Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 201 to 220 of 1,772

chickenmatt5

Has anyone downloaded Move Your Brain Rollway Puzzle, The Oregon Trail , or Jazzy Billards? If so, were they worth it?

Check out my DSiWare reviews!
http://dsiwarereview.webs.com/

Percentful

Birdman13 wrote:

110percentful wrote:

I'm gonna get flipper on monday, and I will have 200 points left. Any suggestions? [I already have all the electroplanktons, obviously.]

If you liked Trajectile then get Spotto! I also reccomend getting Robot Rescue. Those are 2 of the best 200 point games on DSiWare.

Unfortunately, I did not like trajectile that much. I am not into puzzle games generally, and maze games bug me. that means no RR, and no Escapee go.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

HolyMackerel

@110percentful: I guess you'll just have to save up your points then, since I don't think any of the other 200 point games out now are very good.

EDIT: Oh, Army Defender looks pretty good. And Pyoro and Paper Plane.

Edited on by HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel

Birdman

HolyMackerel wrote:

@110percentful: I guess you'll just have to save up your points then, since I don't think any of the other 200 point games out now are very good.

EDIT: Oh, Army Defender looks pretty good. And Pyoro and Paper Plane.

Army Defender, Bird & Beans and Paper Plane are about the only other 200 non-app games to consider, so if none of those mentioned above spark your interest you're better off saving your points for something to come later.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Percentful

Nevermind. I spent them on Airace tunnel, and I quite enjoy it. I already have paper plane, and pyoro doesn't interest me. I'll probably get army defender with my next point card.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Bassman_Q

@irken & BleachFan-
No, it is not worth it. Its fun at first with the tutorial, but the lack of any single-player campaign is a total let-down. And unless you know someone with a DSi and DQW downloaded, you probably will never find anyone to play with online, which is a shame since it focuses purely on multiplayer. I'd give it a 6/10 at best.

As for anyone else who's wondering about 200-point games, Escapee GO! is probably your best choice because of its content, with Spotto being a close second. Escapee GO! is fun if you enjoy stealth type games, while Spotto is (as mentioned before) a lot like Trajectile, apparently, but is extremely fun. They are both great for picking-up-n-playing.

Army Defender is good if you like arcade-like games, but unfortunately if you choose to quit in the middle of a play session, you can't record your score. You can only record your score when you lose all of your lives. Which lowers its pick-up-n-playability, since each session will likely last over a half hour if you go for a high score.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

irken004

Already enjoying Escapee GO and Army Defender. I might add Flipper this coming Monday though, if it is released Monday.

Edited on by irken004

HolyMackerel

Odnetnin wrote:

@HolyMac Regarding precipice:
While haven't played any DSiWare games recently ('cept for Glow Artisan, which I downloaded just a week or so ago), precipice is definitely my most-played download, and I have over twenty DSiWare so far.

Thanks, it seems like a really good one. I'm going to decide what to get once this week's DSiWare is released. Precipice is high on my list.

HolyMackerel

cheapogamer4life

@ zezhyrule
Escapee Go!- Theres only about 1 hour worth of gameplay play in the story mode,but since it has 3 difficulty setting adds a little replay value to it. I really like the survival mode. With around 15 different levels to choose from it will be in regular rotation on my dsi for a while. I have yet to try multiplayer mode, but seems like it could be fun if you could find a few freinds that also have the game.
As for the other 2 ,I have yet to try those games.........

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

Armand

I want to download my first 200 points game and I'm interested in Escapee Go! and Aura Aura Climber , Which is Better? .

i just want to download one game because i'm saving points for shantae and others games.

Armand

Bassman_Q

@Armand- Haven't tried Aura Aura Climber but Escapee GO! is pretty dang fun. It gets a little annoying on later missions but its definitely worth looking into, especially since there's both a campaign and arcade-like survival modes.

I am also interested in Aura-Aura Climber, but does it have like a main story mode and is it fun enough to go back to several times like in Spotto! or Escapee GO!?

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

rosemo

@Armand: I have both and I would recommend Aura-Aura Climber over Escapee Go! However, the latter game is made by an indie developer so if you want to support the little guy then Escapee Go! is the one to get. Both are good games, but Aura-Aura Climber has that extra level of polish that Nintendo brings to the table.

rosemo

3DS Friend Code: 2449-5643-2899 | Nintendo Network ID: rosemo | Twitter:

Armand

thanks everyone for telling me , i'm going to download Aura -Aura.

Armand

Birdman

Right now, I need some help. There are 2 games that I'm considering getting, but I want to know if you think they're good for me. The two are Art Style: Aquia and Picturebook Games: The Royal Bluff. I'm not looking at any other games right now, so do yuo think I should get them? My complete games list (and my opinions on them) can be found under the Rate Your DSiWare Collection thread. Note: I'm NOT looking at any other games right now except for VT Tennis and Globulus, but I'll wait for more of your opinions on them and their reviews on here and IGN. Thank you.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

Birdman

Odnetnin wrote:

SUPPORT FLIPPER

I bought it and played through it, so I'm doing my part in supporting it.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic