Forums

Topic: Any "serious" users of Art Academy and Flipnote Studio on here?

Posts 341 to 360 of 432

sonic_brawler95

I just redownloaded this for my XL, I can't wait to post my pictures in the near future.
Even though I can't draw nowhere near as good as you people

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

hulklol123456789

Hmm yes, the last question, how acurate is painting on ArtAcademy, sometime in myNotebook is really hard to write because I don't write where I want too, but 2milimeters to the left, and that in a painting will be fatal.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

Taya

It's accurate if you calibrate your DS touchscreen every now and then.

Taya

Victoria

Hulklol - It is pretty accurate. The only real problem I have is along one of the edges, but I think that's because I have a screen protector on mine, and that prevents doesn't reach exactly to the edge. It doesn't bother me though, and unless I put a dark frame around my saved pictures you wouldn't even notice it.
Also, you can zoom in on your pictures, so that helps get those fine details.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

hulklol123456789

Looks very cool, I will like to see more AA art based of game characters.

NGpenguin

Oh thank you @Victoria and @jdarrell ill post my art as soon as i can! (please dont post negative comments if you dont like them i am only 11)

3DS friend code: 1590-4685-4846

hulklol123456789

Hmmm well, you guys got me with these thread, so I buy it, and oh well, what can I say... a Wrong Choise Maybe?

NEVER!!!!! These app is really amazing, wow, is very very cool, just go up to the 2nd lesson and yes, it is very accurate, it is very real, wow, really nice app, these applications are the one a Dsi owner should own, and not stupid games like WarioWare: Snapped.

Hey guys, you will see my pictures soon

sonic_brawler95

I'm extreemly glad that you are enjoying this app hulk!

Edited on by sonic_brawler95

hulklol123456789

Hey how do I put a image on the computer, I mean is there a way to save them on the SD card or how do youdo it guys? I mean art academy picture.

zezhyrule

@hulk: After you finished your painting/drawing in Art Academy, and pressed 'Exhibit in Album' from the ? menu, go to the Camera app, and click 'other'. Then press 'copy', 'copy from system to SD Card', 'photos', 'copy individually', and press the pic you want to copy. Then it will be on your SD card, which you can insert into a SD card slot on your computer, or put in a SD card reader usb thing. Then, on your computer, go to 'computer', then click on 'SD card'(or whatever), and your pics should be under 'DCIM'. You can upload the pics to the internet with a file hosting site, I use Imageshack.

If you don't have any way to make your computer read your SD card files, you could upload the pics to a facebook account directly from the album(on your DSi), and then open the picture and copy its address.

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

hulklol123456789

zezhyrule wrote:

@hulk: After you finished your painting/drawing in Art Academy, and pressed 'Exhibit in Album' from the ? menu, go to the Camera app, and click 'other'. Then press 'copy', 'copy from system to SD Card', 'photos', 'copy individually', and press the pic you want to copy. Then it will be on your SD card, which you can insert into a SD card slot on your computer, or put in a SD card reader usb thing. Then, on your computer, go to 'computer', then click on 'SD card'(or whatever), and your pics should be under 'DCIM'. You can upload the pics to the internet with a file hosting site, I use Imageshack.

If you don't have any way to make your computer read your SD card files, you could upload the pics to a facebook account directly from the album(on your DSi), and then open the picture and copy its address.

Thx thx thx alot, I will post my pictures of the lessons tomorrow, I think that the lessons only show you how to use the AA pencils and so on, but it really learn you a little bit from Art, it is really cool. OH well I will use the SD method because I don't have a facebook (and I don't want to have one) and, oh well, thx alot guy, maybe I also update some of my "crappy'' flipnotes

hulklol123456789

Here is my art!!!

Hahah, no, just some lessons, I will upload latter the pear,wave and mini lessons, anyways 4 lessons and a paint I did

http://img826.imageshack.us/f/hni0001b.jpg/

http://img831.imageshack.us/f/hni0002b.jpg/

http://img843.imageshack.us/f/hni0003u.jpg/

http://img837.imageshack.us/f/hni0004f.jpg/

And my new avatar!!!! And haha my first picture For Dragon Quest Fans!!!

http://img831.imageshack.us/f/hni0005v.jpg/

How do you find my slime , hahah, I will post some flipnotes later.

Edited on by hulklol123456789

sonic_brawler95

Very nice, I drew some pictures. I'll be sure to post them in the future. And nice new avatar!

Victoria

Hulklol - I like the new avatar. Well done! Keep up the good work.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

Funky_Gamer

@Roopa MUY Bien.

Anyway, here is a flipnote I made for the 1 year anniversarry contest:
[flipnote:56F7682031CFE88C:CFE88C_09FD015E2BEC5_037]
I would very much appreciate it if you add strars to it.

And I was going to post a weird monster thing, but, when I put it in a frame it down scaled it, so now it looks all crapy.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

Buster13

Just posted a few notes.

Also, a comedic look at some of the more popular Hatena topics (in the America's region anyway) that I made a while ago.

Flipnote Code: Right, Down, A, Up,B, Right, Left, X

Funky_Gamer

Here is my epic trailer for my DDMK remake:
[flipnote:56F7682031CFE88C:CFE88C_0A08A5600113E_028]

I would love it if you add stars and comment to it. Thanks.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.