Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 341 to 360 of 1,772

hulklol123456789

hmmm alphabounce its really cool and the new ferrari GT looks nice too

Don't recommend you any Game and Watch games, 900 points I recommend 1 of 500 and 2 of 200

Edited on by hulklol123456789

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

Djrr-ific

I got 500 points, live in Europe, and I can't choose between Earthworm Jim, Flipper & System Flaw Recruit

Or do you guys have any other nice recommendations for me?

3DS Friend Code: 5241-2047-4489

hulklol123456789

Hmmm, Eartworm Jim looks great but I haven't played it jet, if you like plataform games then thats your choice, Flipper is a little short, but its fun, System Flaw Recruit hmmm, idk, don't look really good, I can recommend you all art style games, Alpha Bounce, Mr.Driller, Flight Controll, Dracula, Dark void zero (another plataformer)

hulklol123456789

Hmmm, should I buy Pop+Solo? It cost 500 points, its a game about poping bubbles, it has alot of mode, but idk, it is REALLY fun to play?

Djrr-ific

@hulklol123456789

I find it very relaxing to play

And I have all of the art style games, and from your list the only ones I don't have are DVZ and Mr Driller but I have the retail Mr Driller so I don't buy the DSi version.

KarrotMan

@KillTheHaterzzz
Hmm... I would go for DVZ. It reminds me of how awsome the nes games were in the past. Its a challenging fun but short retro run and gun game with lots of replay value similar to megaman and bionic commando.

Can I ask, What is a great driving game with solid gameplay, I wouldn't care for the amount of cars and tracks, but would like to feel the fast and exhilarating experience with great car physics when I play: Asphalt, Ferrerari, Drift street international, Car jack streets, Gangstar.
Or should I just hold out for future games? (hard for me to get points)

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Djrr-ific

@Karakato

Stay away from gangstar, and of the other games I only have CJS & Asphalt... And they're both pretty good..
And nevermind about my recommendations asking, I bought Airace Tunnel and Game&Watch Donkey Kong Jr instead ahaha

jdarrell

Re: Pop Solo
It has a ton of content, but I didn't think it was a lot of fun (unless you really get into it.) Most of the modes seem to require shaking the bubbles to make chains fast enough to advance, which I didn't enjoy as a main strategy. So I just stayed with relax mode where I could pop bubbles, but that didn't offer enough so I eventually deleted it.

Edited on by jdarrell

jdarrell

rosemo

I agree with jdarrell. Pop+ Solo was one of the most disappointing games I have purchased for DSiWare. It just wasn't very fun. I didn't get the whole bubble shaking thing. It never seemed to work for me. It was the first game I moved to my SD card.

rosemo

3DS Friend Code: 2449-5643-2899 | Nintendo Network ID: rosemo | Twitter:

KnucklesSonic8

I had expected it to be a lot of fun because of how much I enjoyed the WiiWare version but I ended up not playing it as much. Maybe I'll revisit it soon, actually.

KnucklesSonic8

hulklol123456789

KK, thx everyone, I better spend those 500 points in Art Style Base 10, it looks like a cool game xD

Funky_Gamer

Hey guys, I have 1600 points to spend, and don't know what to spend them on.
As of now I want to spend them on:
Dark Void Zero
Mighty Flip Champs
and
I really like art style games (I already have pictobits)

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

KnucklesSonic8

Any of the newer games interest you?

Have you tried Boxlife or Digidrive?

KnucklesSonic8

Percentful

I need reccomendations. I want to go for another collection, but should I get the art styles, or the game&watches? I've always liked the wart styles...

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Funky_Gamer

@NucklesSonic8 OH yeah, are the new game & watch's any good?

Edited on by Funky_Gamer

KnucklesSonic8

For both of you: If you already have a few Art Style games, maybe try something different with the G&W sets? Most of them are good, yep. Let me know if you need more help.

Edited on by KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8

Funky_Gamer

Which is the best Game & Watch?
I think the DK one looks interestiing.

KnucklesSonic8

Out of the ones I've played, it's probably the best. I bet you'll enjoy it.
But there are some other good ones too.

KnucklesSonic8

Funky_Gamer

Thanks dude!
Do you have Dark Void Zero? I am interested in it, but dont know if its worth it.

rosemo

@110percentful: Get the Art Styles series first. They have more legs than any G&W does.

rosemo

3DS Friend Code: 2449-5643-2899 | Nintendo Network ID: rosemo | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic