Forums

Topic: DSiWare Compatibilities Database

Posts 61 to 67 of 67

jdarrell

Yep, that was me. I'll update Base 10 website in five minutes.

jdarrell

Stuffgamer1

Hey, I just noticed that Bomberman Blitz is listed as "N/A" for colorblind options. How can that be? Wouldn't it be impossible to tell which Bomberman is you in multiplayer without color?

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

cheapogamer4life

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

Hey, I just noticed that Bomberman Blitz is listed as "N/A" for colorblind options. How can that be? Wouldn't it be impossible to tell which Bomberman is you in multiplayer without color?

They have a option on the game to turn on or off the names of each bomberman during the match. Im not sure how you could play like that as each name covers a fair amount of the screen, but the option is there for those who need it.

After further looking into this question I have 100 percent proof that this game is in fact color blind friendly. On Bomberman Blitz it doesnt matter if you are playing a match on or offline,.their will be a little arrow that points to your bomberman that stays right on the top of him at all times. After a couple of thousand online matches myself , i guess this should have been spotted a little earlier. Better late then never if the compatibility database hasnt had this update yet

Edited on by cheapogamer4life

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

Stuffgamer1

Sounds...awkward. I guess it beats a total shut-out, though.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

jdarrell

Thanks, changed it to "Maybe" for now.

Edited on by jdarrell

jdarrell

jdarrell

I just found out that there's a revision history where you can see all the edits and old version, so thanks to everyone for all the help!

jdarrell

jdarrell

Minor bump.

jdarrell

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.