Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,772

slidecage

thanks... got them alphabounce last night and wow that game is going to be very long...looks like there is what 25 planets (at least it looks like there are slots for 25) they played it last night trying to get all of the little things and put around 2 hours in and not even a dint in the first map....

might keep looking round the reviews to see if there is anything i can spend their last 1100 pts on.. keep them bussy and out of my hair while they are on christmas break for 2 weeks over here... they mostly like puzzle.rpg. card games

was thinking downtown texas hold em but like i said they got a lot of world series poker games on the ds and psp and think that would be a waste ...

thanks again for all the help

slidecage

KnucklesSonic8

Great! Yeah, it's awesome.

So you'd like to look for games that are lengthy then, am I right? I might look into some more stuff for you, then.
Do you think they might like Crystal Monsters?

Oh, and you are very welcome!

KnucklesSonic8

slidecage

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

Great! Yeah, it's awesome.

So you'd like to look for games that are lengthy then, am I right? I might look into some more stuff for you, then.
Do you think they might like Crystal Monsters?

Oh, and you are very welcome!

thanks for the help.. yea cystal monsters was the first game i got them... love how people were complaning about the lag in the game (guess they never played a psp game .... now there is lag)

will keep looking at the reviews to see if i can find them something but i might hold off in getting them more until newer stuff role out in jan..
so far got them (and myself) around 10 downloads
so far downloaded

Crystal monsters (have yet to really play it around an hour into )

sudoku Ea (for myself)

telegraph sudoku

number battle (anyone know if there is any real cart base game of this what i can import.. love to see them put out a game like this that has say 200 or 300 in a cart.. love the game but was very short

zenonia (they are going to keep that one sealed until they get on my nerves

element masters... got to admit starting regretting i paid 800 for this would been nice at 500 but 800 seems overpriced

academy tic tac toe (what they play nightly LOL)

absolute reversi (what they try to play nightly but complain the computer cheats

thinking of grabbing 2 2000 pt cards from a local place here for 30 what would give them over 5000 pts dont want to buy too many pts though

slidecage

KnucklesSonic8

Yeah, the "lag" could've definitely been worse.

Glad you love Number Battle. Online gives you more enjoyment if you're looking for more play time.

edit:
Oh, also check out Move Your Brain: Rollway Puzzle. I knew I forgot something to suggest.

Edited on by KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8

slidecage

one more question for people who might of played

Dairojo! Samurai Defenders

i notice in the review it shows
Each level consists of 99 continuous waves of attacking enemies, Each level is marked with a certain number of stars on the menu screen to determine the difficulty. The more stars there are, the more challenging you know it’s going to be

anyone know how many levels and how long single player will last

WOW at least what nintendo has listed there is nothing at all i want for at least the next 2 weeks
this monday
DodoGo!
fantasy slots
gg series zone

First week of jan
music on drums
word searcher 2
alt play only 200 might try it rest of the games are 500 way too much for any of them

was hoping first flight be out

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

RedYoshi999

Hey guys, I have 600 points to spend on DSiWare and I'm wondering what are some good 500 point games? Alternatively what are 3 good 200 point games I could spend 600 points on? I already have Tetris Party Live, 2 in 1 Solitaire, Bird & Bombs, Paper Plane and myNotebook. Also my DSi is Australian so many games that are released in Europe aren't on our shop so try not to suggest games that aren't available here if you can help it

RedYoshi999

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8576-2407 | Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999

KnucklesSonic8

Couple suggestions:
500 Point Titles
Bomberman Blitz, AiRace, Trajectile (Reflect Missile), Starship Defense (Patrol), Save the Turtles, Alphabounce

200 Point Titles
Photo Dojo, Aura Aura Climber, G&W titles, Frenzic, Go Series: 10 Second Run

Hope that helps.

KnucklesSonic8

RedYoshi999

I think Reflect Missile wins for me! I'm going to download it now, thanks.

RedYoshi999

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8576-2407 | Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999

KnucklesSonic8

Great choice! It'll last you a long time! And you're welcome.

KnucklesSonic8

LordJumpMad

Shantae: Risky's Revenge
Tell me The Good, and The Bad.
before I throw down $10 bucks

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

zezhyrule

JumpMad wrote:

The bad? It's actually $12. The good? Ask someone else. While I see it as an average boring short and overpriced platformer, others seem to eat it up, so ask them.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

TTGlider

JumpMad wrote:

I suppose the only bad I can think of is it is quite large and a bit speedy by DSiWare standards. But as it is clearly a labor of love and ornately done (if something can be both elaborate and short), both of these negatives are balanced in my view.

If you are a fan of 2D platformer actioners, sprite work, the Game Boy Color, or dig the "story" of Shantea and Wayforward, don't think twice. If you have no emotional attachment to any of that, I think you might actually find it a little bit boring. I've personally yet to get my juices flowing from Shantae but the back story was just too dear to not support with a buy.

TTGlider

jdarrell

Yeah, if you really have to have a quality platformer that isn't Cave Story, then it's worth it.

jdarrell

slidecage

for a good long game for people who played both
should i get
Reflect Missile or Spin Six

slidecage

KnucklesSonic8

Reflect Missile (haven't played Spin Six though but I doubt it's as replayable).

KnucklesSonic8

slidecage

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

Reflect Missile (haven't played Spin Six though but I doubt it's as replayable).

thanks for a utube video of missle doesnt look like a game i would enjoy (5 chances or so to hit all of the flashing boxes ) if you dont hit them all you fail and have toredo it ... think im going to pass on spin six as well as i though somewere i say 200 levels but those 200 levels are puzzle levels where you got one move to clear the entire board.... in the air what i might grab

thanks for the help though.... love to see rpg games come out but i doubt we will ever see a true RPG game download sadly

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

KnucklesSonic8

Well that's too bad. Trajectile is a great game. Oh, and it's not always "5 chances".

KnucklesSonic8

slidecage

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

Well that's too bad. Trajectile is a great game. Oh, and it's not always "5 chances".

i grabbed it with six spin... wow six spin is very bad .. at least im happy with trajectile

slidecage

xAlias

What should I get with 1000 DsiWare points? Give me some combinations, if you wouldn't mind.
EDIT: And I'm also trying to decide if I should buy 1000 more points in order to get Shantae. Help?

Edited on by xAlias

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic