Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 761 to 780 of 1,772

xAlias

@Birdman: Fantastic. My brother, sister, and dad are gonna get destroyed 2night!

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

Birdman

@labrat - It's 8 person single-card download, like Mario Kart DS, so your mother can also join in on the pwnage as well.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

xAlias

Unfortunately, I don't have enough DS systems, but thanks anyway.

xAlias

noname875

also, which one is better ALONE, pop island, or paperfield?

Edited on by noname875

noname875

xAlias

I don't have paperfield, but the original is fantastic.

xAlias

noname875

ok, thanks
i guess i will be buying pop island

noname875

xAlias

You had better wait for somebody else to speak about it, noname.

xAlias

Kyloctopus

I would buy Pop Island 500 Points
Odenis (The Company) told you paperfield came with 6 Stages but really it's 3 Stages with a different location.
Unlike Pop Island 500 Points it has 8 different stages.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

hithomas

Koops3 wrote:

I would buy Pop Island 500 Points
Odenis (The Company) told you paperfield came with 6 Stages but really it's 3 Stages with a different location.
Unlike Pop Island 500 Points it has 8 different stages.

Actually paperfield does have 6 stages you just need to own Pop Island to unlock 3 of them. So you could say you pay 700 Points for 14 stages and however many vehicles.

hithomas

Kyloctopus

But I alredy have Pop Island and I've seen the places they are the exact same, exept in a different location so It's technically 3 Stages So 700 for 11 Different Stages.
Also in Paperfield in order to put in the Magic Shooters (The Tank, Plane, Hovercraft etc) Odenis had to take out the Colorfull Rainbows. (Animals that have color and are not black, exept for Luma a ladybug who went on team almost black and replaced Geoff the bat.)

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

sonic_brawler95

Is there another great 200 point game?
One that isn't Paperfield please, I already have it.

Edited on by sonic_brawler95

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

sonic_brawler95

How is my farm? I was thinking of waiting for the exotic animals version if I were to buy one.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

hithomas

Koops3 wrote:

But I alredy have Pop Island and I've seen the places they are the exact same, exept in a different location so It's technically 3 Stages So 700 for 11 Different Stages.

Okay, I'm having problems figuring out which stages are duplicates so could you please just name them for me?

Also in Paperfield in order to put in the Magic Shooters (The Tank, Plane, Hovercraft etc) Odenis had to take out the Colorfull Rainbows. (Animals that have color and are not black, exept for Luma a ladybug who went on team almost black and replaced Geoff the bat.)

So? The games 200 points. Are 6 new characters/vehicles not enough? Then again I could be misunderstanding you in which case please correct/forgive me for being wrong.

hithomas

noname875

I got pop island, and i am enjoying it alot so far

noname875

Redhawk

Hey, I have 200 points left, what should I get? I was thinking Paperfield, but is it worth it if you already have the original?
Also, are G.G games good?

Edited on by Redhawk

Redhawk

ErrorSupply

The ninja G.G game that came out last update is great. Haven't played Paperfield, but I have to believe the G.G game would be the better single player experience.

UNO FC: 5199-7153-8508

Fliptocat

Yeah, Paperfield is definately worth it if you have the original, as long as you're not tired of it. And yes, the G.G games are good, you can check the Ninja Karaken Den thread for impressions.
EDIT: Darn it, Ninja'd again. I aslo agree that Ninja Karakuri den is the better experience.

Edited on by Fliptocat

Bomberman Blitz- 3223-8902-2468

Birdman

@sonic_brawler95 - I'd reccomend Ninja Karakuri Den, Aura-Aura Climber and Spotto! to be some of the best 200 point games on the service.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic