Forums

Topic: DSI ware predictions for november 16,2009

Posts 21 to 40 of 42

Kenji510

Alright guys we got around like 18-19 hrs to go until we hit Mondays update... hopefully its something good again like how we got last week and that was nice and great update too... so heres my list that i want to see to be out tomorrow and i know i post it already and ill do it again.

MyNoteBook
-Solitaire DSi
-Uno
-Artstyle Digidrive
-5 Other Electroplanktons (Lumiloop & Luminia: my favorites)

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

geek-master

Kenji510 wrote:

Alright guys we got around like 18-19 hrs to go until we hit Mondays update... hopefully its something good again like how we got last week and that was nice and great update too... so heres my list that i want to see to be out tomorrow and i know i post it already and ill do it again.

MyNoteBook
-Solitaire DSi
-Uno
-Artstyle Digidrive
-5 Other Electroplanktons (Lumiloop & Luminia: my favorites)

do you have it in order of what you want the most?

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

WAIW

-New Art Style game
-UNO
-Reflection
-New Sudoku game

WAIW

geek-master

WAIW wrote:

-New Art Style game
-UNO
-Reflection
-New Sudoku game

so you want a artstyle game to come out more than uno?

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear

KanrakusPizza

This is my order of games i want........

• UNO
    Thats it. I dont want the other games. XD

wont be on here anymore

WAIW

geek-master wrote:

WAIW wrote:

-New Art Style game
-UNO
-Reflection
-New Sudoku game

so you want a artstyle game to come out more than uno?

Yep
UNO DSiWare version looks very nice -- I've always been a huge fan of the card game -- but I'd rather be playing a new Art Style game. DIGIDRIVE looks awesome.

WAIW

geek-master

KanrakusPizza wrote:

This is my order of games i want........

• UNO
    Thats it. I dont want the other games. XD

i feel the same way. for all i care they can trash wii ware and VC this week i just want a good day tomarow with dsi ware. also how about some mynotebook alongside with uno

Cheezy

I have a pulse in my vein that tells me it will be Digidrive.

Who Are You?

geek-master

Cheezy wrote:

dont say things like that there are nintendo reps everywear you know. but you cant see them. if somone from nintendo is listening give me uno and some other game that these people want.

jhuhn

I'm hoping for Digidrive and either UNO or the remaining five Electroplankton mini games.
I'll tell for a fact that the notebooks won't come out for this date, but Nnooo said it will come out sooner than we think, so I'm guessing a release on either November 23 or 30 for North America and maybe November 20 or 27 for the PAL regions.

I need my puppet princess.

Twitter:

Grumble

could be! i hope so... i would really love to see Uno and MyNotebook tomorrow!

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

geek-master

ballistikboy wrote:

could be! i hope so... i would really love to see Uno and MyNotebook tomorrow!

i know its like mynotebook is the iceing ontop of uno a buitiful choclate cake

geek-master

tiss the night before Christmas as everyone goes to sleep they all are dreaming of shanty under the Christmas tree and UNO maybe DIGDRIVE or mynotebook too. but all they can think of is that they hope Santa will not give them shovel ware for being knotty this year... as Santa and his slay land on top of houses he puts gifts of DSI ware under the Christmas tree. and then he takes some cookies and milk the kids had left out that night. then off Santa goes saying happy update for Monday! and have a happy new year! the next morning the children run to the Christmas tree to find gifts of many like shanty and more! and in the children's stockings lie point cards worth up to 2000 points. after that the children truly knew that Santa was there

Edited on by geek-master

KnucklesSonic8

Last I heard, myNotebook isn't coming out tomorrow (probably the following Monday). UNO, Solitare, Touch Golf seem likely.

KnucklesSonic8

geek-master

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

Last I heard, myNotebook isn't coming out tomorrow (probably the following Monday). UNO, Solitare, Touch Golf seem likely.

its not time for touch golf that game came out randomly with no release date!

NintenDude97

Here's what came out for DSiWare today.

Art Style™: DIGIDRIVE™
Publisher: Nintendo
Players: 1-2
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)
Price: 500 Nintendo DSi Points™
Description: It's traffic control with a twist as you try to direct identical cars down the same road in Art Style: DIGIDRIVE. This constantly moving puzzle game combines an easily understood playing field (an intersection) and a simple goal (create fuel), challenging you to properly guide a never-ending stream of cars. Stack similar cars five deep to create some fuel, then use that fuel to continue your progress in the game. Play in ENDLESS mode to see how long you can last, or compete against the computer or a human opponent in VS mode. Use combos to your advantage and see if your reflexes can handle the intensity of Overdrive mode. When all is said and done, you may never look at gridlock quite the same way again.

Arcade Bowling
Publisher: Skyworks Interactive
Players: 1
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)
Price: 200 Nintendo DSi Points
Description: From Skyworks comes another addictively classic game, Arcade Bowling. It was designed by video game legend David Crane, one of the original founders of Activision and one of the most critically acclaimed game designers of all time. In the tradition of everyone's favorite Boardwalk bowling game, use your stylus and steady aim to flick "laser" balls down the alley and up the ramp into the scoring holes. The farther away the scoring hole is, the more points you'll get. Arcade Bowling features three futuristic sound tracks, state-of-the-art 3-D graphics and two addictive game modes, Classic and Progressive. In Classic Mode, roll up to nine balls to score as many points as you can. In Progressive Mode, enjoy multiple levels of game play with increasing score plateaus and bonus targets.

Robot Rescue
Publisher: Teyon
Players: 1
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone) – Comic Mischief
Price: 200 Nintendo DSi Points
Description: Robot Rescue is a fun logic game based on a simple but entertaining concept. Your mission is to free robots trapped in 45 evil computer labyrinths while avoiding deadly traps. Sound easy? Not so fast. Each robot shares linked controls, so when you move one, you move them all. It will take clever planning and nerves of steel to pull off this electronic escape. You'll need to avoid many traps, such as mines or electrical circuits, and take advantage of special elements like glue stains. Choose one of three difficulty levels and get ready for a challenge.

geek-master

UNO why must you not be hear at my greatest time of sufering

Cheezy

Cheezy wrote:

Who called it?

Who Are You?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.