Forums

Topic: Bookstore Dream Impressions

Posts 41 to 43 of 43

theblackdragon

ramstrong wrote:

Ah, terminology issues. Thanks for explaining. I was thinking in terms of car racing, where you don't win unless you get first place. You do get to finish.

ah, that makes a lot more sense now — i was wondering why we were both so backwards in comparison to one another, lol. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Philip_J_Reed

Finally picked this up. 14 days in and I love it. The learning curve is steep, but by the middle of week 1 I had it pretty well figured out.

Very, very, very happy with this. Would go in my eShop picks shelf if we got another one. (Are you listening NoA?!)

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

theblackdragon

man... my only advice for anyone picking this game up is BE AGGRESSIVE. don't be afraid to blow all your capital in the first few weeks on advertisements, store fixtures, and book signings, because damn will it pay off later on

also, i wish you could set your books to automatically stock and still be able to restock them on-the-fly if need be. i keep forgetting if i've fiddled with the restocking of a particular item until it's already out, and then i'm all 'oh wait i had to place a big order of those last time so that's why it's not auto-restocking anymore'... D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.