DSiWare Forum

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Showing 1,201 to 1,220 of 1,767

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

1,201. Posted:

I'll probably give the Baseball one a try. :)

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

Bassman_Q

1,202. Posted:

Just bought G.G. Series D-Tank and I can safely say that is well worth the 2 dollars if you're a fan of the genre. I'm enjoying it a LOT more than I did Ninja Karakuri Den. :)

Currently obsessed with Fire Emblem: Awakening

3DS FC: COMING SOON
Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629

Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,203. Posted:

Qwikman & Bass wrote:

Just bought G.G. Series D-Tank and I can safely say that is well worth the 2 dollars if you're a fan of the genre. I'm enjoying it a LOT more than I did Ninja Karakuri Den. :)

go to know about april 10 im planning on going up and spending 2000 pts at once and need more good games to look at :)

slidecage

AuthorMessage

rayword45

1,204. Posted:

Alright guys, I got 2 months to spend 3400 points. Any recommendations? Please don't mention any sequels or prequels to games I have, PvZ or Art Style.

Mighty Flip Champs!
Paper Airplane Chase
Pop+ Solo
Aura-Aura Climber
Flametail
Surviving High School (AF joke)
AiRace: Tunnel
Cave Story
Glow Artisan
Shantae: Risky's Revenge
AlphaBounce
GO Series: 10-Second Race
Trajectile
Tetris Party Live
Pop Island: Paperfield
Escapee Go!
Face Pilot
Art Style: Pictobits
Art Style: BOXLIFE
Electroplankton Luminarrow
Extreme Hangman
Flipper
Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again
Photo Dojo
Rytmik: Rock Edition

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

1,205. Posted:

Get X-Scape for sure. Look into Starship Defense as well.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

Birdman

1,206. Posted:

@rayword - I second X-Scape and Starship Defense. Additionally, I reccomend Bejeweled Twist, Dark Void Zero, Digger Dan & Kaboom and A Kappa's Trail, which, if you buy all of them, will leave you with 100 points leftover.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Bassman_Q

1,207. Posted:

X-Scape, Starship Defense, A Kappa's Trail, D-Tank, Number Battle, and Thorium Wars. All really great DSiWare gems that I still play today. :)

DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,208. Posted:

2000 pts to blow this week thinking
the new baseball game that comes out monday
Shapo (has anyone played this)

leaves me with 1000 pts
Thinking (has anyone played any of these and are worth the points

earth saver

my little resaranut
any poker game that might be worth the points
any of the newer 200 to 500 pt games

thanks

slidecage

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,209. Posted:

Shapo shocking i like it alot

thouse with ebay and paypal... groupon is having a 15 buck ebay gift card for 7....

i was able to buy a few ds point cards for 18 shipped - 15 gift card + 7 paid for the groupon thing

picking up 2000 pt cards for around 10 bucks = AWESOME

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

1,210. Posted:

I recommend Master of Illusion. All of them. To every gamer out there. Even if they already have it on DS. Or don't have a DSi.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,211. Posted:

finally what looks like a good action RPG game is coming

ANONYMOUS NOTES CHAPTER 1 --FROM THE ABYSS 200 pts APRIL 4

Play serious! A true action RPG! Round up the troop of monsters coming to get you!
A real action RPG with preeminent exhilaration set inside an infinitely-extending dungeon. Sweep away the monsters wriggling in many places and get at defeating a strong boss monster lurking at the deepest portion of the dungeon. Even after the boss monster is defeated, the dungeon re-creates itself using an automatic system, so the player can try new games over and over.

Using the skill called Soul Capture, the male character can take away the magic and other skills from the monsters, as well as weapons and shields to power up. It is very exhilarating to strengthen the character combining the equipments and skills, then crushing the monsters in a sweep. The player can enjoy the simple, and yet profound, world of From The Abyss, Anonymous Notes

Wonder how many chapers and how they will allow you to move your save data from chapter to chapter..... for 200 pts even its short its something :) hopefully that baseball game is 200 pts too

slidecage

AuthorMessage

Bassman_Q

1,212. Posted:

^ For a second I thought that was an April Fool's joke. But then I looked at the date posted. Is it truly gonna be 200 pts.?

DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,213. Posted:

seems they came out in japan last year was 2 of them

Anonymous Notes: Daiishou - From The Abyss
Anonymous Notes: Dainishou - From the Abyss

now i haveno clue how many parts they broke up each one into....

slidecage

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,214. Posted:

picked up

From the abyss and the baseball game today

baseball game seems like its going to be a Very long game (dont know if stats will carry over from year to year though) you play a normal baseball game but give directions instead of swinging the bat or tossing the ball. you have to play though all 9 innings though (or more) game took like 10 or 15 mins to play a single game with no way to save between the game (meaning you need to play the entire game)

starting playing FROM THE ABYSS and started to think this reminds me of something ......................DUH
its just a water down verison of FROM THE ABYSS DS CART game
as far as i can tell you can NOT LEVEL UP in the download verison but you really cant pass it up for 200 pts
but depending on how many chapters they put out i might rather buy the full game for around 10 or under

will admit though i have not played much of the game so really cant tell you how long it will take you.. of if it difference from the ds cart base play much.. i know on the cart you start with 100 hp on the DOwnload you start at 1000 and dont see any Exp growth. also i think the entire CART base game was very short ( i think i beat the Cart in like 10 hours so you know the download is going to be a lot shorter then that
but its one of the better 200 pt game..

so from the abyss i say GO for if you want a nice rpg (hack and slash ) game on the go.. for 200 pts you cant pass it up so the baseball game from what i played i would say its worth the 500 pts as well

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

1,215. Posted:

Yeah, Absolute Baseball is interesting so far.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

Bassman_Q

1,216. Posted:

Just bought From the Abyss today to celebrate the 2-year anniversary of my DSi. :) It's pretty polished, but you can tell that it came straight from the cart version. It felt repetitive, but it's not bad by any means; I actually like it more than I do Zenonia, which (imo), is an over-rated RPG that was meh-worthy at best.

Edited on by Bassman_Q

DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,217. Posted:

baseball game does have some stat errors.. like when you go into games... maybe im wrong but i thought it baseball it would say

Team won lost behind
A 8 - 0
B 7-1 1
c 5-3 3

this game shows
A 8-0
B 7-1 1
C 5-3 2

meaning how far behind C is from B and not from The leader.. still fun though ....also dont know why I can destroy a team that is 9-2 but get creammed by a team that is 1-11

slidecage

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,218. Posted:

after about 25 games of baseball it starting to get boring (got my moneys worth) but i got one dude all up to S stats and they still can not hit a homerun yet someone with E stats does ?

most of the time the S stat person strikes out .... still wondering if all stats carry over to the next season.. (doubtful)

slidecage

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,219. Posted:

HEADS UP ON FACEBOOK

Airport Mania
‎4.25.2011 - Mark that date! Airport Mania: First Flight has just cleared Nintendo DSiWare testing and will be released in North America on April 25th for 200 Nintendo points!

that is INSANE it made it out for 200 pts... though tfor sure it be 500 or even 800 since the SINGLE play mode what came out a few months back was 200.....

slidecage

AuthorMessage

iphys

1,220. Posted:

Sweet! I think I might have read at one point that it will have fewer levels, but for 200 points I can't complain.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh