Forums

Topic: December 14, 2009 DSiWare Predictions!

Posts 41 to 50 of 50

KanrakusPizza

UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
PIE
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO

I think its safe to say that I want uno.

Edited on by KanrakusPizza

wont be on here anymore

geek-master

KanrakusPizza wrote:

UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
PIE
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO
UNO

I think its safe to say that I want uno.

me to but do you think it will come?
edit:lol at pie

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

20thPaul

@110percentful

I think it is rated T, but that game wasn't released on NA dsiware. I'd also like a Castlevania game to be released on dsiware, now that would be cause for celebration!!!!!!!

I love rpgs and platformers the most... racing games are good too!
I have a black dsi and a blue 3DS. :D
"Sometimes we put up walls, not to keep people out, but rather to see who will take the time to break them down."
3DS friend code: 3695 0029 5257

Kenji510

This is what i want to come out tomorrow for me that is.....

-Uno
-Solitaire DSi
-Reflect Missle

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

geek-master

Kenji510 wrote:

-Uno
-Solitaire DSi
-Reflect Missle

ditto

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

melvin2898

11 More Minutes.

Souls are for the weak. I flow with the darkness on the pathway of depression.

Twitter:

grumblegrumble

Kenji510 wrote:

-Uno
-Solitaire DSi
-Reflect Missle

Cool - - These are exactly what i want!

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

TwilightV

Got the OFFICIAL list of tomorrow's DSiWare:

Miami Nights: Life In The Spotlight!
Yummy Yummy Cooking Jam
Littlest Pet Shop
Bejeweled Twist

Source: Nintendo Channel (duh!)

TwilightV

20thPaul

Well, there ended up being 5 dsiware games released this week!! Anything interesting?

LITTLEST PET SHOP
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Players: 1
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)
Price: 800 Nintendo DSi Points™
Description: Experience your favorite LITTLEST PET SHOP pets in a whole new way on your Nintendo DSi system. Play catch with your pets and their favorite toys, dress them up in adorable new accessories and keep them happy by brushing and feeding them. You can even throw a little dance party for your pets and help them rock out to cool songs.

Miami Nights
Publisher: Gameloft
ESRB Rating: T (Teen) - Comic Mischief, Mild Suggestive Themes, Tobacco Reference, Use of Alcohol
Price: 800 Nintendo DSi Points
Description: You won't find a more complete life simulation than Miami Nights: Life in the Spotlight. Begin by designing your avatar with an unbelievable level of customizable physical detail. But it's not your physique that counts. Instead, your life choices and your everyday behavior will influence more than 40 attributes that will make you a unique, progressive individual. The city of Miami is presented to you with no fewer than 30 places to explore. Plus, you'll be able to customize your entire home and interact with your environment in many ways. The most important part of the game play lies in how you interact with other characters. They will be the ones who'll help you achieve your goals. You'll be able to establish and break off different types of relationships with them. It's up to you to act like a bad guy or sweet girl, make friends or enemies, and choose the best way - honest or otherwise - to make your dreams become a reality.

Bejeweled Twist™
Publisher: PopCap Games
Players: 1-2
Price: 500 Nintendo DSi Points
Description: Spin, match, explode - it's a brilliant new way to play. Spin and match explosive gems for shockwaves of fun in this quick-play version of the award-winning PopCap game. Rotate jewels to set up electrifying combos, outwit obstacles like Locks and Bombs, and create high-voltage Flame and Lightning gems. Play the intensely fun Classic mode or take on a friend in the exclusive Nintendo DS Battle mode. No matter how you play, you'll find endless ways to win.

Yummy Yummy Cooking Jam
Publisher: Virtual Toys
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone) - Comic Mischief
Price: 500 Nintendo DSi Points
Description: Have you ever asked yourself what it would feel like to be among the stoves of the best restaurants in the world? Do you want to become the best chef there is, preparing scrumptious dishes? Jump right in and enter the world of Yummy Yummy and its mixture of flavors and aromas. In Yummy Yummy, you'll have to satisfy the hunger of the most diverse, colorful set of diners: vampires, extraterrestrials, mafia thugs, Vikings and more. Prepare hot dogs, hamburgers, pizzas and Mexican burritos as quickly as you can before your customers get tired of waiting and decide to leave the restaurant without giving you a good tip. Roll up your sleeves, don your chef's hat and have a great time.

Master of Illusion™ Express: Matchmaker
Publisher: Nintendo
Price: 200 Nintendo DSi Points
Description: Master of Illusion Express titles feature mind-boggling magic tricks that you can perform with your Nintendo DSi system. Learn the illusions, practice up and amaze your friends. Master of Illusion Express: Matchmaker includes two tricks that use your Nintendo DSi system to reveal information about others. Use the Photo Diagnosis trick and stun others by taking two simple photos to pinpoint their exact age. Or have the Matchmaker trick show that another person has favorite dates or favorite foods that are similar to yours. Who knows? You could even land a date or make a new friend.

I love rpgs and platformers the most... racing games are good too!
I have a black dsi and a blue 3DS. :D
"Sometimes we put up walls, not to keep people out, but rather to see who will take the time to break them down."
3DS friend code: 3695 0029 5257

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.