Forums

Topic: Boxlife = Crack Cocaine!

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

accc

I recently got a 3DS and just managed to get it online and download the update, so I was able to pick up a few DSiware games I've been wanting to play. The Art Style series contains some of my favorite games on Wiiware (especially Rotohex, which I feel is one of the best puzzle games since Tetris), so I was eager to try out some of the DSiware games. The first one I picked up was Boxlife, and I have to say that the gameplay is so addictive that I can hardly put it down! And even when I'm not playing it, I still spend all of my time thinking about it, and trying to form boxes in my head from different patterns. Skip truly are the masters of creating dangerously addictive pick-up-and-play titles like these.

The other games I picked up from the eshop were Donkey Kong Game Boy (awesome), Link's Awakening DX (haven't played yet, waiting til I finish OoT 3D), Shantae (haven't played either, wasn't expecting it to be so expensive though, it better be worth it!), Mr. Driller (it's classic Mr Driller, I.E. it's awesome) and that new Guilty Gear rice ball platformer game that just came out (pretty fun game, exploring the levels to find all of the apple things is fun but the controls and enemy placement can be unforgiving). What other DSiware games shoulld I look into?

accc

Birdman

All right, nice to know that you love Boxlife. If you want further recommendations on DSiWare purchases, ask in the DSiWare recommendations thread.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

theblackdragon

It is indeed great that you love Boxlife — it's one of my favorite DSiWare titles, and i refuse to move it to my 3DS (god forbid i lose all the work i put into it, haha, R&D mode was crazy hard to get through D: ). The DSiWare recommendations thread is here, though, if you'd like to ask what other games to check out. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.