DSiWare Forum

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Showing 641 to 660 of 1,773

AuthorMessage

KCKowalchuk

641. Posted:

do you think that game is worth my last points? should i wait for it to come out?

KCKowalchuk

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

642. Posted:

Well what else were you thinking of getting?

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

KCKowalchuk

643. Posted:

KCKowalchuk wrote:

do you think that game is worth my last points? should i wait for it to come out?

my bad, its 800 points. i only got 500 left. what should i get? i got Alphabounce, Wario-Ware Snapped, and Brain Age Sudoku.

KCKowalchuk

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

644. Posted:

Alphabounce all the way.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

NexxuZ

645. Posted:

He already has that :)
I liked Maestro! Green Groove though it is very very short :)

NexxuZ

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

646. Posted:

Hmmm a rreally good exelent 500 points DSiWare game is Trajectile! It is easily the best DSiWare game.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

AuthorMessage

KCKowalchuk

647. Posted:

i was thinking trajectile was to much like alphabounce.

KCKowalchuk

AuthorMessage

Fliptocat

648. Posted:

Trajectile isn't like Alphabounce, Since Trajectile is a puzzle game. And while it's pretty good, I wouldn't call it the best.

Bomberman Blitz- 3223-8902-2468

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

649. Posted:

NOpe is totally different, but ok, you can try other cool games like a kappas trail and pictobits!

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

650. Posted:

Wich 3 500 points games will you choose from these list:

Maestro GG
Metal Torrent
Animal Color Cross
Soul of Darkness
Flametail

Any other Recomendations?

Im looking for a fun game, that give me a challenge and got replay value, but that it long its not too short and I hardley get bored of it!

Edited on by hulklol123456789

AuthorMessage

cheapogamer4life

651. Posted:

NexxuZ wrote:

I liked Maestro! Green Groove though it is very very short :)

hm...what do you think about the replay vaule for this game is? Im not sure if I should get this game or not, but if its doesnt have that much replay value for it then i'll know for certain that this game isnt for me.

@hulklol: Out of all the games on your list I only have Soul of Darkness. Depending on if you decide to collect the power-ups and upgrade your weapons this game can be real easy or just as hard as the game it is clone after. The checkpoints arent spread out to far, so thats a plus. About the replay value, im in the middle of my thrid play through and I havent gotten bored with this title yet. Although I do enjoy (most) 2d platformers i've download from the shop (glares at Castle of magic).

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

652. Posted:

Ok, so there are 5 games and 3 choices, I think the better is to eliminate the 2 "worst" choices, wich ones do you think I should eliminated. And wich 500points games that aren't on the list you also recomend to me?

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

653. Posted:

Maybe eliminate Metal Torrent? I haven't played it though.

I only have Animal Color Cross and Maestro GG.

What other 500-Point Titles have you tried? Have you tried DQ Wars, Number Battle, PB Games: The Royal Bluff, Bomberman Blitz?

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

654. Posted:

@KnucklesSonic8
All the 500 points game that you mentioned, I only have Bomberman, didn't know anything about PB games or the Royal Bluff, about DQ wars, I know is differet as most of DQ series, bt im going for the DQ IX for DS, so im not really planning to get these one, and that I heard that now nno one play it online. I have looked up Number Battle, but I really don't understand it, looks like, something strange...

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

655. Posted:

Well I eliminate Metal Torrent, and maybe add to list Number Battle, anyways how are animal color cross and maestro GG (in content, replay value, gameplay and presentation?)

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

656. Posted:

Animal Color Cross is pretty good. Has more replay value and content than MGG, if that's your main concern. See if this helps you decide: http://bit.ly/bPxcdg

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

Birdman

657. Posted:

I probably shouldn't be asking this, since I have way too many games I still have to play through, but I have 600 points left and am looking at Face Pilot, Soul of Darkness and Crystal Monsters. Which one should I get?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Fliptocat

658. Posted:

Well Crystal Monsters is an RPG that takes around 20 hours to finish, but has some control issues when using the d-pad. You can breed monsters and create new ones, so that's a plus. Face Pilot has a lot of replay value because of the medals you earn, but it can be hard to find a good location for it to work in. I haven't played SoD yet, but it seems to be shorter than the others. It's really up to you. These games are all pretty good, but it depends on what kind of game you want to play. That probably didn't help you much, though.

Bomberman Blitz- 3223-8902-2468

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

659. Posted:

And wich is better Animal Color Cross or Number Battle?

AuthorMessage

Birdman

660. Posted:

hulklol123456789 wrote:

And wich is better Animal Color Cross or Number Battle?

I've heard a lot of comparisons of ACC to Picross. If you're willing to revive the online thread for Number Battle, Number Battle. If not, ACC.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062