Forums

Topic: Any "serious" users of Art Academy and Flipnote Studio on here?

Posts 261 to 280 of 432

Macaronius

JumpMad wrote:

mmmmmm........

there still people who can draw on Filpnote,
When I go on it, there mostly Junk and Pic of Naked Boys on there.
Or Wost, a Mess of Spin Offs.
I use to be number one On Filpnote.
But I lost the feeling to make more Cartoons. Cuz If I don't make a girl with Boobs, i won't Get Stars lol.
So I Got rid of every Thing I made on the Filp notes online, But I will post it back up one day.
If they can Clean up Filpnote, and all its junk

Do you have any specific reason you capitalized boobs?
last time I checked, boobs is an improper noun

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

BleachFan

I haven't animated anything in a while, mostly because I haven't been getting many stars... (Those things can be DARN motivating! )
Ah well, I decided to make one anyway...
[flipnote:5CEEB85031CC2E8B:CC2E8B_09BBCCC168F5D_004]
...meh, my stuff just gets ignored...I probably won't make another one for a while...

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Infininja

I just got my DSi and was thinking about downloading one of the Art Academy games, but I have a couple questions. I'm pretty well convinced the tools themselves work well enough for me to have fun with it, but I'm more wondering about saving and exporting. Can you work on multiple paintings at once? Can you save a painting and come back to edit it later? Do they all export at 640x480? Thanks.

Edit: Oh yeah, is there an 'undo' function?

Edited on by Infininja

Infininja

Victoria

Hi Infininja. I'd say "go for it" about getting ArtAcademy. It's been well worth it to me. I'm still draw/painting on it since I downloaded them at Christmas. To answer your questions:
Saving and exporting is easy. You can hit save at any time while you're drawing. You can close ArtAcademy and come back to your drawing at any time. However, once you save another drawing you can't go back and re-edit an older one.
To export them there is another save feature that sends them to the DSi camera's photo album. At that point you can add a frame to your pictures if you wish, or just export them without. From the photo album you can upload them to a SD card, or send them to Facebook if you have an account. I sometimes save onto the photo album, then view on the computer so I can zoom in to see if there are any spots that need touching up. Then I go back and re-work them on the game.
Yes, I believe all the pictures are 480 x 640.
There isn't an 'undo' function. Like painting for real, once the paint is down, it's down. Though the pencil feature does have an eraser.
You can't really work on more than one picture at a time. However, if you download both semesters of Art Academy you can have a picture going on each one. I'd recommend doing that.

I wouldn't consider myself an artist by any means, but I've have a ton of fun drawing with Art Academy. Here's a link to my work if you'd like to see it. http://vatalbot.deviantart.com/gallery/

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

Infininja

Thanks Victoria. I actually bought the DSi because Korg DS-10+ gets more features over my original DS, and it would be nice to have something to put visuals down with in addition to audio. I'll probably get this soon.

Infininja

DEADCELL

I guess whether or not I buy 2nd semester depends on the review for X-Scape. I've only got 800 points.

DEADCELL

Funky_Gamer

Yay my new episode of DDMK is out:
[flipnote:56F7682031CFE88C:CFE88C_09AB776777423_068]
You can see the previous episodes by clicking on the flipnote, then my name, and looking for videos with letters DDMK.
If you don't mind, please go add a few stars.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

Winslow

My name is Winslow on flipnote studio.
I've made a bunch of animations, but only one is up there.
Please look at it and give me suggestions.

3DS Friend Code:
5198-2526-6139

LordJumpMad

Wasn't this Thread Dead?

anyway, Check out my animations, I used to be top Rank all the Time. but I stated over, for a Fresh start
http://flipnote.hatena.com/5AADEA6031D25C57@DSi/
Havn't been, mostly because, you only see Spin-offs and junk.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Funky_Gamer

peterifico wrote:

Funky+Gamer wrote:

IF anyone wants to look me up my name is Zero on flipnote. My star total is over 1250000! Over 7000 comments. I have had flipnotes come in second world wide, and have won hatenas weekly contests. No I am not trying to brag.
My command code should be in my signature.

Your'e the zero guy! I never knew, but have watched a ton of your stuff.

Oh so you know me?!?! Awesome! Well stay tuned for more!

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

TLink9

Wow your Zero .......... I did not know that, I am in your club aka LCR.

Edited on by TLink9

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

Roopa132 wrote:

Made a quick sketch yesterday

Untitled

That's Beautiful

3DS Friend Code:
5198-2526-6139

Turnip

Can you please look at my flips? heres my command code/name:

Command code: A, L, RIGHT, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, A, R
Name: Gummyfun

-Please tell me what you think of them

Cringing is really fun.

drexegar

I did a drawing of rose from street fighter, I probably wont use it anymore, cause there is now super fine brush. Unless I get a DSI LL Ill never get the detail I would like in painting. So I will stick with the Colors! Homebrew app. Simple and smooth and plays back your drawing!

Untitled

Untitled

and here a flipnote I made, was too lazy for real music and sound effects, so I did the music and sound with my mouth.

http://flipnote.hatena.com/598DDF40510524A9@DSi/movie/0524A9_...

How do I emmbed flipnotes in my message?

Edited on by drexegar

Love and laughter are the ultimate powers of the universe.

Buster13

To embed a flipnote, Copy/paste a "Flipnote Notation" into the [xxxx] brackets. For example, using one of my flipnotes, It should look something like this like this:

(flipnote:5CE3827031CCAE96:CCAE96_09CED607BC3A8_000) but with [xxxx] instead of (xxxx).

and will come out like this:

You can find the Flipnote Notation on the right side of the flipnote's page.

Edited on by Buster13

Flipnote Code: Right, Down, A, Up,B, Right, Left, X

LordJumpMad

Thanks Buster13

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

SpaghettiToastBook

I'm really no good at drawing, but you can see my flipnotes in the link in my signature.
[flipnote:58E980F0F3FFBDC0:FFBDC0_095CDEAD1FD0A_009]
[flipnote:58E980F0F3FFBDC0:FFBDC0_0929D31BFE9B6_032]

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

Bassman_Q

Some new flipnotes I made (after like 3 months):

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.