Forums

Topic: Best 200 Point Game?

Posts 1 to 20 of 50

ioioi210

Hey, I'm wondering what is the best 200pt game you have gotten so far?

NOW PLAYING
Wii: NOTHING :D
DS: Heart Gold, Dementium II
Dsiware: Aura Aura Climber, Mr. Driller

Pocket Monster HG: 2364-8077-0370

Eel

huh, well electroplankton is good, but its more of a noise maker toy than a game~
for a 200 game you may want to check:

Solitaire 2 in 1 (Europe only)
Robot rescue (i like this one)
Sudoku (EA one, the students one is good too, but has less content)
Bird and beans (aka pyoro, also good)
Paper plane chase.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

I didn't know they sold 200 point games.

PhazonBlue

1 Vote for Bird and Beans.

Edited on by PhazonBlue

A life well wasted...I'm working on it.

liammiller18

I vote Bird and Beans, but if you are a fan of sudoku then I'd rather you count my vote for Sudoku Student.

Bacon, RPG elements and cute girls, what more could you want?

theblackdragon

i've probably gotten the most mileage out of EA's Sudoku, to be honest. hanenbow is cute, but it's not really a game per se, it's just a sound manipulation app. i'd read up on the electroplankton titles before you choose one of them, lest you be expecting a real game and wind up disappointed. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

WAIW

Electroplanktons, I guess. I beat Birds & Beans in about 10 minutes and never went back. EA's SUDOKU is the same Sudoku I've always played but with an awful soundtrack and graphics worse than the real newspaper (alright, not really, but other DS Sudoku games look and sound significantly better, so I didn't really put much time into it).

WAIW

ioioi210

Ah thanks!
Anyone know when Solitaire will be released for America? Or if it even will? That seems like a game I could play every now and then.

NOW PLAYING

NintenC

Pyoro!
Paper plane is also good...

NintenC

Chony_Lee

I thought that Domo pro putt golf was pretty good for 200 points.

"EXTRA BAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!" -Zeus

blackknight77

1 vote for Paper Airplane Chase

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

Hardy83

For most bang for your buck. Probably Sodoku Student or the EA Sodoku.

Hardy83

Starkiller

You can't expect any of these games to last you long. But as far as 200 point games go, paper plane and pyro are great choices (though there are many more I haven't played). Remember, 3 extra bucks could be getting you games with much more replay value! (Just my opinion.)

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

Philip_J_Reed

I'm going to vote Bird and Beans on this one. No depth whatsoever, but I find myself flicking it on if I just need to kill a few minutes or something, and because of that, it's got to be my most played DSi game.

Though I'd imagine one of the Electroplanktons would be just as good for aimless entertainment. I haven't gotten them yet, so I can't say for sure, but I'm confident it's worth considering.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

ioioi210

Alright thanks guys this helped a lot

NOW PLAYING

Hardy83

Odnetnin wrote:

Flipper should be a good bet when it comes out.

That might note be 200 points. He said he wanted it to be that price, but now Nintendo might force him to charge 5 bucks because it's packed with too much content (what they do to measure this is beyond me.)

Hardy83

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.