Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 281 to 300 of 1,772

cheapogamer4life

At best each play through could take around 4 hours depending on how much you put into the game.

Unfortunely thats the only downer about Pop Island, IMHO.
No wifi matches. Not many developers are taking the time to include online play when it comes to the DSiware service.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

cheapogamer4life

Ashman wrote:

Sighs Well I guess that excludes Pop island from my list, seeing as I don't know anyone else that has a DS. I decided to also look at some of the reviews on this site. So I think i'm going to go with:
Bomberman,
Dark Void: Zero,
Dragon Quest Wars
UNO. Thanks for the help guys

Ah good choices. I would have all those you name except that Nintendo up the price 300 points over here in the states for Uno and I wont bite. As for Bomberman and Dragon Quest Wars, maybe after you get a few thousand matches under your belt and your ready for some real competition come see me

mark3

I'd like to play X-scape when it comes out.

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

Ashman

cheapogamer4life wrote:

Ashman wrote:

Sighs Well I guess that excludes Pop island from my list, seeing as I don't know anyone else that has a DS. I decided to also look at some of the reviews on this site. So I think i'm going to go with:
Bomberman,
Dragon Quest Wars

Ah good choices. I would have all those you name except that Nintendo up the price 300 points over here in the states for Uno and I wont bite. As for Bomberman and Dragon Quest Wars, maybe after you get a few thousand matches under your belt and your ready for some real competition come see me

I'll be sure to do that. Whats your FC for those games?

Once I download them i'll post my FC's here

Birdman

Ashman - First of all, welcome to our growing community. Second, there's actually an entire forum on here dedicated to online gaming called Online Gaming. Third, if you want some more DSi games I'd reccomend Aura-Aura, Spotto!, Number Battle, Trajectile, Bejeweled Twist and Flight Control (unless you have the iDevice version). The first 2 cost 200 points and the rest are 500.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

cheapogamer4life

Ashman wrote:

cheapogamer4life wrote:

Ashman wrote:

Bomberman,
Dragon Quest Wars

I'll be sure to do that. Whats your FC for those games?

Once I download them i'll post my FC's here

Surprisingly I have yet to post any friend codes on this site, but when you post i'll be right behind ya to post mines .

Ashman

Okay, so next week I will be getting 2000 points once I get paid. So I know i am getting Dragon Quest and Bomberman with 1000 points but I am having a hard time deciding what to do with my other 1000 points. So here are my options:

Option 1): I purchase Uno and a 200 point game

Option 2): I purchase Dark Void Zero and Number Battle

Option 3): I save the 1000 points.

What should I do?

HolyMackerel

@Ashman Dark Void Zero and Number Battle are both awesome. Did you know Uno costs 500 points in the EU store? We're being ripped off. :/ That's why I haven't bought it.

HolyMackerel

Birdman

I'd reccomend option 2. Both of those games are awesome.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

Birdman

Ashman wrote:

Birdman13 wrote:

I'd reccomend option 2. Both of those games are awesome.

Okay, I guess i'll go with that then.

@holymackrel
hmmm, thats strange, why would it be cheaper in Europe?

Who knows. Maybe Gameloft researched their markets and found that UNO was way more popular here in NA and made a slight edit for even more money.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

KnucklesSonic8

Not sure if this was mentioned before or not but I'm interested in thoughts on Let's Golf VS Touch Swing Golf Express.

KnucklesSonic8

cheapogamer4life

HolyMackerel wrote:

@Ashman Dark Void Zero and Number Battle are both awesome. Did you know Uno costs 500 points in the EU store? We're being ripped off. :/ That's why I haven't bought it.

Ditto about Uno at least.
Shame on Gameloft on that price gouge....

Edited on by cheapogamer4life

KnucklesSonic8

Maybe that's why we got Zoo Frenzy for only 500.

KnucklesSonic8

UNC5052

I plan to get 2000 points soon. I know for sure I want to get car jack streets. I want to keep 800 for Shantae but who knows when that will finally be released. I will probably get aura aura climber also. That leaves me with 500 or 1300 points depending on whether Shantae is released soon. There are quite a few games that I am keeping my eye on that are coming soon (or atleast eventually) such as Photo Dojo, Shantae (as I said earlier) x-scape, and a few more. So I know I will have to get another points card after I get this next one. So saying that I have 1300 points, what would you suggest me doing? I have about 10 dsiware games already but I don't have time to list them all.

PSN- UNC5052

joek0

If you liked the game & watch galleries from the gameboy-gba days get some of the gw titles.

joek

joek0

cheapogamer4life

@Unc5052
Without knowing what all you have and what genres your into it kinda hard for me to recommend anything right now that I would know you would enjoy. If you ever have any free time their is a Dsiware topic called “rate your Dsiware collection”. Posting in that thread would help us recommend the best tttles we think you might like.

edit: that thread can also be helpful when choosing what to get from the DSiware shop as well.....

Edited on by cheapogamer4life

UNC5052

Does this sound like a good way to spend 2000 points which I may be getting soon?
Pinball Pulse- 500
Car Jack Streets-500
Aura Aura Climber- 200
and then probably either airace which is 800 or alphabounce which is 500. I will probably get airace if the review turns out good.

PSN- UNC5052

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic