Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 421 to 440 of 1,772

Birdman

JumpMad - Well, considering you claim you have 700 points and you have 1 200 point game and 2 500 point games, you should get Aura-Aura, which is probably the best 200 point game on DSiWare. Anyway, if you're looking for a good strategy game or a game with good online play or hate tower defense games, get Number Battle. I'm always looking for opponents to face online. If that doesn't float your boat, you probably should get Starship Defense, the best tower defense game on DSiWare. It's also made by Q-Games, who also made Trajectile, DIGIDRIVE and the upcoming X-Scape.

As an unrelated side note, if you do get Number Battle, post your FC on the Number Battle board and starting tomorrow around 2:00 EST I can take matches just about any time until about mid-August.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

LordJumpMad

@KnucklesSonic8: I hear alot good things about Starship Patrol (or Starship Defence we call it here), But I don't know its my type of Game, I did't see anything that Wow me in it, but it dose have an nice Theme Song.

@Scarecrow: your pic looks like my Dog, but Darker, anyway, I have Pinball Pulse , Best Game I ever download, my Score is over 9,000,000. (Not DBZ Joke)

@Birdman: Number Battles looks like a really Hard strategy game, and I like those type of games alot,
But I can't not find any Videos of it, to see how the gameplay is.,but it look like an Great Game.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

rosemo

@JumpMad: Search for "Suujin Taisen" because that is the Japanese name for the game. I think there are some gameplay videos on YouTube.

rosemo

3DS Friend Code: 2449-5643-2899 | Nintendo Network ID: rosemo | Twitter:

KnucklesSonic8

If you like strategy games, then get Number Battles.

KnucklesSonic8

LordJumpMad

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

If you like strategy games, then get Number Battles.

Good point .
Why did't I see that
But now I have only 6 Blocks......

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

KnucklesSonic8

Got an SD Card to transfer stuff to?

KnucklesSonic8

LordJumpMad

Yeah, did't know SD Card work that way like the Wii dose.

I only use it for Music

cheapogamer4life

JumpMad wrote:

But now I have only 6 Blocks......

lol.... must be nice to still have free spce on your DSi. Just wait until your around -500 blocks ;(

oh.... and Number Battles is a good buy that packs a lot of content and it only takes up 37 blocks. Well worth 500 np's.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

Bassman_Q

I'm currently looking at Number Battle, Advanced Circuits, AlphaBounce, and Donkey Kong Jr. Which one do you recommend most? (I only want to buy one 500 point game and one 200 point game)

I already have a bunch of great DSiWare games like Thorium Wars, Aura-Aura, Starship Defense, Mario vs. DK, Escapee Go, Dark Void Zero, and others...

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Birdman

Qwikman - I can't advise you on either of the 2 200 point games you mentioned, but unless you truly love brickbreaker games get Number Battle.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

KnucklesSonic8

@Qwikman: Get Donkey Kong Jr. and as for the 500-point game... If you want a game that'll last you a long time and you love arcade games, get Alphabounce. If you enjoy strategy games (which it looks like your collection could benefit from), go for Number Battle.

KnucklesSonic8

hulklol123456789

Qwikman wrote:

I'm currently looking at Number Battle, Advanced Circuits, AlphaBounce, and Donkey Kong Jr. Which one do you recommend most? (I only want to buy one 500 point game and one 200 point game)

I already have a bunch of great DSiWare games like Thorium Wars, Aura-Aura, Starship Defense, Mario vs. DK, Escapee Go, Dark Void Zero, and others...

Get alpha bounce, it is great. You can always try some advanced circuits

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

Bassman_Q

OK well I ended up just getting Number Battle, and its awesome! I've been wanting a good puzzle game, and this is pretty much much what I needed. Simple graphics, great gameplay and some cool music, just like another excellent DSiWare game, Starship Defense! I even showed to my mom, now we both fight over my DSi. Thanks everyone!

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

KnucklesSonic8

Lol, glad you enjoy it! It's really deep, hm?

KnucklesSonic8

noname875

ok, i have 200 points left and dont know what to spend them on, any recommendations?

noname875

gameking23

@noname Escapee Go and Aura Aura Climber are both great 200 point games.

I rule when it comes to games. So deal with it.

KnucklesSonic8

Faceez, Electroplankton, Game & Watch, AiRace Tunnel all come to mind.

KnucklesSonic8

noname875

Thanks
I'm definitely getting one of the game & watch games.

noname875

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic