Forums

Topic: Any "serious" users of Art Academy and Flipnote Studio on here?

Posts 401 to 420 of 432

Eel

That's a her with a fake mustache

Is your brain still working?

just image google "hellen killer" (note the killer, not keller), you'll see the original pic

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

D33G

OOOOOOOOHHH...

Guess not.

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

TeeJay

What? D:
You're gonna mislead us and then ask me if my brain is working?! D:
How mean.

Anyway now that that's cleared up, I'd like to say that that's a great drawing. Better than I could ever do...

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Eel

Tj92 wrote:

What? D:
You're gonna mislead us and then ask me if my brain is working?! D:
How mean.

Anyway now that that's cleared up, I'd like to say that that's a great drawing. Better than I could ever do...

Untitled hehe

and thanks xD i still see a lot of details i wish i could correct though.

Bloop.

Taya

I was recently playing in a Homestuck Mafia game and I made these two pictures to use as a taunt if I ever got killed. Unfortunately the game was ruined before there was a winner so I never got to use them.

Untitled
Untitled

I really hate how Art Academy saves pictures as a jpg. You can actually see the picture change from how it looks in the game to when it is exhibited in the album. Both of these pictures above had to be cleaned up on my computer to get rid of the jpg particles.

Taya

drexegar

Taya wrote:

I was recently playing in a Homestuck Mafia game andmade these two pictures to use as a taunt if I ever got killed. Unfortunately the game was ruined before there was a winner so I never got to use them.

I really hate how Art Academy saves pictures as a jpg. You can actually see the picture change from how it looks in the game to when it is exhibited in the album. Both of these pictures above had to be cleaned up on my computer to get rid of the jpg particles.

Love the first painting!
May I ask how you clean up the images? I have a couple of art academy art works I would like to preserve.

Love and laughter are the ultimate powers of the universe.

Taya

With those particular images, I just used MS Paint to paint over the really messy parts. Normally I would have used a more sophisticated program but I was on my work computer and MS Paint was all I had.

I really wish I could download Inchworm Animation but my DSi refuses to connect to any hotspot that I've found.

Taya

drexegar

Taya wrote:

With those particular images, I just used MS Paint to paint over the really messy parts. Normally I would have used a more sophisticated program but I was on my work computer and MS Paint was all I had.

I really wish I could download Inchworm Animation but my DSi refuses to connect to any hotspot that I've found.

You really need to head to a cafe or a friends house or some sort. Ask a friend who may know another friend who has wi-fi. Its worth the trouble to get it! Also make sure you have 500 Nintendo points too (The least you can buy is 10 bucks plus tax 10.89 off or online). Good Luck!

Love and laughter are the ultimate powers of the universe.

Victoria

Julian of Norwich, 1342 - 1412

Untitled

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

Victoria

Thanks Abgar. It was actually a lot harder to draw than I thought it would be. It looked easy when I first saw her picture. I love that medieval look I see in these old English churches.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

Gio32k

here's something I did with Inchworm Animation:

Untitled

Untitled <cropped

Edited on by Gio32k

Gio32k

Gio32k

It really is like a mini version of adobe in a way. Once you understand how everything works, it really is up to your imagination.

Gio32k

Eel

Roopa132 wrote:

abgar wrote:

I recognize her It's from that website that makes fun of another website with hobby crafters!

WINNER!
Haha i wasn't expecting anyone here to know about that site :3

Bloop.

Funky_Gamer

Gio32k wrote:

here's something I did with Inchworm Animation:

Untitled

Untitled <cropped

That looks pretty awesome. Now I need to buy Inchworm...

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

Tylr

Some of my work.

Edited on by Tylr

My Pikmin are ready.

3DS Friend Code: 3625-7968-5215

bonesy91

Got Art academy: First semester and Inchworm (why did I wait so long to get a DS lol)

I love how the Art academy explains things (and following along helps a lot more than reading a book) I always had trouble trying to figure out shadows, but Art academy is helping me with that.

Untitled

I call it "Left alone during gameplay"

Edited on by bonesy91

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.