Forums

Topic: Any "serious" users of Art Academy and Flipnote Studio on here?

Posts 421 to 432 of 432

SonicMaster

I would really like to try Art Academy sometime. As for flipnote, I'm not that great at it, and I have nowhere near enough time.

SonicMaster

Victoria

Remy from Ratatouille.

Untitled

I didn't think I was going to be able to pull this one off. I tried painting it but wasn't getting very far. So I went back to my original pencil sketch that I had saved, and thought I'd try shading in pencil. I'm pleased with how it came out.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

Joygame51

I am an artist and I really enjoy the fun of Art Academy . I have not been very productive since my Serious elbow surgery last year and this has helped me get back in the swing of things and PLUS side its JUST EASY FUN.

Joygame51

Joygame51

Vicky Thats wonderfull !!!!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE

Joygame51

shingi_70

Holy crap. You guys are going to kill with color's 3D.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Joygame51

Roopa132 Keep up the good work.... you made a really good inturpitation of the photo... do some more of the lessons and see how much BETTER your view of even the simple photos will get !!!! BUT THIS IS STILL grand work for such a new art acadamey starter student!!!

Joygame51

Victoria

Thanks guys

shingi_70 wrote:

Holy crap. You guys are going to kill with color's 3D.

That's if they bother to release it in the EU I'm not holding my breath for it. Everyone said that I would love Inchworm Animation as well, and it never got released here either.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

Jamouse

Victoria wrote:

That's if they bother to release it in the EU I'm not holding my breath for it.

They've already announced it for EU and AUS, In fact I think I remember reading somewhere that they've already submitted it in to Nintendo, so it shouldn't be too far away.

Jamouse

Shadowflash

I'm finishing up a painting on Colors! 3D. Is there any Colors! 3D gallery thread here?

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.