Forums

Topic: Any "serious" users of Art Academy and Flipnote Studio on here?

Posts 381 to 400 of 432

hulklol123456789

@Toad64, download the first semester, it shows you the basic and the lessons are great, but the most fun is to use what youve learned in the free mode

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

drexegar

[quote=kaisergx]Sorry but I had to take these from a DS ON a DS.

These look Great! Even with the bad pictures taken! Love the reflection on the second one great job!

Love and laughter are the ultimate powers of the universe.

Victoria

Nice job Kaiser. Have you made any others?

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

Funky_Gamer

@KaiserGX Lookin good dude! Keep up the good work!

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

Buster13

So I found out I was one of the twelve chosen in the 25th Mario Anniversary Flipnote contest to have their note displayed on the site. Mine i the seventh one.

http://mario25.nintendo.com/marioflipnote/

I chuckled at Miyamoto's comment about him wishing to see it more refined, mainly because I completely agree. I procrastinated and only had about seven hours to work on the thing, and I was constantly interrupted. Still I feel incredible about having it chosen, I mean, I've never won anything before, so this feels amazing.

Edited on by Buster13

Flipnote Code: Right, Down, A, Up,B, Right, Left, X

Vanezcha

FATEM wrote:

Well in Art Academy when you've finished your painting you simply select 'Exhibit in Gallery' from the start menu. Then you open the DSi Camera (Which is where your paintings got saved to) and go to options. Select 'Copy Pictures', then 'From System to SD Card' and finally 'Select Individually'. Once you've done that just select your pictures and it copies them to your SD Card.

Hi there, I've tried it on my DSi XL, but I didn't find "exhibit in gallery"; anyone wants to help me? I'd greatly appreciate it!

Vanezcha

Victoria

Vanezcha wrote:

FATEM wrote:

Well in Art Academy when you've finished your painting you simply select 'Exhibit in Gallery' from the start menu. Then you open the DSi Camera (Which is where your paintings got saved to) and go to options. Select 'Copy Pictures', then 'From System to SD Card' and finally 'Select Individually'. Once you've done that just select your pictures and it copies them to your SD Card.

Venezcha - Are you using the DSiWare copy of Art Academy? Or the cartridge version? You can't save your art work to the DSi camera or export to the SD card on the cartridge version, only on the DSiWare versions.

Hi there, I've tried it on my DSi XL, but I didn't find "exhibit in gallery"; anyone wants to help me? I'd greatly appreciate it!

Vanezcha

Victoria wrote:

Vanezcha wrote:

FATEM wrote:

Venezcha - Are you using the DSiWare copy of Art Academy? Or the cartridge version? You can't save your art work to the DSi camera or export to the SD card on the cartridge version, only on the DSiWare versions.

Since I don't see the "exhibit in gallery" option in art academy, I must be having a cartridge version, unfortunately. Where can i buy the dsiware copy of it? Do i have to purchase it online on my dsi ?

Vanezcha

Eel

to buy the DSiWare version, you simply must own a DSi, go to the DSi shop (with internet) and get one of the Art Academy games.

You have the cart version? One would think they'd add the option to "exhibit in gallery" if you're playing with a DSi, but i don't have that version, so i don't know.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Vanezcha

abgar wrote:

to buy the DSiWare version, you simply must own a DSi, go to the DSi shop (with internet) and get one of the Art Academy games.

You have the cart version? One would think they'd add the option to "exhibit in gallery" if you're playing with a DSi, but i don't have that version, so i don't know.

Alright I'll try it, I bought my art academy at a shop and i don't see "exhibit in gallery" which sucks! I'm playing with DSi XL.

Vanezcha

Victoria

There isn't a way to export the pictures on the Cart version. Since you have a DSi Vanezcha, you should download a copy of a DSiWare version so you can exhibit you pictures. Unfortunately, that's the only way.

Vanezcha

ok, thanks victoria, and abgar

Vanezcha

Victoria

Here's a quick sketch I did of the Lewis Chessmen
Untitled

And a sunset painting.
Untitled

Eel

that sunset is great victoria!
This reminds me i did draw something on art academy recently.... Though i don't expect anyone to recognize her.
It's only pencil, i think i need to retake the painting lessons someday, because i am awfully rusted in that regard.
Untitled

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeeJay

That's a her?!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Victoria

Tj92 wrote:

That's a her?!

You took the words right outta my keyboard!

D33G

Tj92 wrote:

That's a her?!

true dat.

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.