Forums

Topic: finally, Moving Memo: Summer 2009!

Posts 21 to 34 of 34

Adam

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

I'm going to animate Adam and I enjoying a big frosty milkshake with two straws, while hearts come out of his butt.

I still don't know how those hearts got in there, I swear, but it was a lovely moment,. It'll be nice to see it animated.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

albertobankai

i hope we get it this monday plz god

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

IndianDan

albertobankai wrote:

i hope we get it this monday plz god

I'll give you 5 Stars If we get it this monday. but i have a dubt we'll get it then. Cause If we do. it's getting downloaded and i will learn to draw so fast it's not funny.

NINTENDO OF AMERICA, LISTEN. PLEASE RELEASE FLIPNOTE STUDIO THIS MONDAY! I love you If you do this for all of us!! PLEASE NINTENDO.

Thank you

Daniel Quinn,
http://www.nintendowiiulimited.com/wp4

-TR

I'd say late July.

-TR

IndianDan

-TR wrote:

I'd say late July.

TR: If you are right, It's also my birthday month as well. I either hope Nintendo is reading these still and looking at them and seeing my birthday is July 16. I would love to either have it July 13th for that week as a gift Or this monday. But i bet it wont be. but i can't wait as well. Like everybody feels the sameway i do Also June 24th is THE CONDUIT!

Daniel Quinn,

albertobankai

plz god if we get it monday i'll never do anything bad again lol

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

IndianDan

albertobankai wrote:

plz god if we get it monday i'll never do anything bad again lol

Go to church and tell God that you want this monday as well forever. Like i would do if i was that bad. Flipnote Studio Will kick butt! trust me it's that great of a application to either download or get at retail, if that's even going to happen.

Daniel Quinn,

TwilightV

I wonder if there will be a sequel that allows you to use pictures taken with the camera (unless it's already done in this one?). I see great potential for this. I could finally live my dream to create a series.

TwilightV

Bankai

TwilightV wrote:

I wonder if there will be a sequel that allows you to use pictures taken with the camera (unless it's already done in this one?). I see great potential for this. I could finally live my dream to create a series.

Yes, you can use the camera - if the videos from what people have done in Japan is anything to go by.

As soon as I get this I'm going to start making stop animation projects. I'm thinking claymation first, but then a Lego animation is also very, very appealing.

albertobankai

japan already got part 2 that make me mad

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

supa

i cant wait for this its gonna be great oh yeah if we have our own version of ugomemo look for supa that will be me. oh yeah!

The games worth waiting for are the best kinds.

Grumble

I want a memo application!!

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

geek-master

im going to make a stick man fight with blood XD

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.