Forums

Topic: Cake Ninja XMAS

Posts 101 to 114 of 114

Eel

swordx wrote:

You know what I would do if I got second? I'd be happy that I did so well!

<cough> The same guy got both the second and first places </cough>

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

rayword45

^After the deadline, lol.

I suddenly wish they had done what they did with the other 8 contests. Top 3 alone.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Eel

Well, the bad thing about that is that they have given the same person two prizes in past contests, so Timo would be enjoying two WiiUs right now.

Bloop.

Tasuki

rayword45 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Nope I am not making assumptions. I just see a sore loser really.

...Really? Really? How hard is it to see this one sentence apart?

The OP doesn't comment here anymore thus far, I don't think he gives a damn. And see, I assumed they were a good company. How the hell can I tell upon no info? My mistake, yes.

If I think someone cheated me, I don't just say "hooray!" and walk away. I'm not exactly a passive person, I believe in standing up to bullcrap. So yes, I will argue to the end. Don't like it? Cool, you make your decisions to your life. Also no, there are limitations to the law involving sweepstakes fraud and such.

Well if thats the case then why dont you file a lawsuit instead of whining here if you are so sure its a fraud. You are getting way outta hand with this.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

rayword45

And you're whining when the mood turned up lighthearted by now. Don't be a hypocrite.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Philip_J_Reed

rayword45 wrote:

And you're whining when the mood turned up lighthearted by now. Don't be a hypocrite.

That's quite enough here. I'll leave it to you to end this conversation now. If you choose not to, I'll be happy to do it for you.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

rayword45

Happy to follow.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

rayword45

Morphtroid wrote:

Well, the bad thing about that is that they have given the same person two prizes in past contests, so Timo would be enjoying two WiiUs right now.

See, I'm going to be blatantly honest and say I wouldn't give a damn if I got something. That's my selfishness, unfortunately.

Ideally, the top 3 unique players would be better.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Philip_J_Reed

rayword45 wrote:

Happy to follow.

Much obliged. This goes for everyone. Nintendo Life isn't going to be able to resolve this, nor are any of its forum users. So Rayword, keep at it with the devs, if you choose to keep at it anywhere, and good luck. Everyone else, please follow TBD's earlier sage advice and chill out. As far as we're concerned here...it's done.

Edited on by Philip_J_Reed

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

rayword45

Well, the original goal was to simply ask of opinions. I realize now that my lack of hindsight means I failed to give enough background info to this, but whatever.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Philip_J_Reed

rayword45 wrote:

Well, the original goal was to simply ask of opinions. I realize now that my lack of hindsight means I failed to give enough background info to this, but whatever.

The original goal isn't what matters here...it's what came of it. That's that, and I wish you luck following up with the appropriate channels.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Eel

I wonder happened to this contest... Cypronia hasn't updated their site in almost two months andnthey never announced the winners of the last two wiius

Bloop.

Eel

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

I wonder happened to this contest... Cypronia hasn't updated their site in almost two months andnthey never announced the winners of the last two wiius

Morphtroid! ...how did I not realize this was you!?!?

I'm a master of disguise and deception!

Bloop.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.