Forums

Topic: Any hope for DSiWare during Nintendo's E3 keynote on Tuesday?

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

Sylverstone

By the looks of things, I think that DSiWare may be seriously overlooked (WiiWare may survive, thanks to Sonic 4) this year.

The only thing huge going for the service right now is the return of Shantae and I'm afraid nothing else big will hit the service unless it's from Nintendo themselves.

Anyone daunted by this?

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

KnucklesSonic8

I got a feeling that although it may not get special coverage, Nintendo may have something in store for this service during E3...

KnucklesSonic8

Tattis

We'll see. Personally, I think it'd be in Nintendo's best interest to do some big things with DSiWare. With the 3DS coming out within the year and likely having a similar service, it'd be good to get all the fears of Nintendo's digital service out of the way far beforehand. Have people excited over 3DSWare (or whatever) rather than hesitant due to DSiWare's occasional bursts of love.

Currently playing:
4 Heroes of Light

thaneds

Wii No Ma and Dokudemo Wii No Ma !!!! or Wii-Cinema and Dsi-Cinema!!!
PLEASE ANNOUNCE IT NINTENDO, LIKE YOU DID FLIPNOTE STUDIO....

Unless netflix does the dsi first(doubtful).....
THANK YOU

"Why hate, when we can pictochat... ...or we can atleast fight on multiplayer mode".
Flipnote Studio Command: Up,B,down(x2),Left(x2),B(x2)
Bomberman Blitz! FC: 180626757893

James

It's my understanding we'll see no download stuff for Nintendo formats this E3. Sorry, chaps.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Birdman

I'll be happy if I got a release date for BlayzBloo or Shantae: Risky's Revenge. Awesome new concepts like Photo Dojo or Looksley's Line Up would be nice, though.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

LinktotheFuture

I thought WiiWare was bad, but DSiWare is horrible. No hope from me.

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

thaneds

You seem reliable enough, but not capable of seeing it all, because they can suprise us all. sorry for contradicting you Prosody.
Even you cannot tell what the whole event will have though, just in certain areas.... thanks for the opinion though aswell

"Why hate, when we can pictochat... ...or we can atleast fight on multiplayer mode".

cheapogamer4life

question: is their any hope for DSiware at E3?
answer: i hope so

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

thaneds

sadly Prosody might actually be right, but do not give-up yet... until tomarrow to see

James

thaneds wrote:

You seem reliable enough, but not capable of seeing it all, because they can suprise us all. sorry for contradicting you Prosody.
Even you cannot tell what the whole event will have though, just in certain areas.... thanks for the opinion though aswell

Absolutely right – they could announce something completely surprising and if they do I will be the first to eat my words baked in a big humble pie. I'm not trying to make out I know everything but I do have sources who tell me there will be no download games shown at E3 this year for either format. We'll wait and see now, not long until we find out

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Sylverstone

Prosody wrote:

thaneds wrote:

Absolutely right – they could announce something completely surprising and if they do I will be the first to eat my words baked in a big humble pie. I'm not trying to make out I know everything but I do have sources who tell me there will be no download games shown at E3 this year for either format. We'll wait and see now, not long until we find out

Yay. some hope is restored!

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

Froggievilleus

I would love to have them announce a firmware update so we can play off of the SD card.

Froggievilleus

Birdman

Too bad everybody's drooling over the epicness of the upcoming Wii and 3DS titles.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.