Showing 1 to 6 of 6
1. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 02:05 BST
Flipnote studio ChocoSálBomberman Blitz code :391075192449Uno Dsi : 0818 3955 3969
2. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 02:06 BST
Brain Age, no contest.
Layton Fan001Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Puzzle maniacs rejoice
3. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 16:11 BST
Brain Age, I've it too and I like it!
4. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 16:58 BST
I don't have either, but still Brain Age. Brain Challenge looks like bad
DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIORMy BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!
5. Posted: Wed 15th Jul 2009 03:17 BST
I have Brain Age, and by the reviews of Brain Challenge I have seen, I am going with Brain Age.
6. Posted: Wed 15th Jul 2009 06:04 BST
Brain Challenge isn't that bad, it has a lot of content too.
But really, you can't compete with the best of the best. lol, get both, work up those Nintendo club coins!