DSiWare Forum

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Showing 621 to 640 of 1,767

AuthorMessage

RogueBologna

621. Posted:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

Is Dodogo worth the 800 points?

9/10 for me. I have just beaten it 100% and it has lots of content.

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

622. Posted:

hulklol123456789 wrote:

Armand wrote:

I want a dsiware camera game , Looksley's Line Up or Face pilot?

Which is better?

Looksley's Line Up is the best game I have ever played, it is so fun, so cool, so fantastic, levels, histories, everything. Yeah the give it in the review 6/10, but thats its just a first impression of the camera, after ypou get it its one of the best games on the DSiWare, also the 3D efect is really cool.

They are both great games, but I would have to say Face Pilot. The face reconition is more accurate and its easy to get it working right. Both are unique must try games, but buy Face Pilot first, then Looksley.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

AuthorMessage

Armand

623. Posted:

Xkhaoz wrote:

Judging from reviews, probably Face Pilot, Armand.

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

hulklol123456789 wrote:

Armand wrote:

I want a dsiware camera game , Looksley's Line Up or Face pilot?

Which is better?

Looksley's Line Up is the best game I have ever played, it is so fun, so cool, so fantastic, levels, histories, everything. Yeah the give it in the review 6/10, but thats its just a first impression of the camera, after ypou get it its one of the best games on the DSiWare, also the 3D efect is really cool.

They are both great games, but I would have to say Face Pilot. The face reconition is more accurate and its easy to get it working right. Both are unique must try games, but buy Face Pilot first, then Looksley.

Thanks, I'm getting Face Pilot.

Armand

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

624. Posted:

peterifico wrote:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

Great, now I'm thinking of buying it tonight.

AuthorMessage

RogueBologna

625. Posted:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

peterifico wrote:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

You'll like it! I personally think it's better than Mvs. DK, except it lacks a level editor

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

626. Posted:

peterifico wrote:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

peterifico wrote:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

You'll like it! I personally think it's better than Mvs. DK, except it lacks a level editor

Ok, I'm most likely gonna cave in and buy it now, thank you for your impressions. :)

AuthorMessage

RogueBologna

627. Posted:

Sonic brawler you post how much you like it.

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

628. Posted:

Even though some dsiware got bad reviews I did buy them and it turns out their good (not all but a few)
Prehistoric Man
16 Shot shooting watch
Mario Clock
Arcade Hoops Basketball

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

RogueBologna

629. Posted:

This is a question for people with DodoGo!. I've completed the game. It ends by revealing another island, but you don't actually get to go there. I was searching through the help guide, and a image shows 133 levels and 36 bonus levels. Is there a way to unlock that next island?

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

630. Posted:

@Koops3- I agree that Mario Clock is misunderstood.

Edited on by sonic_brawler95

AuthorMessage

jdarrell

631. Posted:

@zranoll The old Fire Panic impressions are also here if you want to read or discuss them: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/dsiware/argh_freakin_pyrom...
I think you would like the game :)

@peterifico I think that content was left out so is false advertising now. I don't have the game so not sure though...

Edited on by jdarrell

jdarrell

AuthorMessage

RogueBologna

632. Posted:

@peterifico I think that content was left out so is false advertising now. I don't have the game so not sure though...

But it's weird it shows it in the help menu.

Edited on by RogueBologna

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

633. Posted:

I've used the Mario Clock so much. My thoughts: http://bit.ly/9qHakA

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

634. Posted:

The other clocks don't match up by far. (Unless you count the shooting watch as a clock)

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

635. Posted:

Convinced myself to download Dodogo and Alphabounce when I wake up tomorrow. To make room for the both of them I need too free up 10 blocks, what should I get rid of- Music On: Retro Keyboard (30 blocks), or Game&Watch: DK Jr.(14)? I don't feel like making my own decisions this week. :D

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

636. Posted:

Dodogo and Alphabounce might be the smartest buys I made recently on the DSi Shop.
I found myself addicted to Alphabounce instantly, at first I found the game slow and boring, until I made it to levels where about 50 powerups rain down on you at once making the game crazy and exciting. Leveling up your paddle makes the game more interesting than other Breakout clones, and choosing a path onthe galaxy map makes it so you can get items you think will be useful. I easily blew away 3 hours playing this game, its so darn addictive!
I didn't spend as much time with it yet, but from what I played, Dodogo! is another amazing game. The game has a great art style with nice animations and a good soundtrack. Its like the 2nd MvsDK, in which you can fully control the charactors. The game has you guideing lost dodo eggs to their nest. The eggs are exteemly cute, espesially when you get them in a better mood or give them band aids to heal their wounds.
Both of these games are highly reccomended by me, and are extreemely worth the 1300 total points it takes to purchase them both. :)

AuthorMessage

KCKowalchuk

637. Posted:

at first for alphabounce, i did the easy career and found it too easy, so now im on medium and its difficult on one planet that i cannot beat. easily one of the best games i downloaded

KCKowalchuk

AuthorMessage

Birdman

638. Posted:

@Sonic_Brawler - Unless you don't play DK Jr. much, I'd delete Retro keyboard, but that's just me.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

639. Posted:

Birdman13 wrote:

@Sonic_Brawler - Unless you don't play DK Jr. much, I'd delete Retro keyboard, but that's just me.

Yeah, I deleted Retro Keyboard even though I bought only a couple days ago, didn't really innterest me as much as I thought it would. :/

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

640. Posted:

If your looking for the best music game I think it is Rhytmic, anyways I haven't played it yet because IT DOESN'T COME TO NORTH AMERICA!!!!! But well.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.