Forums

Topic: Cave Story DSiWare, aka the best thing to happen to the DSi

Posts 201 to 220 of 222

LordJumpMad

I found out a way, to Get as meny Life Pots, as you want.
when you are saving that old lady puppy, don't give her The last one, and just keep it.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Kid_A

JumpMad wrote:

when you are saving that old lady puppy, don't give her The last one, and just keep it.

Whoa, can you elaborate on that? That sounds like it might be helpful.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

LordJumpMad

Kid_A wrote:

JumpMad wrote:

I wanted to see if I can keep the last pup, since The Door is already open.
onice your in, the pup is gone but, when your done doing what you need to do, get back to the sand zone.
and she will be there with her pup, and then she will tell you that, you can have as meny Life Pots as you want.
But her word-ing is a little off, and with alot of space.

And also, if you didn't know, The Mask you get in The last level, do not take it off, and fight the ending Boss with it.
You get a new type of ending

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

SaKo

Its not here in australia... I got it on pc and i wanna portable version... cave story is AWESOME!!!!
Oh well, is cave story 3d worth the price? ($60 here)

Edited on by SaKo

SaKo

Nintendo Network ID: jibberldd5 | Twitter:

micapple

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

I beat Cave Story for the first time. But I didn't get the right ending for time attack mode, I guess. I don't mind doing another playthrough, though.

could you help me out i,m stuck on section 3 camp which gun to be used on the boss.

micapple

JofSpades

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

NintenDude97 wrote:

Anyway, Corbie is in the credits!! I just finished the game and saw his name in the "Very Special Thanks" section! What did he do to get in there? They must have liked his review of the WiiWare version.

Actually he got a special thanks credit in the WiiWare version, too...before he wrote his review! So it had to be something other than that. Only the man himself can shed light on what he did, however.

I read in another thread that he suggested the game be brought to DSiWare. :/

JofSpades

JofSpades

LordJumpMad wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

JumpMad wrote:

I wanted to see if I can keep the last pup, since The Door is already open.

onice your in, the pup is gone but, when your done doing what you need to do, get back to the sand zone.
and she will be there with her pup, and then she will tell you that, you can have as meny Life Pots as you want.
But her word-ing is a little off, and with alot of space.

And also, if you didn't know, The Mask you get in The last level, do not take it off, and fight the ending Boss with it.
You get a new type of ending

Wait, so you can get more than one Lifepot at once??

JofSpades

Slayer

Oh, guess I didn't have to make a topic. I'm where you need to make the bomb, but I've beaten the giant frog I just deleted that save I think... Or that might have been my first save... But I don't play this game much. I think it's still awesome and it's the first DSiWare I actually wanted.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

OptometristLime

Please speak English.
please.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Andyv01

this thread almost counts as cruelty to us europeans... (grumble grumble)

3DS FC: 3136-7284-3888

cavestory1570

help im stuck on the laser boss on the last zone

cavestory1570

cavestory1570

if u change the date to Christmas and go on the normal ending there r different credits

cavestory1570

GAMEandASH

Question, I have played cave story + , I love the game, which DS version is superior and worth purchasing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3BcrQyt22c&feature=youtu.be
Check out my first video about the New Nintendo 3DS

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1080-4519

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.