DSiWare Forum

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Showing 1,761 to 1,773 of 1,773

AuthorMessage

Birdman

1,761. Posted:

@adeceku - In terms of 800 Point DSiWare titles, I'd recommend Go! Go! Kokopolo, Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!, Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords, and X-Scape. However, if you're looking at 200 and 500 point games as well, my picks are (in no particular order): AlphaBounce, Aura-Aura Climber, Candle Route, Castle Conqueror, Digger Dan & Kaboom, Don't Cross the Line, Flipper: Flush the Goldfish, A Kappa's Trail, Number Battle, Pop Island: Paperfield, Spotto!, Starship Defense, and Trajectile.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

adeceku

1,762. Posted:

@birdman - alright I will check those games, thanks man.

@rayword45 - mmm why should avoid gameloft? thanks for the recommendation.

Edited on by adeceku

I hope you die.

Twitter: adeceku

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,763. Posted:

Venoia and Anonymous Notes. How are they?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Captain Toad 4 Smash!
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Crazybrain1

1,764. Posted:

Just wondering (for future notice) what are some good 200 point games with a good amount of content? I know that they aren't usually known for that, but still. :)

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everything.

AuthorMessage

Slayer

1,765. Posted:

I loved Cave Story, probably one of the best platformers on DSiWare. Petit Computer is in my opinion the best title there. You might have to learn, but it's worth all 800 points to create something amazing.

"Hello sir, may I take your order?"
"Yes, I'll have a cheeseburger and fries..."
"I AM the cheeseburger and fries!"
Things you need to know about me:
I hate Texas.

AuthorMessage

Crazybrain1

1,766. Posted:

Which 200 point game is better?
AiRace: Tunnel, or Moke Moke?

Edited on by Crazybrain1

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everything.

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

1,767. Posted:

Soul of Darkness is a very good game like Castlevania but with upgrades and shorter.

Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

AuthorMessage

xj0462

1,768. Posted:

they still make dsi ware games?

nintendo network ID: Mr.X9000
now playing: pokemon X(3DS) twisted metal head on (PS2) super mario land 3(GB) STRIKERS 1945 PLUS (PSP/VITA) Kid icarus 3(3DS) double dragon(SEGA Genesis) tetris(NES) MOON episode 1(3DS) 2048(3DS) Dracula's curse(NES/3DS) after burner(NES) super smash bros brawl(Wii)

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2417-4668 | Nintendo Network ID: Mr.X9000

AuthorMessage

xj0462

1,769. Posted:

if you can get a hold of it, zelda four swords and dark void zero are some of the best dsiwae games out there, zelda four swords being an enhanced
gba remake( and free!!!!!) and dark void being a lost nes game that they released on dsiware in staed of virtual console

Edited on by xj0462

now playing: pokemon X(3DS) twisted metal head on (PS2) super mario land 3(GB) STRIKERS 1945 PLUS (PSP/VITA) Kid icarus 3(3DS) double dragon(SEGA Genesis) tetris(NES) MOON episode 1(3DS) 2048(3DS) Dracula's curse(NES/3DS) after burner(NES) super smash bros brawl(Wii)

AuthorMessage

PekoponTAS

1,770. Posted:

To the guy above me, you do realize that was a playful lie that Capcom told at the time, right? It was tongue-in-cheek marketing, and not at all true. Dark Void Zero was developed specifically for DSiWare.

As for other games, I'd recommend Trajectile, Snapdots, G.G Series Horizontal Bar, Gaia's Moon, 99 Seconds, Abyss, Link 'n' Launch, Mighty Flip Champs and Mighty Milky Way.

No matter what the game is, try your best to find enjoyment in it for whatever reason. Sometimes a bad game just needs a bit of a shot to the arm with the imagination of a goofball :).

3DS Friend Code: 4012-3200-6906

AuthorMessage

xj0462

1,771. Posted:

PekoponTAS wrote:

To the guy above me, you do realize that was a playful lie that Capcom told at the time, right? It was tongue-in-cheek marketing, and not at all true. Dark Void Zero was developed specifically for DSiWare.

As for other games, I'd recommend Trajectile, Snapdots, G.G Series Horizontal Bar, Gaia's Moon, 99 Seconds, Abyss, Link 'n' Launch, Mighty Flip Champs and Mighty Milky Way.

well i know now

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,772. Posted:

Also, I don't think Four Swords is available anymore.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

xj0462

1,773. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Also, I don't think Four Swords is available anymore.

what? you have to pay for it now?