Forums

Topic: Dsiware predictions thread

Posts 1 to 20 of 316

Mascotty

This is for you predictions of dsiware from febuary 1st and on, all these abundant threads are somewhat annoying so here is one dedicated to ALLLL the predictions of all time, I'll just do one post every week to open up the next week(so the thread won't fall, and be impossible to find). I will also bolden and capitilize everything, so if your searching the thread, each week will be easy to find, thank you.

Edited on by Mascotty

Mascotty

goombastomping

Finally someone made one of these, and by the way, what if dsiware doesnt stop by 2099

goombastomping

Mascotty

@goombastomping- well then there will be no use for this, but I just went to 2099 just in case

Mascotty

vakama94

great title as for the predictions the next week we are getting number battles so i gues the next weeks well be of shantae and a lot more

Wii/Wii speak code: 3806-0294-4056-8996
Onslaught:4340-0271-1699
Water Warefare: 4425-9463-9620
Brawl: 0001-3122-8906
Alien Crush Returns: 3094-0734-8146
Guitar Hero WT:0517-1018-6803
Call of duty: WaW: 2364-4256-5784
Mario Kart wii: 0431-0800-9322
if yo...

Mascotty

@vakama- yes absolutely can't WAIT for Shantae, but I think thats the same with everyone

Mascotty

goombastomping

Seriously ive been waiting for shantae for like 3 months and its getting really aggravating but if i had to guess, id say it comes out next week, if not, then we have at least a month wait ahead of us

Edited on by goombastomping

goombastomping

Birdman

I'm just gonna throw out Flipper and AiRace because those are the top two that always come up on these types of threads, along with Shantae. Personally I'd like to see Fieldrunners come out soon, because that has definetly shot past its expected due date. Also, Game Informer Magazine said that it was their top iPod Touch/iPhone game. Considering the huge amount of games in the iPod Touch/iPhone library and the huge amount of tower defense games there are these days, that's quite a feat.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Mascotty

@lockd, flipper is waaaay overdue, they have trailers and everything, and its only 200 points, so theres probably not that much content, so I have no idea why its taking sooooo long!!

Mascotty

OsoOto

I'm waiting for my Fieldrunners, Flight Control, Shantae, Flipper, and AiRace! Hurry Nintendo!

peekachu wuz liek 'dun tase meh bro!' n' i was liek 'im gunna tase u bro!' n den he wuz liek 'i herd u liek mudkipz bro' n den i tased em

Porky

Is it necessary to have "February 2010 to December 2099" included in title? Dsiware Predictions Thread is short and sweet.

Porky

Mascotty

@Ezekiel-I don't really understand what your getting at, if your saying why have this one forum where everyone will post there predictions, for all the weeks to come, well my answer is simple, space, it just takes up to much room to have like half the forums be predictions. If your saying we should shorten the title, well thats the shortest I could think of.

Mascotty

Firkraag

no he's saying it's a dumb title. and I agree.

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

Porky

Firkraag wrote:

no he's saying it's a dumb title. and I agree.

Thank you.

Porky

Mascotty

hahaha ok, sorry for the confusion, if you have a suggestion, I'm all ears

Mascotty

Firkraag

I'll second Ezekiel's request for

"Dsiware Predictions Thread" sounds like a good title.

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

Mascotty

alright will do!! (typing and DONE)

Mascotty

cheapogamer4life

MoFaJo wrote:

This is for you predictions of dsiware from febuary 1st and on, all these abundant threads are somewhat annoying so here is one dedicated to ALLLL the predictions of all time, I'll just do one post every week to open up the next week(so the thread won't fall, and be impossible to find). I will also bolden and capitilize everything, so if your searching the thread, each week will be easy to find, thank you.

Good idea for a thrend topic, I was really thinking about making this thrend to, but I was trying to wait till THE most anticipated game for dsiware came out to start one.......
about the topic: none for me this week

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

Mascotty

FEBRUARY 1ST PREDICTIONS
(This includes lockd's up above)

Edited on by Mascotty

Mascotty

Birdman

I'll just throw out Flipper, AiRace and Shantae so we don't have to anymore (at least for this week). I personally want Fieldrunners, X-Scape and Blazblue Battle X Battle to come out soon.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.