DSiWare Forum

Topic: Cave Story DSiWare, aka the best thing to happen to the DSi

Showing 21 to 40 of 224

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xkhaoz

21. Posted:

OMG!!!!! I was going to get the WW version (still might) but now I'm getting this!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

22. Posted:

@TokyoRed lol, not quite, but I see where you're coming from.
@subsensei When I get my copy of NP in a few days I'll be sure to post any new details if they haven't been already.
@Xk Good timing, eh? :)

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

hylianhalcyon

23. Posted:

I can't say I find this particularly exciting. I enjoyed the WW version, but I don't think I'd buy it again, especially since portable does not equal better, at least for me.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and cultural heritage for profit, or as an exercise of power, are barbarians." - George Lucas, 1988

AuthorMessage
Avatar

cheapogamer4life

24. Posted:

Honestly don't know to much about Cave Story other than the fact that it started on PC and came out on Wiiware not to long ago. Will have to read a review or two but I enjoy platforms so I'm not sure why I wouldn't instant dl this one.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FonistofCruxis

25. Posted:

I like the sound if playing it on the go so I migt get this version instead of the wiiware one but it will probably take ages to come out in eu just like the wiiare version. :(

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kid_A

26. Posted:

BRING IT ON! Yes, I already have it on my computer. Yes, I already have it on WiiWare. And yes, I'm wise with my financial decisions, thank you very much.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SonicMaster

27. Posted:

pleeeeaaaaaase

I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ToastyYogurt

28. Posted:

It's coming to DSiWare? IT'S COMING TO DSiWARE!! The WiiWare version didn't appeal to me (Why should I pay $12 for an enhanced version of something I can legally play for free on my computer?), but this one sure does 'cuz I can take it around the WORLD with me! Shall we start the price at 500 DSi points?

I'm pretty okay.
This is my pretty okay Toastyloggery.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ToastyYogurt

29. Posted:

Oh, and just to capitalize on how much I want this, as soon as I hear about the release date or see it on the shop channel, I'm going to Best Buy as soon as I can to buy a points card. Yes, this game is that awesome.

@cheapogamer4life: You need to play it. NOW.

I'm pretty okay.
This is my pretty okay Toastyloggery.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

30. Posted:

Awesome. Makes me want to beat the WiiWare version now.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KanrakusPizza

31. Posted:

I never understood the hype about this game.

Let the flame wars begin.

wont be on here anymore

AuthorMessage
Avatar

cheapogamer4life

32. Posted:

@: destroyer360
Hey,thanks for the link to that site.
Will have to remember this thread if whenever I get a way to check it out for myself though. :(

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

33. Posted:

Destroyer360 wrote:

It's coming to DSiWare? IT'S COMING TO DSiWARE!! The WiiWare version didn't appeal to me (Why should I pay $12 for an enhanced version of something I can legally play for free on my computer?), but this one sure does 'cuz I can take it around the WORLD with me! Shall we start the price at 500 DSi points?

oh geez, i hadn't even thought of price. I think i'll go as high as 800 for it, and no higher -- i already bought it once, i'll just play that version again if the price is too high for me on DSiWare, lol.

i'm interested to know how it'll sound on the DSi, though, if they'll keep the remade music or stick with the original on the handheld -- doesn't DSiWare have smaller size restrictions? should be interesting :3
also, have y'all seen the screenshots that corbs just put up? lookin' sweet

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

cheapogamer4life

34. Posted:

@ tbd:
Yep. The maximum number of mb that a DSiware game can have is 20mb(128 blocks).

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

35. Posted:

Kid_A wrote:

BRING IT ON! Yes, I already have it on my computer. Yes, I already have it on WiiWare. And yes, I'm wise with my financial decisions, thank you very much.

QFT

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

36. Posted:

I never played Cave Story but I may get this because it'll be a while until Okamiden comes out and until then I don't have any new DS games.

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LuWiiGi

37. Posted:

I've never played Cave Story but is sounds good. Any ideas on when it's coming out in the UK?

@Roopa Happy b-day, man! Or almost man, anyway. ;)

Edited on by LuWiiGi

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

38. Posted:

I haven't played Cave Story yet, but is the DSiware one, the same game on Wiiware?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HolyMackerel

39. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

I haven't played Cave Story yet, but is the DSiware one, the same game on Wiiware?

Yes.

× steam

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

40. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

Destroyer360 wrote:

It's coming to DSiWare? IT'S COMING TO DSiWARE!! The WiiWare version didn't appeal to me (Why should I pay $12 for an enhanced version of something I can legally play for free on my computer?), but this one sure does 'cuz I can take it around the WORLD with me! Shall we start the price at 500 DSi points?

oh geez, i hadn't even thought of price. I think i'll go as high as 800 for it, and no higher -- i already bought it once, i'll just play that version again if the price is too high for me on DSiWare, lol.

i'm interested to know how it'll sound on the DSi, though, if they'll keep the remade music or stick with the original on the handheld -- doesn't DSiWare have smaller size restrictions? should be interesting :3
also, have y'all seen the screenshots that corbs just put up? lookin' sweet

Thanks for the link to the screenshots TBD!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN