DSiWare Forum

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Showing 1,541 to 1,560 of 1,767

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

1,541. Posted:

@Birdman13 - Thank you, I've watched the eshop video of x-scape and didn't like the look of it, also I forgot about Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords, I might have to think of that one again now

@iphys - Taking your word for it as the second person to say I should get Aura-Aura Climber, I'll pick it up then, also it's helps that I've met you. If you say Tetris is bare bones and I have seen it, might as well skip that one. I forgot about Art Style Pictobits, not sure about the other ones and now I need to look up Starship Defence, to learn about it.

Edited on by Aqueous

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,542. Posted:

is there any game like NUMBER BATTLE out on dsiwere or even on a dsi cart.... loved the game but it was way too short .. i keep going back and replaying it but love to find something like this ...would even pay 30 if it came out on a cart based game (if it had at least 10X more battles)

slidecage

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,543. Posted:

New point levels coming for DSIWERE games ??? was 200 500 800 but noticed

Noticed this week games
Pyraminds 3.99

EDIT looks like nintendo made a mistake and listed this game for the DSIwere instead of the 3ds... no that is why its 400 pts .... looked like a cute game but wont pay 160 bucks to download a game :) (need to buy system and cant stand the 3ds system /... eyes dont like it one bit)

also the halloween game is coming but 800 pts for a hidden picture game seems very very high

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

1,544. Posted:

hey just beat the final lelvl from airport mania first flight and the game said that i unlocked a "nonstop"-mode but i cant find anything in the game.

wtf?

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

weirdo

1,545. Posted:

hi people, i have just €5,- left in my e-shop wallet, and i'm looking for a great tower defense game, do you have some suggestions for me? i've already been considering fieldrunners, but i don't think i'm gonne like it, because there ain't no roads to follow.

weirdo

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

1,546. Posted:

http://dsiware.nintendolife.com/games/dsiware/starship_patrol

great tower defence game! and cheap

Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

weirdo

1,547. Posted:

but it looks very basic, isn't that a bad thing?

weirdo

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

1,548. Posted:

i dont think it is very basic.

it has many levels and it gets pretty challenging.

AuthorMessage

ImDiggerDan

1,549. Posted:

weirdo wrote:

but it looks very basic, isn't that a bad thing?

Never judge a book by it's cover, they say. Wario Ware looked very basic as does Rhythm Heaven but they are among the best games I have ever played.

Author of Digger Dan DSiWare.
Coming very soon to Nintendo 3DS via the eShop.
www.diggerdan.co.uk

Twitter: MickW8s

AuthorMessage

weirdo

1,550. Posted:

Hmm, i've seen a gameplay video, it doesn't look very great, does anyone else have another recommendation?

Edited on by weirdo

weirdo

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,551. Posted:

Ivy the Kiwi. Great Pick of and play mechanic with simple gameplay that get's frustrating if your trying to %100 everything. Other than that the music mixed with the artstyle makes it great for relaxing short bursts.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

ejamer

1,552. Posted:

weirdo wrote:

Hmm, i've seen a gameplay video, it doesn't look very great, does anyone else have another recommendation?

So if you've dismissed two of the best tower defense games based on appearance, what exactly are you looking for?

I still think those are your best options... but some others that you might consider (from best to worst) include:
1. Glory Days - Tactical Defense (200 pts)
2. Go Series: Defense Wars (200 pts)
3. Defense of the Middle Kingdom (500 pts)
4. Plants vs Zombies (800 pts)
5. Viking Invasion (800 pts)

Numbers 4 and 5 would rate higher, but I think they are more expensive than you want... personally I'd pick Glory Days and get Pop Island Paperfield with your leftover points. (Edit: But I'm a big fan of Pop Island - if you want Tower Defense games then maybe you should get numbers 1 and 2 from that list. Surely you would enjoy one of those games!)

Edited on by ejamer

ejamer

AuthorMessage

weirdo

1,553. Posted:

i dismissed field runners because of the gameplay, not appearance. And thx for ur list, I will check it out.
edit: actually fieldrunners isn't that bad, I just based my opinion on one post on this site LOL, but it's 500 points, and it would be nicer if I could buy 2 TD-games :D
Edit: glory days looks great and the review is also good :)

shingi_70 wrote:

Ivy the Kiwi. Great Pick of and play mechanic with simple gameplay that get's frustrating if your trying to %100 everything. Other than that the music mixed with the artstyle makes it great for relaxing short bursts.

was it an answer to me?

Edited on by weirdo

weirdo

AuthorMessage

Matillion

1,554. Posted:

Photo Dojo or Aura Aura Climber (or any other good game for two bucks)? I know, I sound so cheap.
And I need different opinions, as tbd praises Aura Climber.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,555. Posted:

weirdo wrote:

i dismissed field runners because of the gameplay, not appearance. And thx for ur list, I will check it out.
edit: actually fieldrunners isn't that bad, I just based my opinion on one post on this site LOL, but it's 500 points, and it would be nicer if I could buy 2 TD-games :D
Edit: glory days looks great and the review is also good :)

shingi_70 wrote:

was it an answer to me?

Yeah Great Game. It got 9 from Nlife so you know its good.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Birdman

1,556. Posted:

@Mati - Aura-Aura, no question. While Photo Dojo may be good for a few laughs, Aura-Aura is definitely the better of the two imo and probably the best 200/$1.99 game on DSiWare/eShop.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Matillion

1,557. Posted:

Does it have a better replay value?
'Cause that's one of the main things I'm looking for here.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

AuthorMessage

Birdman

1,558. Posted:

@Mati - It has great replay value; the 10 main stages and Endless Mode have branching paths that are amazing for replay value. It is one of the few DSiWare titles that I find myself constantly coming back to and replaying, I have around 85 titles. Trust me; you will not regret getting this title.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,559. Posted:

man would grab cut the rope today but going to blow enough on the games im lookin at
try to limit 1000 pts per month

NOv 10
castle heroes 500pts

NOV 24
come on heroes 200 pts day one pick up
battle of the elements 500 pts day one pick up love games like this

... probally be day 1 pick up as well since im not going anywhere for thanksgiving be a nice gift to myself :)

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

AuthorMessage

Bassman_Q

1,560. Posted:

Alright I have 500 points sitting on my account and would like to do something with it. I don't necessarily NEED to buy a new game (as I still have loads of games to finish), but I wouldn't mind a new DSiWare game, as most of them that I have have already been beaten or I have grown a bit stale. So I'm thinking I do one of the following:

A.) Buy Castle Conqueror (Always wanted to play a DS RTS, but I'm worried it'll be too easy and/or too short.)
B.) Buy Alphabounce (Heard it has a great amount of content, but worried it'll be too simple or repetitive.)
C.) Save the points and hope that Flipper 2 or Amoebattle is only 500 points.

Any opinions or thoughts on what I should do?

Currently obsessed with Fire Emblem: Awakening

3DS FC: COMING SOON
Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629

Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery