Forums

Topic: Color Commando

Posts 21 to 26 of 26

TG1

HugoSmits wrote:

@TG1 make sure you are totally at the top of the ladder (bumb your head into the block next to the ladder on the left to make sure). Then just press left and
believe in it! (it's very important you believe in yourself!). It should work then

Got it to work by switching to the d-pad! For some reason I just couldn't seem to do it with the circle pad, but as soon as I tried the d-pad it worked the first time!

TG1

theblackdragon

the hell are you supposed to be able to get that middle coin in 4-2? it's driving me up a wall D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

TG1

theblackdragon wrote:

the hell are you supposed to be able to get that middle coin in 4-2? it's driving me up a wall D:

Me too! It's one of 3 coins I haven't gotten yet, along w/ one in 4-3 and one in the boncus world in 5 that I just unlocked.

It's great though! Anyone worried about the games length needn't be ... getting all the coins will keep you busy.

TG1

HugoSmits

A patch has been submitted and passed LOT-check..so people with the EU version should be able to update soon,
and collect all the coins!

HugoSmits

Twitter:

Klimbatize

Finally got around to playing this, and I quite enjoyed it. It's short, but solid. Par times would be a simple way to add replay value.

I can't get that middle coin on 4-2 though. The only way I can see is to fall towards it and time it where the flying monster is at its lowest point, but I can't get the timing right (if that's the way to do it anyway). Is there even enough space to get the coin this way?

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Nicktendo01

@HugoSmits, the directions you provided for level 5 were very helpful, so thank you! Could you do the same for level 4? I'm having trouble with one coin in a few of them as well. Also, I bought all your other DSiWare games and love them all! The experiences are very different but very innovative! Keep up the good work and hope to see one on the 3DS soon!

Edited on by Nicktendo01

3DS friend code: 2836-0093-8545
Wii friend code: 3699-4943-8739-2316
My name is Nick, I live in the US, and I love Nintendo!
I have Mario Kart 7, RE: Revelations, and Kid Icarus for online games so far.

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0093-8545 | Nintendo Network ID: rentanick

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.