Forums

Topic: Can't Decide On A 500 Point Game

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

HolyMackerel

So I have 1300 points spare and I'd like to spend 500 of it (leaving 800 for later), but I can't decide on which game to get. Here are the ones I've been considering:

• Dark Void Zero: Looks excellent but I'm on the fence because it's only 3 levels. I kind of expect some replayability or lastability for 500 point games.
  • Art Style: Precipice/Kubos: Also on the fence about this one. Is it one of the better entries in the series? It looks clunky and difficult to play, and the concept doesn't seem too compelling. I have all of the Art Style games except this and Zengage/Nemrem and I like them all.
  • Link 'n' Launch: The NL review sort of dissuaded me from this one, mostly because of its repetitiveness. I'm a fan of puzzle games though. It just seems like one I might buy, play a little and then eventually store on my SD card. :/
  • PictureBook Games: The Royal Bluff: I like card games, but I'm unsure of the lasting enjoyment of this game. Are the rules well thought out and do you enjoy it as much as established card games? Is it varied enough that I won't forget about it after a while? Is there DS Download Play/WFC and how does multiplayer hold up?
  • Spaceball: Revolution: Don't have the WiiWare game, and I'm waiting on the review. They've probably made some changes to the game so that it works on the DSi.

And I would totally buy LRRH's Zombie BBQ if it was available in the US store.

Or would it be better to save up my points for future releases? A number of good-looking titles are coming out soon, like Flipper, Flight Control, Shantae, Tetris Party Live and AiRace. There are too many to look forward to, so I need advice! Thanks in advance!

Edited on by HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel

jdarrell

The single player in Picture Book is an excellent bluffing game, but you'll barely get any hours out of it. I'd expect the Download Play to be very replayable if both/all of you like the more complicated card games such as Euchere, Hearts, etc.

jdarrell

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.