Forums

Topic: dsiware prediction for december 7th 2009

Posts 1 to 20 of 23

geek-master

Kenji510:All i want right now is Uno and Solitaire DSi... thats it for me, but we could end up some other games that we dont know and just come outta nowhere too... but like i said these are my games i want to be out.

those are my predictions also.....

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

20thPaul

Wow, everybody seems to want uno and solitaire!

I want flipper and shantae the most (i know shantae isn't coming out next week though ...) I think that's mostly it for me. Maybe another Art Style game?

I love rpgs and platformers the most... racing games are good too!
I have a black dsi and a blue 3DS. :D
"Sometimes we put up walls, not to keep people out, but rather to see who will take the time to break them down."
3DS friend code: 3695 0029 5257

20thPaul

Oh, I forgot about Pop Island! I heard somewhere that it'd been confirmed for next week, not sure if that's true though. That might be a good game.

"Sometimes we put up walls, not to keep people out, but rather to see who will take the time to break them down."

Hardy83

There's another Nnooo Notebook coming out. But other then that, why bother guessing anymore? DSiWare is more random than WiiWare, it's so hard to predict what's coming out.
UNO was done a long time ago but Nintendo doesn't seem to care. We'll we see it next week? Maybe, maybe not.

Hardy83

sonic_brawler95

myNotebook Red is confirmed for next week, if they release Flipper, UNO, or both, DSiware would have a great update.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

WAIW

Reflection?

WAIW

20thPaul

Dsiware needs rpgs!
We've started getting more platformers recently, but still need rpgs! And more racing games.

geek-master

Hardy83 wrote:

There's another Nnooo Notebook coming out. But other then that, why bother guessing anymore? DSiWare is more random than WiiWare, it's so hard to predict what's coming out.
UNO was done a long time ago but Nintendo doesn't seem to care. We'll we see it next week? Maybe, maybe not.

lets just hope NOA does not stamp a Q1 on both uno games.....

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear

vakama94

so far, my notebook : red and pop island are confirmed for next week

Wii/Wii speak code: 3806-0294-4056-8996
Onslaught:4340-0271-1699
Water Warefare: 4425-9463-9620
Brawl: 0001-3122-8906
Alien Crush Returns: 3094-0734-8146
Guitar Hero WT:0517-1018-6803
Call of duty: WaW: 2364-4256-5784
Mario Kart wii: 0431-0800-9322
if yo...

geek-master

vakama94 wrote:

so far, my notebook : red and pop island are confirmed for next week

im afriad we will get just those two games and no uno. NOA is treating the game like **** it has been out in EU for ages. this reminds me of how long they held back flipnote studio.....

Funky_Gamer

Flipper
and
Solitare

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

Percentful

I hope for pop island-where was it confirmed, because I can't find a place where it says it was confirmed. I'm hoping for UNO also, but somehow I doubt it...boo hoo.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

vakama94

110electropercent wrote:

I hope for pop island-where was it confirmed, because I can't find a place where it says it was confirmed. I'm hoping for UNO also, but somehow I doubt it...boo hoo.

read the interview with the CEO of odenis studios and you ll find there the confirmation, its on the first comments

Wii/Wii speak code: 3806-0294-4056-8996
Onslaught:4340-0271-1699
Water Warefare: 4425-9463-9620
Brawl: 0001-3122-8906
Alien Crush Returns: 3094-0734-8146
Guitar Hero WT:0517-1018-6803
Call of duty: WaW: 2364-4256-5784
Mario Kart wii: 0431-0800-9322
if yo...

NintenFreak

that army defender game looks interesting but i doubt it will be out anytime soon

Nintenfreak

geek-master

110electropercent wrote:

ditto that also i got Christmas break so i can wait for it at home

jhuhn

We should get Pop Island, myNotebook: Red and Reflections.

I need my puppet princess.

Twitter:

Sylverstone

WAIW wrote:

Reflection?

Well, I was disheartened that Konami couldn't keep Reflection's release date for November so I will still pitch it.

Along with the confirmed dates for myNotebook Red and Pop Island, I'm not sure what else could come to the shop.

@20thPaul Shantae was pushed to Q1 2010 sadly.

UNO and Solitaire DSi's imminent releases seem to be cloudy for now.

My wild card pick for next update is Flight Control.

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

geek-master

Sylverstone wrote:

WAIW wrote:

Reflection?

Well, I was disheartened that Konami couldn't keep Reflection's release date for November so I will still pitch it.

Along with the confirmed dates for myNotebook Red and Pop Island, I'm not sure what else could come to the shop.

@20thPaul Shantae was pushed to Q1 2010 sadly.

UNO and Solitaire DSi's imminent releases seem to be cloudy for now.

My wild card pick for next update is Flight Control.

ditto.

Kenji510

Alright guys, so far we got a couple of games that has been confirmed tomorrow for our update on the 7th already and they are......

DSiWare:
-Ball Fighter
-MyNoteBook Red
-Pop Island

WiiWare:
-Stop Stress
-Magnetis
-Flowerworks Blasts

Thats it so far and hope we get some other good games like the Uno and Solitaire DSi that hasnt shown up yet and hopefully they do to make up a good holidays too.

Edited on by Kenji510

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.