Forums

Topic: Cake Ninja XMAS

Posts 81 to 100 of 115

Meowpheel

@Ray: You do know that the eshop only shows you the scores for your country, right?

Anyway, that's actually the reason I feel bad for them... This kind of thing can be very vexing for companies and the people who run them.

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

rayword45

^The eShop, yes. Their scoreboards, no (which is what I based my math off of).

And that's what I've been trying to put my finger on. Why would they give away 3 consoles? Did they honestly expect a profit on DSiWare?

Edited on by rayword45

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Tasuki

I honestly think you are getting way to cared away with this. A contest is suppose to be fun and you do it for the enjoyment of it. When you stress out over it and start getting aggravated at it like you are its time to quit.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

rayword45

I know what I'm doing damnit. Please don't tell me I'm getting too carried away.

Had I honestly believed he docked me out, I'd take it (happened to me before).
Had the company been more professional... Eh. I'm not going to immediately admit that I'd take it immediately.
But this is complete farce. I don't care what I come off as right now, the first thing that comes to mind is integrity.

That and there are definite suspicions over this whole thing. Quoth someone else who I discussed this with.

""Breaking the encryption method would be the only chance. Team of specialists is working and checking the encryption, if it is possible to break, that why it takes so long. Thanks for understanding. We will keep you inform."

FB%20friend wrote:

If they made the encryption type, they should know. If they used some kind of other encryption not made by them, they're REALLY stupid.

Edited on by rayword45

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Meowpheel

Tasuki wrote:

I honestly think you are getting way to cared away with this. A contest is suppose to be fun and you do it for the enjoyment of it. When you stress out over it and start getting aggravated at it like you are its time to quit.

Yeah, that's true.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tasuki

rayword45 wrote:

I know what I'm doing damnit. Please don't tell me I'm getting too carried away.

Had I honestly believed he docked me out, I'd take it (happened to me before).
Had the company been more professional... Eh. I'm not going to immediately admit that I'd take it immediately.
But this is complete farce. I don't care what I come off as right now, the first thing that comes to mind is integrity.

That and there are definite suspicions over this whole thing. Quoth someone else who I discussed this with.

""Breaking the encryption method would be the only chance. Team of specialists is working and checking the encryption, if it is possible to break, that why it takes so long. Thanks for understanding. We will keep you inform."

FB%20friend wrote:

If they made the encryption type, they should know. If they used some kind of other encryption not made by them, they're REALLY stupid.

And I rest my case.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

rayword45

Morphtroid wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

I honestly think you are getting way to cared away with this. A contest is suppose to be fun and you do it for the enjoyment of it. When you stress out over it and start getting aggravated at it like you are its time to quit.

Yeah, that's true.

If human nature was like that, we'd all be passive people.

Well, actually, I sorta BS'ed that, but anyways, the point is, when you feel you've been cheated, what are you to do? Again, from the only other person to break 300000 aside from the winner, 400000 is basically illegitimate within 6 hours.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

rayword45

Tasuki wrote:

And I rest my case.

Becoming another farce here too I see.

When you feel like you've been cheated out of something (of actual value), what do you do? Do you just scream "Eff this" and walk away?

Edited on by rayword45

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Tasuki

rayword45 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

And I rest my case.

Becoming another farce here too I see.

When you feel like you've been cheated out of something (of actual value), what do you do? Do you just scream "Eff this" and walk away?

Actually to be honest I enter contest for the fun of them if I win great if not thats fine too. I dont go and buy a Lottery ticket expecting to win and than get all upset claiming that I have been cheated. Its a contest someone has to win and someone has to lose. If its you thats the loser well thems the breaks there will be other contests. You congratulate the winner and move on. No sense in being a sore loser.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

theblackdragon

Chill. Out.

Again, we all understand that you're upset, rayword45, but we have nothing to do with what's going on, and the people who do have something to do with it are saying they're following up on things from their end. There is nothing you or we or anyone else can do at this time.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Meowpheel

rayword45 wrote:

When you feel like you've been cheated out of something (of actual value), what do you do? Do you just scream "Eff this" and walk away?

Don't get me wrong, I wanted a Wii U too (and I wanted YOU to win a Wii U too!), but I just don't feel right pestering the company about it.

I mean, what do I know about them and why should I just assume they're doing things the wrong way?

I bought a game, not a raffle ticket.

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

rayword45

I was chill up until people got all up in my derriere actually. I just have some poor wording at times.

And @Tasuki I request that you actually look to see that I had my reasoning. If you had played the game and beaten level 35, you would understand. But since you don't, you make assumptions.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

rayword45

Morphtroid wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I wanted a Wii U too, but I just don't feel right pestering the company about it.

I mean, what do I know about them and why should I just assume they're doing things the wrong way?

I bought a game, not a raffle ticket.

Well, I'm an assertive person, but that's not the point.

It was originally not about the company. They were doing everything what I view as right, asking for (admittedly not too helpful) evidence and at least trying to sound professional. Jump to now, everything fades and things seem off.

And really, a raffle ticket isn't a fair comparison. It's like taking a taxi when having a subway race to Coney Island.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Meowpheel

Well, since I was going after the "random winner" Wii Us... It's a fair comparison for me (though yeah you're right at that)

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tasuki

rayword45 wrote:

I was chill up until people got all up in my derriere actually. I just have some poor wording at times.

And @Tasuki I request that you actually look to see that I had my reasoning. If you had played the game and beaten level 35, you would understand. But since you don't, you make assumptions.

Nope I am not making assumptions. I just see a sore loser really. And as TBD said if you contacted the company than you should be good and just let it go for now until they company has made their ruling. And if the company condones cheating I am not saying they do btw why would you want to deal with a company like that? After all it is their contest so they can run it how they like to be honest.

Also I dont think the OP created this thread for this reason I think it was more about the game.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

rayword45

Tasuki wrote:

Nope I am not making assumptions. I just see a sore loser really.

...Really? Really? How hard is it to see this one sentence apart?

The OP doesn't comment here anymore thus far, I don't think he gives a damn. And see, I assumed they were a good company. How the hell can I tell upon no info? My mistake, yes.

If I think someone cheated me, I don't just say "hooray!" and walk away. I'm not exactly a passive person, I believe in standing up to bullcrap. So yes, I will argue to the end. Don't like it? Cool, you make your decisions to your life. Also no, there are limitations to the law involving sweepstakes fraud and such.

Edited on by rayword45

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

rayword45

Morphtroid wrote:

<pokes>

This isn't Facebook D:<

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic