Forums

Topic: Dsiware predictions thread

Posts 61 to 80 of 316

pkmnguy

Reflection! ...though i doubt it....

WOOHOOO FINALLY REFLECTION IS OUT AS DIVERGENT SHIFT!

gerhilt

Well, since March 2010 is Wayforward's 20th. anniversary, as well as the last month of first quarter, I going to guess that Shantae: Risky's Revenge will be out sometime with in the month.

gerhilt

Birdman

Since this board hasn't been updated constantly anymore, looks like I'm taking it over. Starting now, this is for the week of March 8, 2010. I predict X-Scape, Dracula: Undead Awakening and Shantae RR.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Bassman_Q

I think X-Scape will be released like 2-3 weeks from now.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

cheapogamer4life

Guess I'll throw one out there. Bloons. Heres to hopeing Nintendo ends the 1st Q of new year off right for Dsiware!
<<<< puts ″one″ in the air for everybody

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

thaneds

not much of new, lol. I want the new dsi update and as for games, i want:
-Hero of Sparta
-Ghostwire
-Game & Watch (all or like eletoplankton, lol)

"Why hate, when we can pictochat... ...or we can atleast fight on multiplayer mode".
Flipnote Studio Command: Up,B,down(x2),Left(x2),B(x2)
Bomberman Blitz! FC: 180626757893

HolyMackerel

I'm just wondering when AiRace is gonna be released. There are vids of it on Youtube and it looks FAN-TAS-TIC.

HolyMackerel

Mikarlo

thaneds wrote:

not much of new, lol. I want the new dsi update and as for games, i want:
-Hero of Sparta
-Ghostwire
-Game & Watch (all or like eletoplankton, lol)

I am so very ready to check out Ghostwire! That game has had me curious ever since I first read about it several moths ago. I hope your right and it will be released soon!

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi

Djrr-ific

@Thaneds & Mikarlo

Ghostwire's release is planned for this fall, and it's A RETAIL GAME! I don't know how many times i've already said it... :S

3DS Friend Code: 5241-2047-4489

Mikarlo

KillTheHaterzzz wrote:

@Thaneds & Mikarlo

Ghostwire's release is planned for this fall, and it's A RETAIL GAME! I don't know how many times i've already said it... :S

Really? My bad. I'm not sure why I've been convinced all these past months that it was going to be a DSiWare release? But that's even better news...that it's a full retail game, not that it is planned for fall. The concept seems really interesting. So I guess I have more of a game to look forward to, just a little longer wait than I was hoping...

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi

Djrr-ific

@Mikarlo

Haha yeah

I'm also looking forward to the game, and I'm glad it's a retail game so it's better quality en probably it has more length

thaneds

RETAIL GAME! THAT RIDICULOUS!!! IT'S NOT THAT GOOD, BECAUSE THE PHONE GAMES ARE NOT DONE AS RETAIL!! LIKE THE ASPHALT 4 GAME!!!

sorry, just want nintendo to push more sooner and get the better stuff here.... they are reliable, but need to continue to show it... thought fall 2009 for ghostwire, my bad... but the others is still hope for too anyway atleast....

Edited on by thaneds

"Why hate, when we can pictochat... ...or we can atleast fight on multiplayer mode".
Flipnote Studio Command: Up,B,down(x2),Left(x2),B(x2)
Bomberman Blitz! FC: 180626757893

wiiplayer26

I predict..........Dragon's Lair II: Time Warp by the end of the year.

[19:46] wiiplayer26 joined the conversation
[19:47] PhoenixSage: It is teh twenty-sixth wii player. Howdy

"Defend the Underatted, when you know they have nothing wrong with them" Thats my motto.

My official theme song can be found in this video.

http://www.yout...

Birdman

Predictions for the week of January 15, 2010

Confirmed: 101 Minigolf World (Teyon)
Car Jack Streets

My predictions:
DodoGo!
Mr. Driller: Drill Till You Drop
Save The Turtles
Shantae: Risky's Revenge

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

cheapogamer4life

I predict another 4 game DSIware update for next week. Hopefully half of them turn out to be worth downloading.....

Edit; Also confirmed for next weeks release is Car Jack Streets

Edited on by cheapogamer4life

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

HolyMackerel

@cheapo Where do you get these early confirmations for games? Thanks for that. Car Jack Streets looks really interesting.

HolyMackerel

Djrr-ific

@Holy

NintendoLife release list

Oregano

rosebud wrote:

Another confirmation for next week is Drift Street International from Tantalus. Source is below:

http://gdc.gamespot.com/story/6253388/drift-street-internatio...

Hahaha! I was about the post that! You crafty Ninja!

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.