DSiWare Forum

Topic: Cake Ninja XMAS

Showing 101 to 120 of 121

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

101. Posted:

Well, since I was going after the "random winner" Wii Us... It's a fair comparison for me :P (though yeah you're right at that)

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

102. Posted:

rayword45 wrote:

I was chill up until people got all up in my derriere actually. I just have some poor wording at times.

And @Tasuki I request that you actually look to see that I had my reasoning. If you had played the game and beaten level 35, you would understand. But since you don't, you make assumptions.

Nope I am not making assumptions. I just see a sore loser really. And as TBD said if you contacted the company than you should be good and just let it go for now until they company has made their ruling. And if the company condones cheating I am not saying they do btw why would you want to deal with a company like that? After all it is their contest so they can run it how they like to be honest.

Also I dont think the OP created this thread for this reason I think it was more about the game.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rayword45

103. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Nope I am not making assumptions. I just see a sore loser really.

...Really? Really? How hard is it to see this one sentence apart?

The OP doesn't comment here anymore thus far, I don't think he gives a damn. And see, I assumed they were a good company. How the hell can I tell upon no info? My mistake, yes.

If I think someone cheated me, I don't just say "hooray!" and walk away. I'm not exactly a passive person, I believe in standing up to bullcrap. So yes, I will argue to the end. Don't like it? Cool, you make your decisions to your life. Also no, there are limitations to the law involving sweepstakes fraud and such.

Edited on by rayword45

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

104. Posted:

C'mon guys. The guy's already annoyed. Do you really need to stress him out more?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

105. Posted:

<pokes rayword>

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rayword45

106. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

<pokes>

This isn't Facebook D:<

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

107. Posted:

You know what I would do if I got second? I'd be happy that I did so well!

swordx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

108. Posted:

swordx wrote:

You know what I would do if I got second? I'd be happy that I did so well!

<cough> The same guy got both the second and first places </cough>

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rayword45

109. Posted:

^After the deadline, lol.

I suddenly wish they had done what they did with the other 8 contests. Top 3 alone.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

110. Posted:

Well, the bad thing about that is that they have given the same person two prizes in past contests, so Timo would be enjoying two WiiUs right now.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

111. Posted:

rayword45 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Nope I am not making assumptions. I just see a sore loser really.

...Really? Really? How hard is it to see this one sentence apart?

The OP doesn't comment here anymore thus far, I don't think he gives a damn. And see, I assumed they were a good company. How the hell can I tell upon no info? My mistake, yes.

If I think someone cheated me, I don't just say "hooray!" and walk away. I'm not exactly a passive person, I believe in standing up to bullcrap. So yes, I will argue to the end. Don't like it? Cool, you make your decisions to your life. Also no, there are limitations to the law involving sweepstakes fraud and such.

Well if thats the case then why dont you file a lawsuit instead of whining here if you are so sure its a fraud. You are getting way outta hand with this.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rayword45

112. Posted:

And you're whining when the mood turned up lighthearted by now. Don't be a hypocrite.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Philip_J_Reed

113. Posted:

rayword45 wrote:

And you're whining when the mood turned up lighthearted by now. Don't be a hypocrite.

That's quite enough here. I'll leave it to you to end this conversation now. If you choose not to, I'll be happy to do it for you. :)

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rayword45

114. Posted:

Happy to follow.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rayword45

115. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

Well, the bad thing about that is that they have given the same person two prizes in past contests, so Timo would be enjoying two WiiUs right now.

See, I'm going to be blatantly honest and say I wouldn't give a damn if I got something. That's my selfishness, unfortunately.

Ideally, the top 3 unique players would be better.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Philip_J_Reed

116. Posted:

rayword45 wrote:

Happy to follow.

Much obliged. This goes for everyone. Nintendo Life isn't going to be able to resolve this, nor are any of its forum users. So Rayword, keep at it with the devs, if you choose to keep at it anywhere, and good luck. Everyone else, please follow TBD's earlier sage advice and chill out. As far as we're concerned here...it's done.

Edited on by Philip_J_Reed

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rayword45

117. Posted:

Well, the original goal was to simply ask of opinions. I realize now that my lack of hindsight means I failed to give enough background info to this, but whatever.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Philip_J_Reed

118. Posted:

rayword45 wrote:

Well, the original goal was to simply ask of opinions. I realize now that my lack of hindsight means I failed to give enough background info to this, but whatever.

The original goal isn't what matters here...it's what came of it. That's that, and I wish you luck following up with the appropriate channels.

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

119. Posted:

I wonder happened to this contest... Cypronia hasn't updated their site in almost two months andnthey never announced the winners of the last two wiius :P

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

120. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

I wonder happened to this contest... Cypronia hasn't updated their site in almost two months andnthey never announced the winners of the last two wiius :P

Morphtroid! :O ...how did I not realize this was you!?!?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery