Forums

Topic: Dsiware predictions thread

Posts 301 to 316 of 316

slidecage

Looks like nintendo did a little update

for the united states releases on monday

JAN 24
DIGGER DAN AND KABOOM 500 pts ---- i think for 200 pts would been a day 1 pick up for 500 will wait for review

Get the Full Experience
Game OverviewDigger Dan has always loved digging. That’s probably how he got his name although nobody knows for sure. He also loves gems and he just happens to have found a ton of them !
However, there is a problem, all the gems are in some pretty nasty caves so you are going to have to help Dan get them out.
Dan has sent Kaboom, his pet gopher into the caves to find the best place to start, but he hasn’t returned. Kaboom has a habit of falling asleep though, so it looks like Dan’s going to have to rescue him too!
Features

• 100 cave levels to explore.
  • 4 levels of difficulty including a training level.
  • Secret Gems and Gold Stars to earn.
  • Beware of the intelligent monsters.
  • Use your friend Kaboom to help you

rest of the games for the 24th stay the same .... Love and rockets, Another poker game and First flight

JAN 31 RELEASES

Majhong ---200 pts

Air star air hockey -- 200 pts .... pass going to be way too short
All-Star Air Hockey captures all the thrill, fun and realism of Air Hockey on the Nintendo DSi!
In the tradition of everyone’s favorite arcade classic, compete against your favorite international air hockey team by using your stylus and steady hands to score on your opponent while defending your goal.
ALL-STAR AIR HOCKEY features a great soundtrack, state of the art 3D graphics, and two addictive game modes, Tournament and Practice! In Tournament Mode, you must play your way through 3 progressively harder opponents to be named All-Star Air Hockey Champion. In Practice Mode, you can hone your skills against any one opponent.

101 Dolphin pets ---- 500 pts --- looks cute but probally pass

and care for your new pets. Bring out your pet's talents by training your dolphin in a variety of fun and wacky activities. Enter your dolphin into pet shows and earn money to buy exciting upgrades including toys, food, clothes, accessories and more! The more tricks you teach and the more games you play, the more fun you'll have! You'll never be bored with so many new best friends to pamper, play with and love!

Features:

• Over 101 baby dolphins to choose
  • A hundred of accessories & upgrades to achieve
  • Beauty Show Competitions
  • 3D virtual world
  • Pet customization (breeds, skin tints, gender)
  • Even 7 mini-games to play with a pet

MY DAIRY --- 200 pts

Make notes and set alarms, myDiary will help you organize your life.
myDiary allows you to keep your own, personal diary on your Nintendo DSi. Just pop open your Nintendo DSi, tap on a day and write a note! Set alarms for important events. You can even lock your notes away from prying eyes.

Try keeping track of important dates, to do lists and more!
Features

• 400 notes to write and draw on, alarms to set yourself reminders and 24 unlockable theme and ink styles

so to round out the month probally just First flight for me and maybe majhong

hopefully better games come feb

slidecage

Birdman

A few NP issues ago they did an article on a game called "Jelly Kingdoms." I don't want to go in-depth about it, but it's about the only DSiWare I'm looking forward to at the moment.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

deFlip

Can anyone make a prediction for shantae or cave story for dsiware europe?

deFlip

slidecage

dont ask me why but i like listing this stuff.. in case people dont want to go to nintendo to see a list

united states releases

FEB 7

505 TANGRAM ----- 500 pts

Solve 505 Tangram puzzles and become a Tangram Master!
Tangram is the puzzle for purists. Assemble 7 pieces of the puzzle correctly to create a preset shape. Animals, humans or objects... can you complete them all?
Solve 505 Tangram puzzles from different groups and become a Tangram Master! Numerous challenges await you!

BOOM BOOM SQUARIES----- seems a week late .... 200 pts might be a cheap pick up

Furries are cute, happy and round beings that enjoy rolling around in the sun all day long. But the bad tempered, stone cold Squaries, hating everything that is round and fluffy, attack the unsuspecting Furries! Now it is up to you to create chain reactions that will pop the evil invaders. Prove your skill in 4 different game modes: classic, challenge, time trial and endless. Use Squaries' special abilities like gravity, air blast and split to plan your blasts for maximum efficiency! When you are done with 26 levels of classic mode and 40 challenges, you can enjoy the never ending fun of endless mode and beat your high-score in the time trial.
Features

• Dive into extremely addictive gameplay
  • Complete 68 levels and 4 game modes
  • Enjoy funny and colorful graphics
  • Uncover all the hidden facts about the Furry universe

SHAWN JOHNSON GYMNASTICS ---- 500 pts

Go for the gold with Shawn Johnson!
Go for the gold with Shawn Johnson as you compete in the world of competitive gymnastics! Stick your landings on vault and nail your combinations on beam to impress the judges or you could risk your shot at a medal! Perfect the routines and score high marks to earn a place on the podium and in the hearts of your fans.

Maybe grab 505 TANGRAM this week ... was thinking boom boom but the video doesnt look that good of game

slidecage

cheapogamer4life

I hope Ninty surprises us with a good wifi game before the 3DS gets here. Still enjoying me some Bomberman, but I can nevee find anybody to play with on DQW or Number Battle. :/

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

TromaDogg

Great news! Shantae's coming to Europe DSiWare next Friday (11th Feb)

Info here:- http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/games/nintendo_dsiware_11...

EDIT: Ah, just noticed that this has actually been reported on the main homepage too, and it's only Europe getting it not Australia. Well that sucks for Australia Hopefully they'll get it soon.

Edited on by TromaDogg

You have no chance to survive, make your time!

slidecage

anyone want to take a guess what we will get in the states on monday... nintendo dropped the ball and dont show anything besides

oscar in toyland 2 coming monday

slidecage

slidecage

Twomore games told on NINTENDO

FEB 21

REMOTE RACERS 500 pts

FEB 28

MONSTER BUSTER CLUB 800 pts

neither look worth it

slidecage

slidecage

new update on nintendo page

FEB 28
MY LITTLE RESTAURANT ---_ 500 PTS
Game OverviewSeat the guests, collect orders, deliver meals and earn money. Run a restaurant! My Little Restaurant!

Welcome to My Little Restaurant. Get in here and turn this place around, from a small diner to a crowded eating palace. Help Mikey and Annie seat the guests, collect orders, deliver meals and earn money . Every once in a while jump into kitchen and prepare some tasty burgers or perfect sushi. You won’t find a better deal at any other place.

Game Features:

• Five Restaurant Themes: American Diner, Japanese Bar, Ancient Palace, Picnic Fun and Space Lunchroom
  • Two extra cooking games: Burgers for the Chef and SushiMaster Challenge
  • Thirty-three unique levels
  • Extra features and power-ups
  • Up to 40 guests at a time

looks like a cooking dash rip off .....will wait for the reviews

EARTH SAVER -------------- Link not working guessing the MARCH 7 Release

GG SERIES Horizontal bar MARCH 7 200 pts

5 in 1 majhong MARCH 14 200pts

Play Classic Mahjong without all the bells and whistles, choosing from over 300 layouts. Or try another variation: In “Countdown” you only have 20 minutes of time. Train your memory with “Remember”, as every symbol is only briefly visible! Don’t dally in “Shuffle“, as the board rebuilds itself if you don’t make a match in time. Or search for the particular tile in “Match”.

Unlike in other Mahjong games for handhelds, the tiles are strikingly sharp, making them easy to recognize. Choose your favorite tile design, plus enjoy the great soundtrack and high-quality animation that create an authentic gaming experience. Challenge yourself with a range of difficult layouts – if you are stuck, hints will help you out!
Features

• 300 layouts, three difficulty levels
  • 5 game modes for more variety
  • Numerous customizable settings

for 200pts this will be a day one pick up for me with 300 layouts seems be a VERY nice pick up for 200 pts

slidecage

QubicGames

slidecage wrote:

FEB 28

IS NOT!
Later today I'll post some more info, but I can guarantee you won't feel like playing a remake rip-off.

Passionate video game makers.

theblackdragon

@QubicGames: we get that you're here representing your games and all, and that's great, but yelling at our users for calling it as they see it isn't kosher. just relax for now, and if your game's actually as different as you say, it'll speak for itself when it hits. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

slidecage

QubicGames wrote:

slidecage wrote:

FEB 28

IS NOT!
Later today I'll post some more info, but I can guarantee you won't feel like playing a remake rip-off.

i dont feel like i was yelled at

hopefully it is a better game cause if it is it probally be a day one purchase for me... love games like that just got done playing flo on the go ds game...

slidecage

QubicGames

slidecage wrote:

hopefully it is a better game cause if it is it probally be a day one purchase for me... love games like that just got done playing flo on the go ds game...

OK, see for yourself how it looks and wait a couple of days to feel how it plays.
My Little Restaurant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB7WdsAHp_k

Edited on by QubicGames

Passionate video game makers.

cheapogamer4life

QubicGames wrote:

slidecage wrote:

FEB 28

IS NOT!

Kinda funny how the tags for the youtube video reads like this:
restaurant, dsiware, nintendo, diner, dash, cooking.

But anyways, this looks like a game the little ones would really enjoy so I'll definitely be waiting on the review for this one.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

slidecage

cheapogamer4life wrote:

QubicGames wrote:

slidecage wrote:

FEB 28

IS NOT!

Kinda funny how the tags for the youtube video reads like this:
restaurant, dsiware, nintendo, diner, dash, cooking.

But anyways, this looks like a game the little ones would really enjoy so I'll definitely be waiting on the review for this one.

will wait as well.... now if it was 200 pts be a day one pick up but after watchign the UTUBE thing i will wait

slidecage

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.