Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 441 to 460 of 1,772

KnucklesSonic8

Any idea which one you're leaning towards?

KnucklesSonic8

Birdman

noname - Probably the best G&W title on DSiWare is Donkey Kong Jr. At least in my opinion it is. If you're looking for a non-G&W 200 pointer, Aura-Aura is hard to beat.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

noname875

Birdman13 wrote:

Aura-Aura is hard to beat.

I would buy it, but i already have it. And i decided instead of a game & watch game, to go with the game spotto, its pretty good and i am enjoying it. i now have 100 points left.

noname875

cheapogamer4life

Qwikman wrote:

OK well I ended up just getting Number Battle, and its awesome!

Dont forget about the Number Battles online thread when ever your ready for some real comp.
We'll be waiting ......

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

ToastyYogurt

I have 500 points left and I'm not sure what to do with it. I have:
Warioware: Snapped! (I know, sad, right?)
Paper Airplane Chase
My Notebook: Green
Army Defender
AiRace: Tunnel
Art Style: precipice
Bird & Beans
AlphaBounce
Photo Dojo (Duh!)

I want to know how good these games are:
Pop Island
Dark Void Zero
Dragon Quest Wars
Pop+ Solo
Anything else?????

Thanks in advance!

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

ClickMaster

Destroyer360 wrote:

Dragon Quest Wars

It's an OK game, I have it. The different Monsters are Cool(I think there are 6) and they all have different abilities. There is an adventure mode, but you can beat it in about 2 min.(Literally,it's more like a tutorial) and then you just battle all you want with no high scores or anything. I give the game a 5/10. It get really boring after a few days, and It's hard to find someone to battle with online....

Now my question:
I have 200 points left, and I don't know what to get..
I have(200 point games):
Paper airplane Chase
Birds and Beans
Aura-Aura climber
electronic keyboard
Army Defender
Turvys strike back
5 in 1 solitaire

I'm gonna Life forever-Or Die Trying

Birdman

Destroyer - I have all of those games you mentioned. Here are my opinions on them:
Pop Island - Good for multiplayer, but not really worth it for single-player.
Dark Void Zero - A great retro throwback and an all-around fun game to play.
Dragon Quest Wars - A fine online title if you're willing to look for matches, but just plain terrible for single-player.
Pop+ - I found this to be dull and monotomous, but well executed. Supposedly there's also a bonus in myNotebook for having this.

Some other games to consider are Aura-Aura Climber (200), Bejeweled Twist (500), Game & Watch: Donkey Kong Jr. (200), Number Battle (500), Spotto! (200) and Starship Defense (500).

Click - What I said above also applies to you.

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

ClickMaster

Any other Suggestions for Me?

ErrorSupply

ClickMaster wrote:

Any other Suggestions for Me?

It seems you've got the essentials from the 200 pt category. EA Sudoku is a well done take on the genre, if you're looking for such a thing.

UNO FC: 5199-7153-8508

hulklol123456789

@click master, the best 200 po9nt game is aura climber, go for it you won't be disapointed!

@Destroyer360: get dark void zero, it is one of the best dsi ware titles and it is really worth the money, one of the best platformers I have play!!!

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

ClickMaster

Will you please Read my post? I already have aura-aura Climber!!!!!

I was thinking about like turvy drops, a Game-And Watch game, spotto, Escappe, or someh
thing else?

I think I will just get spotto..

Edited on by ClickMaster

hulklol123456789

ClickMaster wrote:

I was thinking about like turvy drops, a Game-And Watch game, spotto, Escappe, or someh
thing else?

Oh im sorry, I don't understand really good, well spotto is a good choice, escapee good is really good too.

hulklol123456789

ClickMaster wrote:

thing else?

Oh im sorry, I don't understand really good, well spotto is a good choice, escapee good is really good too.

Edited on by hulklol123456789

jdarrell

ClickMaster wrote:

thing else?

That sounds like how I'd think. Maybe consider AIRace: Tunnel.

jdarrell

jdarrell

Destroyer360 wrote:

Anything else?????

Maybe X-Scape or Starship Patrol. There's a lot of other good games if any other ones sound interesting to you too.

jdarrell

hulklol123456789

Hey I want one of the 2 DSiware titles: Crazy Golf and Metal Torrent

About Crazy Golf, it looks cool anf fun but idk if these is too, hmm wich is the world, classic.
Metal Torrent don't look bad but how hard is get a better highscore or what do you need to do, tricks?

ErrorSupply

hulklol123456789 wrote:

Metal Torrent don't look bad but how hard is get a better highscore or what do you need to do, tricks?

I highly recommend Metal Torrent. Improving your score is a matter of learning simple techniques from the top 10 online replays to maximize your combos, and riding the line between playing it safe or earning big points.
The online leaderboard adds so much to this game though. Any time you play, you get that competitive intensity without having to wait for an opponent, or even be connected to WiFi.

Edited on by ErrorSupply

hulklol123456789

And what do you say about crazy golf, have you already play it, its because I want to try these golf game, but don't want it to be too clasic, what is new in these game?
And another thing about metal torrent I have hear that changing from easy to insane mode is a huge change and that insane mode is really challening, so like so how is the music in metal torrent and the graphics, are there different ships or different attacks?

ErrorSupply

I haven't tried Crazy Golf yet.
MT's Insane mode's main difference is the new ship with an entirely different special technique and fire spread. I must have clocked in at least 4 hours working on my score in easy mode, then when I tried Insane it was like starting back at square 1 as far as my ability to score well. Enemies that used to be un-comboable in the Easy ship where gold mines for points thanks to the Insane ship's unique special abilities.
The music is pretty much just there. Each ship has its own theme, which kind of just blends into the background without getting obnoxiously repetitive.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic