Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 1,772

Birdman

@Retro - I can't really say atm. I only played up into the 4th World before I lost interest in the fall, and I only started trying to beat it again within the last few days and am only in the 3rd world right now. From what I've played, I wouldn't call it unfairly difficult, but right now it does require your full attention, so if you can't find the time to sit down alone and try to beat the game, it probably isn't for you.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Nintenbro

I've recently included, "99 Bullets," into my eShop wishlist. After watching the eShop trailer, it seems like a really good game. I'm just wondering if there are any other NLife members who have played it and would feel comfortable recommending it.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Retro_on_theGo

Ok, so of the 200 point games I was still deciding on I'm going with Flip the Core and Go Series: Undead Storm. I may buy the second one twice. One for me and one for my brother. Objections? Something to replace the second copy of undead storm?
As of now the games I will spend my final points (3000) on are going to be:
X-Scape (800)
Go! Go! Kokopolo (800) (Also took into account Spirit Hunters like Morph mentioned, buy Nnnnoooo sure is taking a while with that one..)
Digger Dan & Kaboom (500)
One Artsyle game that isn't that diver or math one. So need help with that. Digidrive and Boxlife do seem nice, but which is more fun (or fast paced)? (500)
Flip the Core (200)
Go Series: Undead Storm (200) but with this one I'm thinking of cutting out one of the art style games so I can get a second one for my brother, since I hear the main draw is multiplayer. Would that be worth it, or would I have more fun with the other option? How are the controls?
Any good shmups for 500 on DSiWare besides Metal Torrent?
Thanks everybody!

Retro_on_theGo

Hmmm, actually my final list as of now is this:
X-Scape
Go! Go! Kokopolo
Little Red Riding Hood's Zmbie BBQ
Flip the Core
Go Series: Undead Storm x2
All adding up to 3000. So I decided to just not go with a 500 point game. I'd still like to hear how Undead Storm controls though. Is it Tank controls? Or are there 2 500 point games that would be better than Undead Storm?

iphys

Art Style Boxlife is awesome, and so is Digidrive! Also Starship Defense and Trajectile if you don't have those.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Nintenbro

How many believe, "Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!," is a reasonable choice for a Club Nintendo Elite Status Reward this year? Of course, I just downloaded, "Metroid II: Return of Samus," last week. I'm not too big on posters or playing cards, so I don't really find those two rewards very enticing. There's no way I'm accepting the calendar this year, and nobody else should either. Well, unless you only reached Gold status, and you've already downloaded all of the games on offer.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

iphys

Mario vs DK is a good game, so I'd say it's worth it if you don't want any of the other rewards. You could probably sell your platinum reward for more than the $8 the game costs though, and being as there are two platinum rewards, a lot of people will probably be trying to snatch up the alternate reward on eBay.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Undead_terror

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Go Series: Undead Storm x2

[/div]

[/div]

is there a second one coming out or do you mean the first one

[/div]

Ha, I meant getting Undead Storm twice.

>:[ hopes and dreams crushed! (jk)

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

RupeeClock

I've 700 points left on my DSi that I'd like to redeem, I can get either a 200 points title and a 500 points title, or three 200 points titles. Preferably the former since there isn't much in the way of decent 200 point titles.
I'm not planning to put points on my DSi again since I've discovered DSiWare on my 3DS XL is actually, well, great!

Here's the DSiWare I do have, and (how much I liked it)
Mighty Flip Champs (Enjoyed it)
Pyoro (Enjoyed it)
Mighty Milky Way (Loved it)
Zuma's Revenge (Enjoyed it)
Reflect Missile (Enjoyed it)
Art Style KuBos (Enjoyed it)
SUDOKU EA (Meh)
2-in-1 Solitaire (Enjoyed it)
Art Style AQUITE (Enjoyed it)
Art Style BOXLIFE (Loved it)
Paper Plane (Enjoyed it)
Bookworm (Kinda enjoy it)
A Little Bit Of... Dr. Mario (Kinda enjoy it)
PiCOPiCT (Loved it)
Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition (Enjoyed it)
Pop+ Solo (Kinda Enjoy it)
Aura-Aura Climber (Loved it)
Shantae: Risky's Revenge (Loved it)
WarioWare: Snapped! (Too many technical faults to enjoy)
Mario vs. Donkey Kong Minis March Again! (Doesn't do it for me)
Mario Clock (Derp)
Animal Crossing Calculator (Derp)
Animal Crossing Clock (Derp)
Alt-Play: Jason Rohrer Anthology (Did not enjoy or appreciate)
Art Style NEMREM (Did not enjoy)
Move your Brain Rollway Puzzle (Too many technical faults to enjoy)
Oscar in Toyland (Hated it)

I'm interested in Go! Go! Kokopolo, but this is probably a 800 Point title.
If I could transfer the 100 points on my other DSi to the DSi with 700 points on it...but nah, not happening!

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Eel

Here are some packs I made based on games I have and enjoy:

The Toy Box pack:
Fishing Resort, AiRace: Tunnel and Candle Route.
These three toy-like games will provide you with lots of on-the-go fun.

The Fisherman Pack:
Fishing Resort and Big Bass Arcade.
If you like fishing you'll love them. Both are fast-paced and fun.

The Time Waster Pack:
3, 2, 1... WordsUp!, Don't Cross The Line and 1001 Blockbusters.
These are perfect for short gaming sessions.

The Pianist Pack:
Learning Piano 1, Learning Piano 2 and Playing Piano.
All three games are fun and pretty.

The Musical Mix Pack:
Guitar Rock Tour OR Mestro! Green Groove and any of the three mentioned above.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Xilef

Could anyone recommend a game between 2-4 euro? I'm looking into Go Series: Dark Spirits.

Xilef

SirSmugleaf

Could anyone say wether any of these are worth getting?
-Art Style: Pictopicts
-Aura-Aura Climber
-Airport Mania
-Ace Mathician
-Zuma's Revenge
-Link 'n' Launch
-Starship Patrol
-Art Style: Intersect
-Art Style: Boxlife
I know it's a long list, but these are all the games I am at least mildly interested in...Thanks in advance!

Edited on by SirSmugleaf

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

Magikarp3

As quickly as possible:

Pictobits: Yes, definitely get it, especially if you like action-puzzle games
Aura-Aura: Yes, get it, I can't see why you wouldn't enjoy this enough to get your money's worth
Airport Mania: It's lengthy but very easy; don't get it if you want a challenge
Starship Patrol: This is a seriously hard tower defence game, and tbh the tap buttons are tiny! The game itself is very playable though, but I'd only recommend if you're a fan of the genre.

Those are the only ones I have out of those, hope this was helpful!

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

SirSmugleaf

oiiopo wrote:

As quickly as possible:

Pictobits: Yes, definitely get it, especially if you like action-puzzle gamesAura-Aura: Yes, get it, I can't see why you wouldn't enjoy this enough to get your money's worthAirport Mania: It's lengthy but very easy; don't get it if you want a challengeStarship Patrol: This is a seriously hard tower defence game, and tbh the tap buttons are tiny! The game itself is very playable though, but I'd only recommend if you're a fan of the genre.Those are the only ones I have out of those, hope this was helpful!

Thanks!

Edited on by SirSmugleaf

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic