Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 721 to 740 of 1,772

irken004

hulklol123456789 wrote:

DON'T EVER EVER EVER GET WARIO WARE: SNAPPED, IT IS A HORRIBLE GAME, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE GAME, BUYING THAT GAME IS MAKING A BIGGEST MISTAKE THAN BURNING 5 DOLARS, THE GAME IS SOOOOO HORRIBLE, DON'T REALLY DON'T GET IT!!!!

Jeez dude chill, it's not HORRIBLE if you have the right light conditions.

Kyloctopus

It's okay with light conditions but the only place I can play warioware in is in my stink bathroom

Also yesterday I was going to recomend pop + solo but that would have given him too many choices I give him/her

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

sonic_brawler95

I'd say the only reason to buy Snapped is if you are a diehard warioware fan. Even when you get it to work, the game is really short. Its not a horrible game, its just really short.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

KCKowalchuk

NintendoCoDGamer wrote:

Yeah I think imma buy Paperfield and get another 200pt game

I looked at alphabounce but I really don't like breakout games. Also how much is WarioWare: Snapped?

Thats fine. I didn't really either, but this game made me turn around. Just saying.

KCKowalchuk

NintendoCoDGamer

Well.. does anyone have any good 200pt games to recommend? I'm gonna get Paperfield and possibly Army Defender.

Looking forward to The Conduit 2 and CoD: Black Ops for DS
For really cool avatars for a forum, go here! http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns/Emblems

NO ITEMS FOX ONLY FINAL DESTINATION

NintendoCoDGamer

And then I have $9 at home so I'll save my money and get another points card. (that or Rhythm Heaven because it's only 15 dollars at Walmart.)

For really cool avatars for a forum, go here! http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns/Emblems

Fliptocat

Well Army Defender gets repetitive rather fast, but it's alright. As for other recommendations, I don't really know, but you might wanna check out G.G Series: Ninja Karakuri Den as it's coming out on Monday.

Bomberman Blitz- 3223-8902-2468

Blink

Advanced Circuits is fun, if you're ready for a cerebral workout. Army Defender is great for playing 5-10 minutes at a time, but not really for extended periods. Escapee GO! is always a good choice, along with Spotto. Hmm, there's quite a few that are really good, so take your pick.

3DS FC: 3780-9141-3051 (Scott)
Steam user name: Blink the Conjurer
I believe in the power. The power of GRAMMAR! Huzzah!
Binary solo! 1000101 1000101

KCKowalchuk

So i've narrowed down my list, and this is what i have left:
-Soul of Darkness,
-Castle of Magic,
-Face Pilot,
-(My last choice) A Kappa's Trail.

What do you think?

KCKowalchuk

hulklol123456789

@KCKowalchuk, I DONT recommend you Castle of Magic, is the easyest game on the face of the erath, you can pass it playing blindfolded in less than 30mins and without loosing a life, it is really easy, really short, and NO replay value, so you buy it, you pass it in 1-3 days, and you never play it again, and you waste 5$, go with a good good game, I can recommend A Kappa''s Trail, Art Style Pictobits (these game is GREAT!), trajectile, Looksline View (reaaly good), Art Style: Aquia (pretty fun) and Glow Artisan (Great Puzzle) and Fliedrunner (great tower game), also Maestro: Green Groove, Number Battle and Flametail looks good.

Army defender get boring really easy, get a funner game like Escapee Goo (it is great) Spotto is also good, but its much better trajectile.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

KCKowalchuk

None of the games you recommended interested me. Pictobits only has 15 levels and I'm into modern games. And 3 of the games you mentioned are puzzles, which I'm not into right now. Fieldrunner isn't my type and Looksley's Line Up looks like it's for kids who are learning to read. A Kappa's Trail didn't get a great review, that's why it was my last choice. I was interested in Face Pilot and Soul of Darkness because they used the camera.

KCKowalchuk

Blink

Soul of Darkness is fun, but is very short, I beat it on normal and hard mode in less than a day. The camera is used throughout the game, you take a picture of a certain color and you get orbs (health, mana, powerup) that are the same color, I thought it was very well implemented. The "story" was...let's just not talk about that.... I think Kappa's Trail only got a lower score because it is hard, very hard. But I still would recommend it over Soul of Darkness. Even though they're both fun, I think Kappa's Trail is a better value.

Also, Pictobits is amazing and would recommend it once you get another puzzle craving.

Edited on by Blink

KCKowalchuk

A Kappa's Trail or Face Pilot?

KCKowalchuk

Blink

KCKowalchuk wrote:

A Kappa's Trail or Face Pilot?

I'd say Face Pilot, I want to try it to...

KCKowalchuk

Just what i wanted to hear!

KCKowalchuk

hithomas

NintendoCoDGamer wrote:

Well.. does anyone have any good 200pt games to recommend? I'm gonna get Paperfield and possibly Army Defender.

If you enjoy the odd puzzle game then advanced circuits is really good and has a ton of replay value with all the different awards you can try and get. I wouldn't recommend army defender as its very repetitive .

hithomas

sonic_brawler95

@KCK- I'd say get Face Pilot. But then again, I never played Kappas Trail.

Edited on by sonic_brawler95

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

KCKowalchuk

I'm happy now. I'll get it soon.

KCKowalchuk

NintendoCoDGamer

That's good then I might check out some of the G.G. series games because I've heard they're gonna be good.

Mercenary55

primrose or spotto! or any other 200 point game recommendations are gratuties (if that's how u say it)

"I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral"

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic