Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 941 to 960 of 1,772

GreenAbobo

turtlelink wrote:

Any good 200 point games out there besides Aura Aura Climber?

Frenzic is a lot of fun. I've been playing it steadily for 2 weeks and I'm still hooked. It's a great bathroom break game, or when you have a few minutes to kill.

GreenAbobo

HolyMackerel

turtlelink wrote:

Any good 200 point games out there besides Aura Aura Climber?

Rytmik Rock Edition - Whoa, this was originally 800 points. Crazy price.
Spotto! - It's kind of like Trajectile/Reflect Missile with gravity.
EA Sudoku - If you like Sudoku it's endless fun.
AiRace Tunnel - A good little fast-paced time-waster.
Pop Island: Paperfield - It's the same as Pop Island basically, but 200 points.

HolyMackerel

KnucklesSonic8

Some more suggestions:
Electroplankton / G&W Titles
Fire Panic
Paper Plane
Escapee Go! - highly recommended

KnucklesSonic8

iphys

Go Series Defense Wars
Advanced Circuits

Also, I haven't played it, but supposedly the Telegraph Sudoku is the best one.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

KnucklesSonic8

Go Series: 10 Second Run is pretty good as well.

KnucklesSonic8

lemonhead

is x scape really that good? i have air race tunnels. should i get air race the 800 point one. or x scape

lemonhead

KnucklesSonic8

AiRace is great, but X-Scape is too good to pass up. You have to play it.

KnucklesSonic8

lemonhead

alright ill try it

lemonhead

slidecage

would it be worth picking up a new card just for these also would have 1000 pts left any good other type games like this

thinking of getting
Sudoku and Telegraph Sudoku & Kakuro 200 pts each (sold a cart based sudoku game for 30 so i need a new sudoku fix)
PictureBook Games: The Royal Bluff 500 pts (anyone play this and know how long it is)

i read the review for Number battle what said it had a long single player story mode but i beat that with all gold stars in 6 hours ...

also is there a list of upcoming games or noone knows until they come out on monday

Thanks again

slidecage

KnucklesSonic8

I know Cosmo Fighters releases on Monday.

PB Games: TRB is great. I wouldn't say it's long, but it is a fun strategy game that's widely overlooked in my opinion. Especially fun in multiplayer.

Other games you might be interested in:
Dragon Quest Wars - Great strategy game.
UNO - Fun to play online.
24/7 Solitaire - Better than Touch Solitaire IMO because you get more bang for your buck.

KnucklesSonic8

jdarrell

I liked The Royal Bluff, but my main problem with it was it was too short. It's a small bluffing game, the AI is good, but I imagine the download play feature would be better. It's a very interesting game if you like bluffing games, but I would recommend using the points on something else if single-player.

Calling Number Battle long is... odd...

Official releases are also listed at nintendo.com (click games at the top, nintendo DS, then make sure only DSiWare is displayed).
Apparently Paul's Monster Adventure is going to be out next Monday with Cosmo Fighters (both at 500 points).
Jason Rohrer Anthology is listed as Coming Soon with Airport Mania, but there was an article here yesterday I think that says the anthology is going to be January 3rd at 200 points.

I'm not sure where else people find future releases from, but I'm assuming it's the ESRB site.

jdarrell

KnucklesSonic8

Yep, that's all correct.

Yes, The Royal Bluff isn't that strong of a single-player experience when compared to something like Number Battle, but in multiplayer it's even more fun.

KnucklesSonic8

slidecage

Dragon Quest Wars - Great strategy game. but is it worth it for single player mode... where they live they dont have wifi (i go to a public place to download the games and then they play them at home) many reviews i have see on DQW said it really does not have a single player mode its mostly meant to be played online

Thanks again for all the help

slidecage

KnucklesSonic8

Yeah, it's more multiplayer-focused (online/local).

KnucklesSonic8

Blue_Cat

I have 200 points- what should I get? I'm thinking Spotto or 10 second run, but I'm worried that I could beat either of these games really quickly). Any suggestions?
(I already have Aura Aura, so don't say that.)

Gota Catch 'em ALL!
Current HG Pokemon count: 180
Mario VS DK; Minis March Again: 3309-2151-9209

KnucklesSonic8

There's a lot of good $2 titles. Pop Island Paperfield comes to mind. If you were to choose between the two you just mentioned, I'd personally go for Spotto.

KnucklesSonic8

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic