Forums

Topic: Flipbook-Moving Memo Fan Forum

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

LGamer

Hai everybody,
Europe and the USA are drooling for the Flipbook.
One week ago I send an e-mail to Nintendo, wıth the question: Wenn comes the Flipbook?

The Answer: We don`t know...

If you have any ideas for the Flipbook, information about the release, or if you just a fan...

Write it down here

Go ahead... make my day!

ilomoga

Before April 27th the Wikipedia entry said it will be released in the US on April 27th (of course this was changed when it wasn't) - so I wouldn't trust Wikipedia very much in this case :/

ilomoga

theblackdragon

as of this moment there are no official non-JP release dates for Moving Memo/MMV2. I'm doing my best to keep false/unsourced dates from appearing on Wikipedia, but people keep adding them back in. do not trust what Wikipedia says on its own; google any quoted dates for yourself and see what turns up first.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

geek-master

i think my topic is more official than this one becuse i was the first to post about it but go ahead show your excitement

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

LGamer

geek-master wrote:

i think my topic is more official than this one becuse i was the first to post about it but go ahead show your excitement

Oh, i`m sorry geek-master I didn`t noticed. But you`re right, the yource is more officıal

Go ahead... make my day!

Grumble

Should be coming soon! Look here...

http://nintendolimited.com/wordpress/?p=544

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.