Forums

Topic: Electroplankton Series Impressions

Posts 201 to 212 of 212

Adam

JuneBelle wrote:

adamwhoisntatallweirdreallythoughitsacommonmisconceptionandimnotoffendedhonestly wrote:

I haven't been following this conversation, but I decided on a whim to click one of these links, and this CuttheCameras person is pretty good. Is this you, JuneBelle?

LOL. No, it's not. I don't have a good enough camera for that. Besides, I just got Sun-Animalcule for the first time. This video was uploaded in 2008.

Haha, just wondering. Like I said, I haven't been following you guys' conversation, so I didn't know that this was your first experience with Electroplankton. I was just trying to piece two and two together.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

JuneBelle

adam who is not weird LOL wrote:

JuneBelle wrote:

adamwhoisntatallweirdreallythoughitsacommonmisconceptionandimnotoffendedhonestly wrote:

I haven't been following this conversation, but I decided on a whim to click one of these links, and this CuttheCameras person is pretty good. Is this you, JuneBelle?

LOL. No, it's not. I don't have a good enough camera for that. Besides, I just got Sun-Animalcule for the first time. This video was uploaded in 2008.

Haha, just wondering. Like I said, I haven't been following you guys' conversation, so I didn't know that this was your first experience with Electroplankton. I was just trying to piece two and two together.

Oh, there's no harm in asking! No worries. I can see why you would think it was me. (I have no idea why it says "weird adam"......)

Edited on by JuneBelle

JuneBelle

Adam

It's a "bug," the administrators claim. I'm not fooled though. I know what's up. **glares suspiciously at Corbie**

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

KnucklesSonic8

Thanks, JuneBelle. Yeah, I've gotten all of them except 3 (Volvoice, Nanocarp and one more) so I'm not missing out on a lot.

edit:
Oh wow. I fell asleep while playing Marine-Crystals in Audience Mode. It lulled me to sleep. I just woke up after a 20 minute nap. lol.

Edited on by KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8

almostnacho

almostnacho wrote:

I'm planning to get a few more from the DSi Shop- maybe even the whole set! I mean, I know there are some not worth getting, so can anyone tell me which ones to avoid? Varvoice would be one.

Oops - I already went on a limb and bought Hanenbow, Beatnes, Lumiloop, Trapy, AND Sunanimalcule. So out of the four that remain, what should I avoid?

Edited on by almostnacho

I'm back with a shiny new 3DS, yay!
FC: 5370-0428-9949
Walker is the best Animal Crossing character ever.

BleachFan

I love Luminarrow! I just got it yesterday and it all just sounds beautiful! I'm most likely going to purchase Tracy and Beatness later when I get more points. Oh, and maybe Hannenbow as well...

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Adam

Nacho, avoid Rec Rec and Volvoice. I am surprised Luminarrow wasn't in your selection to begin with, but it's definitely time to fix that. Nanocarp is a bit of a mixed bag, some like it some don't.

Come on, friends,

almostnacho

weirdadam wrote:

Nacho, avoid Rec Rec and Volvoice. I am surprised Luminarrow wasn't in your selection to begin with, but it's definitely time to fix that. Nanocarp is a bit of a mixed bag, some like it some don't.

Adam - thank you! I'll read some summaries on Nano-carp, see if it fits me. If you look at the history for this topic, you'll find Luminarrow was actually my first choice, LOL.

I'm back with a shiny new 3DS, yay!
FC: 5370-0428-9949
Walker is the best Animal Crossing character ever.

Adam

Ah, this thread is too long to keep up with.

So Marine Snow is the fourth one? I don't remember that one being particularly good. It was all right though. Been too long since I've played it though, so maybe someone who has already downloaded the DSi version could better help if the review isn't enough.

Come on, friends,

blackknight77

I just downloaded Marine-Crystals. One of the better Electroplankton if you ask me especially around holiday season. My next Electroplankton will be Sun-animcule

Edited on by blackknight77

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

JuneBelle

weirdadam wrote:

It's a "bug," the administrators claim. I'm not fooled though. I know what's up. **glares suspiciously at Corbie**

LOL. Ah!

Tony wrote:

I just downloaded Marine-Crystals. One of the better Electroplankton if you ask me especially around holiday season. My next Electroplankton will be Sun-animcule

Good plan. Yes, I think you will enjoy Sun-Animalcule.

Edited on by JuneBelle

JuneBelle

blackknight77

I downloaded it. Its nice with the steel drums and all, but I think Marine-snow is still my new favorite.

Edited on by blackknight77

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.