DSiWare Forum

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Showing 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,777

AuthorMessage

Radbot42

1,061. Posted:

Ones that I have been looking at were Fire PANIC, Primrose, Frenzic, and EA's Sudoku

Radbot42

AuthorMessage

cheapogamer4life

1,062. Posted:

Recommend:
EA's Sudoku- With the ability to save up to 3 profiles and create your own puzzles or copy them from any source this game never gets old. If your into sudoku more then action games or need variety in your games I'd go with this.

Don't Recommend:
Army Defender- Unless your a fan of high score only games that offer one game mode.

Edited on by cheapogamer4life

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,063. Posted:

cheapogamer4life wrote:

Recommend:
EA's Sudoku- With the ability to save up to 3 profiles and create your own puzzles or copy them from any source this game never gets old. If your into sudoku more then action games or need variety in your games I'd go with this.

Don't Recommend:
Army Defender- Unless your a fan of high score only games that offer one game mode.

i liked the telegraph sudoku more then the EA verison... telegraph also has more types of puzzles (6x6 jigsaw, x )
though it has a limit of 200 puzzles i think

slidecage

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

1,064. Posted:

@slidecage: I thought Zoo Frenzy was decent/good. Let me know if you have any questions about it.
@zranoll: Fire Panic is a great game. The best of the ones you mentioned, IMO. Frenzic isn't a bad choice either.

Oh and I personally think you can do better than Don't Cross the Line.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,065. Posted:

@knucklessonic8

about how long of a game is zoo frenzy .. will it hold their attention for a good while.
its got to be better then sea park tycoon (picked that up on cart for 7.49) and its awful :)

thanks for any and all help

seems we are going to get a lite snow/ bad ice storm starting today at noon and going though tomorrow night so i probally will just end up waiting till next monday to download 3 to 5 games

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

1,066. Posted:

It's not short, but it's not really long either. Here's my review if you're interested:
http://www.wiiloveit.com/games/zoo-frenzy---dsiware-review

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,067. Posted:

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

It's not short, but it's not really long either. Here's my review if you're interested:
http://www.wiiloveit.com/games/zoo-frenzy---dsiware-review

yea a saw that review yesterday when i was doing google.... do you happen to remember a ball park figure on time to beat it

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

1,068. Posted:

Hmmm... I'd say anywhere from 5 to 10 hours.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

SlyGuy29

1,069. Posted:

I have 2200 points and I don't know which games are better.
Car Jack Streets
Castle of Magic
Chronos Twins
Dark Void Zero
Dracula: Undead Awakening
Globulos Party
Libera Wing
Trajectile
Starship Defense
SteamWorld: Tower Defense
Number Battle
Viking Invasion

"HEY DUDES, THANKS FOR RESCUING ME. LET'S GO FOR A BURGER.... HA! HA! HA! HA!" President Ronnie.

AuthorMessage

jdarrell

1,070. Posted:

@Wumbo What DSiWare do you have (and which ones did you like?) The games in your list I would only recommend if it's one you're really interested in

Edited on by jdarrell

jdarrell

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,071. Posted:

WumboXpert wrote:

I have 2200 points and I don't know which games are better.
Car Jack Streets
Castle of Magic
Chronos Twins
Dark Void Zero
Dracula: Undead Awakening
Globulos Party
Libera Wing
Trajectile
Starship Defense
SteamWorld: Tower Defense
Number Battle
Viking Invasion

number battle is a very fun game (but very short-- i was able to get gold medals on all levels in 7 hours) there are more non story/ quest levels where you have like 2 moves to make xx points that i havent played so im going to guess its around a 10 hour game total... too bad someone wouldnt put out this type game on a cart and make a major game out of it.. I would pay 30 for it if it had like 300 maps

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

1,072. Posted:

Libera Wing is good and unique for what it is, but not great.
Starship Defense & SteamWorld are great TD games. I also highly recommend Trajectile.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

SlyGuy29

1,073. Posted:

jdarrell wrote:

@Wumbo What DSiWare do you have (and which ones did you like?) The games in your list I would only recommend if it's one you're really interested in

It's a LONG list of everything. All of them seem interesting to me.

"HEY DUDES, THANKS FOR RESCUING ME. LET'S GO FOR A BURGER.... HA! HA! HA! HA!" President Ronnie.

AuthorMessage

jdarrell

1,074. Posted:

I'd suggest these ones:
Dark Void Zero 500
Trajectile 500
Starship Defense 500
Globulos Party 500
200 leftover

Edited on by jdarrell

jdarrell

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

1,075. Posted:

Might I also recommend you look into getting X-Scape/Pop Island if you haven't already done so? :D

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,076. Posted:

if i plan on picking up

Glory Days - Tactical Defense (odenis studio, 200pts) this week would you still recommend getting Starship Defense since they are like the same type of game

slidecage

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

1,077. Posted:

Same genre, yes, but different experiences altogether.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

Birdman

1,078. Posted:

@Wumbo - I'd reccomend getting at least Trajectile and Dark Void Zero from that list. I'd stay away from Dracula: Undead Awakening and Viking Invasion, as neither are that good.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,079. Posted:

anyone get the new game

THE SELLER

tempted to get it but love to see what others think first

slidecage

AuthorMessage

jdarrell

1,080. Posted:

As someone who has liked every non-traditional card game on DSiWare, I'm expecting The Seller to also be fun but shall wait for review :P

Edited on by jdarrell

jdarrell