DSiWare Forum

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Showing 381 to 400 of 1,777

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

381. Posted:

@FunkyGamer: FYI, some of the "other G&W titles" that hulklol referred to don't stink. Judge is also not one of the best, IMO.

@JumpMad: Can't go wrong with Luminarrow and Hanenbow.

@SZM: Alphabounce all the way. :D

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

382. Posted:

Los of levels? Alphabounce, Lots of fun Mr.Driller, BOTH¿?

Hmmmm, if you are a fan of football then soccer 2010, if not, then no.
If you like races Asphalt 4, if not then no.
Maybe legends of exidia? is a rol game
Love puzzle games, art style games, or glow artisan (recomended)
Mario VS Dk, MMA, great game, fun,puzzle, long
The best 200 points game? hmm long and fun? spotto, robot rescue, aura-aura climber (recomended)
relaxing? any electroplankton game

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

383. Posted:

Ok thanks I'll get Alphabounce

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

pkmnguy

384. Posted:

if you like puzzles i recommend all of the art style games, glow artisan and trajectile

WOOHOOO FINALLY REFLECTION IS OUT AS DIVERGENT SHIFT!

AuthorMessage

Funky_Gamer

385. Posted:

IS the ferrari game or Asphalt 4 better?

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

386. Posted:

Well Ferrari GT got better graphics, but Aspahlt 4 is much more extensive, is you want the best race game buy Aspahlt 4 if you like ferraris well then buy Ferrari GT, but if you like to flight then Air Race is your option.

AuthorMessage

GumbyX84

387. Posted:

First post, but gota say that AlphaBounce, while kinda slow at times, is a great game and a nice evolution to Arkinoid "genre".

Also loving Dark Void Zero. Hard, but fun.

Beat Castle of Magic. Easy up until that last two worlds. I'm waiting for Shantae so I can have some real platforming fun.

DSL and DSi XL
Now proud owner of 3DS

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

388. Posted:

Earthworm Jim looks like a nice platformer too :)

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

389. Posted:

Hey idk, should I get Trajectile? it looks like a spotto (a game I have, pass and enjoyed a lot) but it looks like a little different, its hard, easy? it starts with 30 lvls but get till 200 lvls, so should I get it or better any other game?

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

390. Posted:

It's an excellent game. Lots of content for only 500 Points. Mix of difficulties. Deceptively deep and challenging. :)

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

Birdman

391. Posted:

Trajectile is probably one of the best games on DSiWare, and you should totally get it.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

392. Posted:

Oh cool =D

AuthorMessage

rosebud

393. Posted:

Birdman13 wrote:

Trajectile is probably one of the best games on DSiWare, and you should totally get it.

I second this recommendation. Totally worth 500 points. Great game with lots of gameplay, especially if you are going to get all medals.

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Funky_Gamer

394. Posted:

Should I get Dark Void Zero or Bejeweled Twist?

AuthorMessage

jdarrell

395. Posted:

@FunkyGamer: I recommend you get Dark Void Zero, and you can also get Bejeweled Twist or another puzzle game if you need a puzzle game :)

Edited on by jdarrell

jdarrell

AuthorMessage

Birdman

396. Posted:

Funky - Wow, tough decision. I'd say Bejeweled Twist because I feel it has more replay value than DVZ, but if you can get both, do.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Funky_Gamer

397. Posted:

Thanks for the help, I got DVZ but will eventually get Bejeweled twist.

AuthorMessage

Karakato

398. Posted:

I'm looking for a fun arcade driving game, but I'm not sure what is better. Drift street or the Gameloft driving games. I would prefer Gameplay and physics above all else when it comes to racing games. I don't care for content, I just want an exhilarating racing experience in fun short bursts. So, Drift street or the Gameloft racing games?

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

cheapogamer4life

399. Posted:

Karakato_001 wrote:

I'm looking for a fun arcade driving game, but I'm not sure what is better. Drift street or the Gameloft driving games. I would prefer Gameplay and physics above all else when it comes to racing games. I don't care for content, I just want an exhilarating racing experience in fun short bursts. So, Drift street or the Gameloft racing games?

One neat option they have for Asphalt 4 its the quick race feature from the title screen. It really comes in handy if you just wanna race with any car and track that you have already unlocked on the game. Even though it only takes less then a min. to start a race in the career mode I always kept coming back to quick race because it seems to keep the game from getting to old to quick. The game really looks and controls well although if your a seasoned racer you may find it a little on the easy side, but that can be fixed if you dont upgrade your cars so much. They also have motorcycles on this game, but they are very hard to control when you really get going(i tend to bounce from wall to wall). I also have AiRace which I like just a little more then Asphalt 4 because instead of running through the game you have the option to set the diffculty from the title screen. Between the 2 of those if your looking for arcade fun then Asphalt 4 is the way to go.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

AuthorMessage

diegoesgriam

400. Posted:

For tomorrow I will buy Looksey Line Up, but i don't know what to buy with the 500 points left.

In my list are Albo... Sudoku; Trajectile; Link n Launch; Mr. Driller and Flipper

I love puzzle game, my favourite DSi Ware games are Picobits, BoxLife, Escape Go!, Pop Island, Mario vs. DK 2 and Spotto.

Edited on by diegoesgriam

Now Playing: TLOZ OoT 3D, 3D Classic: Kirby Adventure, TLOZ: Skyward Sword, Pushmo
Will Buy: Zengage, Mario Kart 7, Marrio Picross, Mighty Switch Force
Waiting For: Resident Evil Revelations, VVVVV, Sakura Samurai, NightSky, Colors! 3D
3DS Code: 2793-0857-1922