Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 481 to 500 of 1,772

joek0

I have both! Both are hard games. Unless you like a good strategy puzzler or Square from Maboshi, I would hold off on Flametail and get it later. Flametail is still a good game. I would get it later when you have more points. Kappa's Trail is more fun and easier to get into. The levels get hard quick, but are fun nonetheless. Kappa is the definitely worth 500 points.

joek0

ErrorSupply

I've had my finger on the button to dl Flametail this week, but decided to wait and see what comes out this Monday due to mixed opinions. No regrets on purchasing A Kappa's Trail though. It's very enjoyable, and based on observational speculation I'd say it's the safer bet.

UNO FC: 5199-7153-8508

joek0

Did you get the second minigame key yet in KT. The location is in the impressions thread. Have you beaten World 3 yet.I'm stuck on the last stage in this world.

joek0

cheapogamer4life

@360: thanks for the link to that demo, but I guess i will have to wait until I have access to my laptop again to try it out. Been doing a lot of DSi only web surfing lately.

@ 13: Shantae RR in less then a month, really!?!?! Oh happy days

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

Birdman

cheapogamer4life wrote:

@ 13: Shantae RR in less then a month, really!?!?! Oh happy days

Well, according to IGN, who spoke with Matt Bozon of Wayforward directly, they're just running through the game a few more times to tweak it a little more. They haven't submitted it to Nintendo yet, so it will probably get released in 2-4 weeks. This is just my opinion though.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

lemonhead

is box life good i want to get that

lemonhead

grumblegrumble

Birdman13 wrote:

Ok, since it appears nobody has both Flametail and A Kappa's Trail, which do you think is better?

I agree! Kappa Trail is WAY better than FlameTail! Much better value for the money, and a much better full game experience. You can tell a LOT of love went into "A Kappa's Trail" Not to mention... it's a wonderfully challenging game!

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

Birdman

I forgot to mention it, but I actually did get A Kappa's Trail and am loving it so far.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

lemonhead

is pop island good

lemonhead

lemonhead

ok last one is army defender worth it

lemonhead

Birdman

lemonhead - Probably not. It gets repetitive and dull very quickly, and it's not very addictive, at least in my opinion.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

Kyloctopus

OHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHH POP ISLAND IS AMAZING (it reminds me of one of the greatest games diddy kong racing DS)
And if you have friends who don't have the game you can either play with them on download play or givethem a demo. It's is probably the best game I bought and I bought 22 Non Free games

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

lemonhead

anyone have jazzy billiards

lemonhead

lemonhead

jazzy billiards reviews oppinoins????

lemonhead

grumblegrumble

lemonhead wrote:

jazzy billiards reviews oppinoins????

I have Jazzy Dilliards... It seems too limited with what you can do, you can only shoot the ball in certain ways and someone mentioned on one of the old threads on the dsi board that it was way too limited and the game mechanics were kind of bad, which i agree with.. it seems like a simple web based flash game... i didn't think it was worth the money thats just me tho!

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

grumblegrumble

Birdman13 wrote:

I forgot to mention it, but I actually did get A Kappa's Trail and am loving it so far.

great!!!! its my fave dsiware release this year, well, tied with x-scape!

NexxuZ

Wat EU DSiware games are worth buying a 2000 points card for?

NexxuZ

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic