Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 161 to 180 of 1,772

Percentful

OsoOto wrote:

I'm getting 1000 points soon - I really want Starship Defense... anyone have any GREAT suggestions to get the most bang out of my 10 bucks? No puzzles, or Electroplankton.

O.o

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

OsoOto

Vander wrote:

@OsoOto: No puzzles? Pop Island is a great break from all the puzzle games on DSiWare, but I'm not sure what you could do with the other 500 unless you want to get a 200 point game in which Paper Airplane Chase is a fun little game and I've heard good things about Army defender, but Pop Island is great get that

Oh, let me elaborate.. I already have Pop Island, Army Defender, YYCJ, MVDK, Art Academy, Sudoku Student, myNotebook, Pro Putt Domo, and some others that I can't remember And by no puzzles.. I mean, I'm not exactly into 50 puzzles at once (my brain ain't up for it) but some suggestions wouldn't hurt

peekachu wuz liek 'dun tase meh bro!' n' i was liek 'im gunna tase u bro!' n den he wuz liek 'i herd u liek mudkipz bro' n den i tased em

cheapogamer4life

Im thinking of taking a chance of one of hte match 3 or 4 type puzzles, Im looking at pictobits,(im not sure if thats in the same genre) ball fighter, bejeweled twist, or another title i cant thinkof the name right now but, which one of these do u think I would get the most out of?
Edit: albo Puzzle League was the other.........

Edited on by cheapogamer4life

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

Birdman

cheapogamer4life wrote:

Im thinking of taking a chance of one of hte match 3 or 4 type puzzles, Im looking at pictobits,(im not sure if thats in the same genre) ball fighter, bejeweled twist, or another title i cant thinkof the name right now but, which one of these do u think I would get the most out of?

Here's how I rank them:
1. Bejeweled Twist
2. Pictobits
3. Puzzle League
4. Ball Fighter

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Anfeli

Hey, im getting a 2000 point card. which of the folowing games should i get?
*Army Defender
*Chronos Twins
*Dark Void Zero
*Glow Artisan
*Pop Island
*Reflect Missile
Edit-
*Electroplankton

Edited on by Anfeli

(Avatar made by pixelman)

Spaceboy

Trajectile is really good and easily worth the points. Bookworm is highly recommended because you'll always want to play it - at no point will you become too good for it and get tired of the game play, a perfect portable word game. Dark Void Zero is immense fun and you'll want to beat the three levels over and over again to beat your high score and show off how bad ass you are to your friends. I don't recommend Asphault 4. It's the same exact thing as the other Asphaults just a lot shorter and you'll soon feel jipped. I bought Pro Evo Soccer on a whim and I'm not even a soccer fan so I never play it, but if you like soccer it seems pretty fun. Despite some good reviews, DO NOT BUY THORIUM WARS. You're constantly having to shoot at these obnoxious little mosquitoes that never stop swarming around you, and the objectives are so stupid and it's just the biggest stupidest rip off I've ever experienced at 10 bucks. Stay clear!! I also recommend the fist Art Academy. It makes really good looking art, easily the best portable painting sim you'll find anywhere. Just know that there's no option to step back on a mistake. If you can blend the paint really close to the color of the easel, painting over your mess ups is the best you can do. Now, can anybody genuinely recommend Mighty Flip Champs or March of the Minis to me? They just don't seem that appealing, but I'll take your words for it.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/bryan.j.pope?ref=profile
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/bryanpope84
Only add me if you've gone through puberty and you're not an anime freak.

Supermegaman

My favorties would be
1. Mario vs DK minis march again
2. Dark Void Zero
3. Trajectile
4. Mighty flip champs
5. Flipnote studio

All great purchases, no reason not to get flipnote plannin on gettin chrono twins and starship defense with my next point card. And that airplane game and shantae when they come out.

Edited on by Supermegaman

Birdman

Anfeli - I'd say Trajectile for sure, Pop Island, Dark Void Zero and either Glow Artisan if you're a thinker type, or 2 of the following: Army Defender, Electroplankton Beatnes, Electroplankton Luminarrow, Touch Solitaire, Pro-Putt Domo.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

cheapogamer4life

Birdman13 wrote:

cheapogamer4life wrote:

thanks for the advice birdman,I was leaning towards bejeweled becusae Ive played a version of that game to.
(sorry for all the spelling mistakes,no spell check on the dsi,or is there?

Here's how I rank them:
1. Bejeweled Twist
2. Pictobits
3. Puzzle League
4. Ball Fighter

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

brandonbwii

I own quite a bit of shovelware drivel for dsi as I can get really board on the go. There are four games that get my highest recommendations:

MvsDK
MFC
Pictobits
Dark Void Zero

Most of my library consists of $2 like Arcade Hoops and Paper Airplane Chase. I also downloaded Foto Face due to it's social qualities. It may not be multiplayer but it did bring my family closer together.

Facebook: bbworks club
Twitter: @bbworks_club
Instagram: bbworks club

Nintendo Network ID: BigBadBrowne

diegoesgriam

I finally buyed my DSi (Mario Pack) yesterday, and I'm very happy with DSiWare.
I own:

Picobits
Boxlife
Mario Vs Donkey Kong 2
Touch Solitarie
myNotebook Blue
Mario Calculator
Mario Clock
Wario Ware Snapped
Dr. Mario Express

I have 600 points left, but I can't decide what to buy, i'm interesed in Digidrive, Base10 and Pop Island
What do you recommend me??

Now Playing: TLOZ OoT 3D, 3D Classic: Kirby Adventure, TLOZ: Skyward Sword, Pushmo
Will Buy: Zengage, Mario Kart 7, Marrio Picross, Mighty Switch Force
Waiting For: Resident Evil Revelations, VVVVV, Sakura Samurai, NightSky, Colors! 3D
3DS Code: 2793-0857-1922

rosemo

I will be contrarian to everyone here and recommend Base 10. It is really polished and thought-provoking and will last you probably 5-6 hours. Digidrive is good but gets insanely hard too fast, and Pop Island seems (from what I read) to be most fun on multiplayer but has no wi-fi. Hope this helps.

rosemo

3DS Friend Code: 2449-5643-2899 | Nintendo Network ID: rosemo | Twitter:

diegoesgriam

rosebud wrote:

I will be contrarian to everyone here and recommend Base 10. It is really polished and thought-provoking and will last you probably 5-6 hours. Digidrive is good but gets insanely hard too fast, and Pop Island seems (from what I read) to be most fun on multiplayer but has no wi-fi. Hope this helps.

Thank You; I buyed Pop Island, it's really fun (i'm playing with my brother now). Base 10 will be mine... next time

Now Playing: TLOZ OoT 3D, 3D Classic: Kirby Adventure, TLOZ: Skyward Sword, Pushmo
Will Buy: Zengage, Mario Kart 7, Marrio Picross, Mighty Switch Force
Waiting For: Resident Evil Revelations, VVVVV, Sakura Samurai, NightSky, Colors! 3D
3DS Code: 2793-0857-1922

Djrr-ific

I have 1000 points, I live in Europe, and I don't really know what to get with all the bad updates lately...

Any recommendations?

3DS Friend Code: 5241-2047-4489

Turnip

Okay, i finally got my DSi and i don't know what games i want to get! please reccomend!

Cringing is really fun.

Turnip

Is mynotebook good?

Cringing is really fun.

Turnip

What about artstyle: boxlife? HELP ME!!!

Cringing is really fun.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic