1118-8152-9515